1 win away of the PREMIER LEAGUE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a day today has been. My Mum died suddenly and unexpectedly earlier today and as you will appreciate my mind has been largely on that. Spent all day dealing with paramedics, police and coroners officials. Really upsetting.

Might sound odd but the Blades have still been very much on my mind too and so so pleased at today’s results.

There are more important things than football but it’s still such a big part of so many lives.

UTB
kin ell mate ..
got to go i’ve got something in my eye
love SP

What a day today has been. My Mum died suddenly and unexpectedly earlier today and as you will appreciate my mind has been largely on that. Spent all day dealing with paramedics, police and coroners officials. Really upsetting.

Might sound odd but the Blades have still been very much on my mind too and so so pleased at today’s results.

There are more important things than football but it’s still such a big part of so many lives.

UTB

Really sorry to hear that pal.

UTB
So sorry to hear that mate , I had the paramedics out to my 84 year old dad on Friday but he's pulled through , I did think that it wouldn't mater what happened at football if I had lost me Dad . I hope you can get some happiness from what s happening with the Blades at a stressful time . RIP to your Mum .

Promotion is so near for the club now. What a tough season it been, and one season everyone will end up remembering. Happy to see Leeds losing to Brentford ;);););)

How may bloody times have I said this "Sit back and enjoy the ride" .....(YAWN)
Christ knows how Nicky bleedin' Copernicus and his cohorts are going to spin this for the last couple of games. I can't imagine how agonising it's been for them!!

That what Weeds we’re saying and look how they’re ending up. I’m very happy with 2nd
yeah but we are still in with a chance.. Norwich have got villa on the last day and our gd is better. it’s not pie in the sky it’s doable ;)

UTB

Bloody hell mate, that puts things in perspective. :(

So sorry to hear about your loss.

UTB

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Mum.

I lost mine 3 years ago and took the phone call to say she had passed whilst I was at the match, if it is any consolation the support and strength I got from the extended family was a great source of comfort to me.

UTB
Very sorry to hear, stay strong!

UTB
Condolences to you and your family Deano. There are more important things than football. All mums are very special people. My thoughts are with you.

UTB
Hi Deano,
so sorry to read that.
Hope you have got some solace from the results today.
all the best

UTB

Very sorry to hear that fella, hope the result today gives you something to be smile about even if only for a moment

UTB

Sorry for your loss.

We want to win the league and it could come down to goal difference. The jobs not done at all but it’s close, very close.

UTB

So sorry for your loss

Bless you,

UTB
Bless you, Sir.
Sorry to hear of your loss.

UTB
On what should be a great day your loss puts everything into perspective Deano. So sorry for your loss

UTB
I can't even imagine what you're going through. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Some things are far more important than football, but I hope the Blades give you some small moments of light in the current darkess.

UTB
Condolences mate sad news

UTB

Really sorry to read that Deano

UTB
Gosh, so sorry to read your bad news. We agree; SUFC is very important - but family is first. Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom