Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. norfolkblade

Roy's View From... View From Norwich

I was getting a lot of messages between 3:05 and 4pm. Went a bit quiet after then. Shame. 😄
  2. norfolkblade

Storm Eunice

Rumbled
  3. norfolkblade

Storm Eunice

Been a bit breezy for us southern softies today, here’s what’s left of my greenhouse…
  4. norfolkblade

Joe starbuck

As long as he’s not another John Cofie it’ll be alright
  5. norfolkblade

Season ticket holders attending next Saturday's game or not?

Don’t have an ST this season and we have our first child due any day now but I would have gone if he was still a couple of months or so away!
  6. norfolkblade

2021/22 New Kit Thread

You’ll find no beer in Surrey at that price young sir!
  7. norfolkblade

Jebbison Post match interview

If it is true about the huge clubs then when you consider we paid £20m plus for Brewster we can safely double that as a starting point for a young striker WITH a premier league goal to his name...
  8. norfolkblade

Manager Suggestion Paul Warne

He’s a Norfolk boy so he could give me a lift home after the game so I can consume ales. It’s a yes from me.
  9. norfolkblade

2014/2015 away shirt

I had one of those and got rid of it because I didn’t like it all that much, been regretting that lately!
  10. norfolkblade

2014/2015 away shirt

I can help you with this as I have got one I am willing to part with, I’ll message you some pictures of it
  11. norfolkblade

SUFC Accounts 19/20

Forget the Price of Football guy who tries his best, Swiss Ramble has done his thing on Twitter and it’s an interesting read...
  12. norfolkblade

Lundstram

Jagielka at almost 40 years old puts in more of a shift than Lundstram. There surely had to be someone at the club to play instead of him, they can’t offer us any less that’s for sure.
  13. norfolkblade

Wilders next club then?

I think he’ll end up getting the Newcastle gig. I really do believe that they’re gonna get relegated and Bruce will get the boot as a result.
  14. norfolkblade

Wilder & just a few porktalk comments

Even when we are “down there on our knees” at the moment we are still comfortably looking down on the thick bastards. Glad that self awareness is still a particularly strong trait of theirs 🙄
  15. norfolkblade

Penalty appeal and VAR

Agree with all that other than the first bit, I thought endangering an opponents safety was a bookable offence regardless of contact (or not). I’d have thought a head high boot would fit the bill for that? I’ve given up trying to follow whatever it is they are trying to achieve!
  16. norfolkblade

Penalty appeal and VAR

Doesn’t matter about his height, it’s dangerous play when a foot is put in at head height and should have been a (second) yellow. Atkinson was looking straight at it and bottled the decision. Our biggest problem there was the fact we never seem to get involved with the ref like others teams do...
  17. norfolkblade

Penalty appeal and VAR

The performance was a disgrace tonight, it was as if we were treating it as a must not lose game as opposed a must win. I’m afraid the blame for that has to sit firmly with CW tonight. I’m gutted.
  18. norfolkblade

Penalty appeal and VAR

You’re getting pelters but there’s a part of me that agrees with you about it not being a pen. In truth I’m really torn about whether it is or not, as a keeper I’d be pissed off if it was given against me but I guess the issue is the severity of the follow through. What stinks about it is when...
  19. norfolkblade

Fleck and Egan

Mitrovic is out with covid I think so McB can stand down from potential centre half duties!
  20. norfolkblade

Extending accounts

Haha, I’m just always intrigued what people think us accountants can do just because a period has been extended. It’s actually quite a pain in the arse from my experience!
  21. norfolkblade

Extending accounts

What are these “special tricks” you speak of?
  22. norfolkblade

Season Ticket Refunds

It’s on their month end payment run so should have it towards the end of Feb, I’ll keep you posted.
  23. norfolkblade

Season Ticket Refunds

It gets applied as a credit on your renewal. I emailed the club last week for a refund as my circumstances have changed and they were more than willing to help 👍
  24. norfolkblade

Bent refs

Kid or not going in knee high at force with studs showing is a red card at any point of the game. The second red was indeed harsh but you really can’t argue with the first.
  25. norfolkblade

Full backs on both posts

For me I’d rather have someone on the back post than the front post. I’d like to think as a keeper I can deal with things at the front post far easier than I can at the back post due to momentum and the like. We must have conceded at least half a dozen at the back post this season now?
  26. norfolkblade

New 3rd kit

I won’t complain. They’ve helped people out who now can’t actually collect what they’ve paid for because of circumstances beyond their control. That I paid £4 extra or whatever it was for delivery matters not a bit to me.
  27. norfolkblade

Ampadu

Credit where it’s due he was absolutely magnificent tonight, hope to see more of the same in the future 👌
  28. norfolkblade

New 3rd kit

Good news! Got an email this afternoon, my order has been despatched so hopefully so has everyone else’s 👍
  29. norfolkblade

WANTED - Unicorn Kits

I have one in medium if you are still looking mate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom