1 win away of the PREMIER LEAGUE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We'll lose both

We can afford to lose both if “10 consecutive wins” Villa beat Leeds next week

But to be honest it would be unbelievable to clinch promotion at home next week against Ipswich.
Hate the pressure of them final day scenarios where you’re looking over your shoulder.

Just...

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh, come on Blades.!!!!!!!

One more win!
(Maybe 2 for the title??)

What a day today has been. My Mum died suddenly and unexpectedly earlier today and as you will appreciate my mind has been largely on that. Spent all day dealing with paramedics, police and coroners officials. Really upsetting.

Might sound odd but the Blades have still been very much on my mind too and so so pleased at today’s results.

There are more important things than football but it’s still such a big part of so many lives.

UTB

What a day today has been. My Mum died suddenly and unexpectedly earlier today and as you will appreciate my mind has been largely on that. Spent all day dealing with paramedics, police and coroners officials. Really upsetting.

Might sound odd but the Blades have still been very much on my mind too and so so pleased at today’s results.

There are more important things than football but it’s still such a big part of so many lives.

UTB
Sorry for your loss mate

UTB

Sorry to hear that Deano

UTB
Sorry for your loss.

UTB
Deano, so sorry about your mum. Can't really say anything else. It happened to me in summer 2010. It does and will get better. Have a hug from Numpty.

UTB

So sorry to hear that mate, I am currently with my father who is close to that point too so understand how you feel. Managed to make him understand his beloved Blades have won & are almost there & he managed a smile so he will be happy at least.
Hope you manage the coming days without too much heartbreak.

UTB
We all may be excited by the football...but some things are far more important.

Sincere condolences and you take care.

We can afford to lose both if “10 consecutive wins” Villa beat Leeds next week

But to be honest it would be unbelievable to clinch promotion at home next week against Ipswich.
Hate the pressure of them final day scenarios where you’re looking over your shoulder.
fuck that i want the title

UTB
Sorry sorry to hear that Deano. God bless her and you and your family. UTB

So sorry to hear that mate, I am currently with my father who is close to that point too so understand how you feel. Managed to make him understand his beloved Blades have won & are almost there & he managed a smile so he will be happy at least.
Hope you manage the coming days without too much heartbreak.
Stay strong for him and take care of yourself!

Just keep strong. Really feel for you.

Back
Top Bottom