Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Davie Blade

Colin Morris

Thanks DB, lovely stories too. Fully concur about Linda Rather than Meant Thanks DB for some lovely stories. Fully concur about Linda the antipathy of a PL trophy bride. Will PM you if that's ok
  2. Davie Blade

Colin Morris

Indeed he is a very warm friendly man. Kindly visited me in Rivelin Valley hospital about 40 years ago, a never forgotten time. Delighted to hear he is in Portugal with his lovely wife Linda. Are you still in contact DB?
  3. Davie Blade

When will football come back?

I suggest you read a book The rules of contagion Why things Spread and why they stop. by Adam Kucharski. You'll have plenty of time before you see the blades again. How long, then, until we’re no longer behind and are winning the fight against the novel coronavirus? The hard truth is that...
  4. Davie Blade

This isn't going to age well. How long before a vaccine? 12 to 18 months WHO say. If only someone knew how the virus is spread. Ah well back to my dot to dot book for dummies. But don't worry Trump says it is going to beautiful in Easter.
  5. Davie Blade

Staggered that 78% think this will be solved in 6 months!!! Buying into the MSM BS. Sorry but we are still in the BBC 'try not to alarm the people' phase as to what is actually coming down the line. Long time before the Vaccines will be playing in the Leadmill. Trying to avoid the Cremorne. UTB
  6. Davie Blade

Telling opposing fans "they smell, like fucking hell".

Tune Yellow Submarine We all shit on a blue and white kop a blue and white kop a blue and white kop We all shit on a blue and white kop a blue and white kop a blue and white kop and the bums are all aboard Bum McCalliog and bummer Ford Spingett too and spastic Pugh We all shit on a blue...
  7. Davie Blade

CONFIRMED Chris Basham signs

To those scoring Clough over 0.1 out of a trillion :) https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/sheffield-utd-v-bristol-city.66290/ 0.1 was for signing CB and PC. Both are now unrecognisable players, highlighting what a remarkable manager CW is.
  8. Davie Blade

Sheffield Utd v Bristol City

This thread should be enlightening reading for anyone who gave Clough more than 4/10 on a recent Chris Basham thread. Truly incredible considering he had about the biggest budget in the league. What a legacy, what a shower of shite.
  9. Davie Blade

CONFIRMED Sorry Sir Chris. Louis Reed is quality - Joins Peterborough

Yawn one of our own!!!!! Still peddling the same old shit! Is he fuck quality., found his level Proved wrong again and again and again
  10. Davie Blade

Banning away fans

Breathed FTP
  11. Davie Blade

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Sir Geoffrey signed my scorebook in the car park just after close of play on the last day. Be awful if it went to the skip in the great downsizing clear out. Sad day indeed.
  12. Davie Blade

Sunderland Manager betting

Brilliant news Sky bet odds lengthened, it was 1/3
  13. Davie Blade

Louis Reed

No surprise he's going, a mini Stefan Scougall and look how that ended up. Highly unlikely to even make it at L1 level. GLTTL. https://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/another-cliff-plunge-what-should-be-done-1-6227337 Oh no.too late...
  14. Davie Blade

Retained/Transfer List

Welcome aboard KC Some of us have been banging that drum for ages. Thanks Adkins for getting Billy cos Clough had assembled a relegation squad on a wholly unsustainable wages to turnover ratio. The accounts were eye watering awful under in his regime. Another year of that cliuff huff and we...
  15. Davie Blade

Prince Abdullah pledges to match Chris Wilder's ambitions.

Yes the even handed evidence based analysis is the Times said exactly the same about Kinnock ..... oh and Michael Foot which they had to cough up damages for. Some need to be able to see beyond lies and smears and look at fact based journalism.
  16. Davie Blade

That says a lot. One has 3 times more successful PCC complaints against it than any other paper ,and is Banned on Wikipedia as a source of anything factual, and the other broke the stories on Panama Papers, The Windrush scandal, Snowden, NOTW phone hacking to name but 4..
  17. Davie Blade

The Stir can't even quote correctly. Even the basics of typing up an interview and proof reading are way beyond it's capabilities. JS: But, from your perspective, it signals you want to be more involved in the day to day running of the club. PA: When I bought into the club, I don’t want to...
  18. Davie Blade

Final 3rd Quality

Another thing that wouldn't have happened if JOC hadn't have gone into the middle, he wouldn't be appearing on the right of the 6 yard box to lay the goal on for Leon. :rolleyes::(
  19. Davie Blade

Chris Wilder and the Boardroom......

Is that tomorrow?
  20. Davie Blade

Irish Falklands Cod Bosnia Gulf Kosovo Afghan Iraq Libya Syria to name but a very few So many wars these days it doesn't give much away :)
  21. Davie Blade

Matty Smith aged 30? Damn good going to be your gran.
  22. Davie Blade

Freeman

Thanks guys for the update , sad he hasn't made it back to our starting eleven. really missing his goals
  23. Davie Blade

Freeman

What's happened to Kieron? Didn't he play in the U23s early March, not heard anything since.
  24. Davie Blade

From the Bramall Lane Upper

It was discussing the finer points of misunderstandings which usually takes two. The fault lied clearly with the lino who incorrectly flagged too early.
  25. Davie Blade

Blackman v Moore on Saturday

Till he punched that one straight to the boro player at the edge of the box. Could so easily have been another Barnsley moment.
  26. Davie Blade

Ref Last Night

The officials were poor. The ref 2 yards away from when Brooks copped for a full swing hack and the fecker didn't even give a foul The full on both arms wrestling grapple on Leon was missed too. The lino who called the pass down the line that never went out. Most of their 20 fouls weren't soft...
  27. Davie Blade

Sorry if I am misreading/ interpreting this pinhead discussion but the laws are The linesman can only flag after the attacker has touched the ball. i.e. interfering with play. It is not an offence in itself to be in an offside position. Wasn't the lino wrong on this occasion for flagging way...
  28. Davie Blade

I must have gone to a different game with those marks out of 10.
  29. Davie Blade

Is Wilder blind ?

The fixture list with international breaks produces gluts of matches. Feb 5 games in 17 days March 4 games in 11 days Dec 4 games in 9 days Sept 6 games in 21 days. To me with our style of full-on football, it is blindly obvious the players are at times knackered..,.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom