Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Blade for Sale

Dele Alli?

Wouldn't take a punt on him but I could watch this over and over again
  2. Blade for Sale

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brentford

Can't believe the complaint over a Yorkshire ref. Yorkshire's fucking massive. A similar 'exclusion zone' for Brentford would eliminate anyone from pretty much all of SE England
  3. Blade for Sale

Luke Faxon and Jay Tinsdale

It also seems to be very difficult with keepers who should be in their prime at the moment 🤣
  4. Blade for Sale

Lee Baxter

It's only available on the dark web. Just leave it.
  5. Blade for Sale

Grbic

That's like excusing a bricklayer for this because he's not been working for Barratt for long.
  6. Blade for Sale

MOTD titles

Didn't Souza touch the ball?
  7. Blade for Sale

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

The mentality here needs to be that of a one off cup tie. Unfortunately the general mentality of our squad is as fragile as an emaciated eggshell. Anything below 5-0 and I'll be surprised.
  8. Blade for Sale

'Memries' 30 years ago today Liverpool 1 United 2. It could happen!!

This game spawned the superb headline "Early Rush gives way to steady Flo"
  9. Blade for Sale

Liverpools GD

Let's not forget that a side containing Kean Bryan, Ollie Burke and a 73 yr old Phil Jagielka won at Old Trafford a few years back! Miracles do happen!
  10. Blade for Sale

'Memries' Blades 2 Citeh 0 1996

Last game before new John St stand opened IIRC. Was pretty much my 1st day at Salford Uni and listening to it on BBC Radio Mcr.
  11. Blade for Sale

United old timers best XI (all signed when over 30)

Honourable mentions for Craig Short and Neil Shipperley in the 05-06 promotion season.
  12. Blade for Sale

One To Watch

Should be a good keeper with arms like that
  13. Blade for Sale

Well done spireites

I'll never forget being at Chesterfield Bowling with my Blades top on as a 12 year old, in our 1st top flight season under Bassett, prior to the first win and subsequent miracle, being told proudly by a group of Spireites that 'at least they weren't 1st division shit'. Chesterfield were in 92nd...
  14. Blade for Sale

'Memries' 30 years ago today Bobby Davison became a legend

That pig putting his head on his mate's shoulder in dispair on their kop when the 3rd goes in makes me chuckle every time
  15. Blade for Sale

Complete this sentence

Retire to my bunker until the Noachian deluge of fat raining down from the atmosphere as a result of Martin Samuels' spontaneous explosion reduces to a light, oily drizzle.
  16. Blade for Sale

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Understandably bitter really, anyone dropping points to us must feel like yr 6 getting turned over by yr 4 in the dinnertime kickabout.
  17. Blade for Sale

'Memries' Adrian Littlejohn – Rumbelows sprint challenge

Just popped up on Facebook. Quite underrated was Littlejohn.
  18. Blade for Sale

CHINESE KIT

Let's be crystal clear on this. It's absolutely fucking awful.
  19. Blade for Sale

They played for both!

John Pemberton
  20. Blade for Sale

Six of the Bizarre - The most bizarre performances I have seen at The Lane

Of which I think 22 of those corners were in 1 half!
  21. Blade for Sale

Incoming? Kasper Schmeichel

The most frustrating thing was the presence of Dave Beasant on the bench who was a proper unit with a decent penalty record (saving as he did v Aldridge in Wimbledon's FA Cup win v Liverpool). A tactical sub at the end of ET and who knows?
  22. Blade for Sale

Incoming? Kasper Schmeichel

I saw an interview about that shoot out. The decision not to dive early and try to anticipate was tactical. It was hoped that given the pressure of the ocasion there would be a desire not to miss the target completely and that the shots might therefore not go right in the corner. Unfortunately...
  23. Blade for Sale

Six of the Bizarre - The most bizarre performances I have seen at The Lane

4-4 v Brum late 90s. 30 mins of utter shite and 0-2 down. 30 mins of absolutely glorious football to put us 4-2 up. 30 mins of more utter shite and 4-4 ft.
  24. Blade for Sale

Six of the Best - The Best Performances Seen at The Lane

Really enjoyed beating Arsenal 1-0 in the FA Cup under Kendall. I think they were pre Wenger but had a really strong side including Bergkamp, Seaman, Adams, Dixon, Platt, Merson and Wright. We were still in trouble in the 2nd tier and the ground still only had 3 sides, we were a bit of a...
  25. Blade for Sale

I didn't want him back

Out of his depth perhaps but I have sympathy for him. Spine of his team removed before a ball kicked, sickening defeat at Spurs, the horrible Maddie Cusack situation followed by the Newcastle game where the whole club was clearly still in shock. Unlucky v both Manc clubs, and clearly a broken...
  26. Blade for Sale

Ravel Morrison

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67612757 Complete wrong un 🤣
  27. Blade for Sale

Everton FFP

The same Leicester which, pre rule change, declared themselves bankrupt with impunity leaving creditors millions out of pocket and rebuilt with a clean slate resulting in the most successful period in their history with 2 major trophies and Champions League football? That Leicester?
  28. Blade for Sale

They played for both!

Paul Wood. Underrated winger for us under Bassett and scored one of the biggest goals in our history at Leicester

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom