Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Blackheath Blade

9th in the PL. Was it The System or The Personnel?

A bit of both for me Ron. The system we played was unique to the Blades and worked brilliantly in a league that didn't know how to deal with it effectively. Wilder also built a squad of players who were prepared to run through brick walls for him. The squad we have now wouldn't go to the...
  2. Blackheath Blade

United 1 Burnley 4 - report

Accurate and deeply thought provoking piece Deadbat. Should be pinned on the dressing room wall and a copy should be sent to the Prince and each of the invisible board members. The club is a fucking laughing stock at the moment and I genuinely feel we're now looking at a few difficult years...
  3. Blackheath Blade

Thats me done for the season

Cant get to Old Trafford but I'm going to Newcastle and the home game v Forest. Deffo going to Everton because I have one remaining wish, which is to see us win there and help relegate the bastards. Will be at Ripon races on the Sunday we play Spurs which thankfully, will see me miss the...
  4. Blackheath Blade

Vini Souza

Lazy, slow, nesh and a fucking liability. I sincerely hope his time with The Blades ended at 4.25pm today. Absolute dog shit.
  5. Blackheath Blade

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

Just do us all a favour Astrid and fuck off forever.
  6. Blackheath Blade

MOTM

Fully agree. Ozzy has his limitations but he was outstanding today.
  7. Blackheath Blade

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

Chelsea fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 etc We'll not miss you one bit you cunts
  8. Blackheath Blade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

Another set of so-called supporters who know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Their club has spent shitloads of money but they speak as though they're a league one team. Hope we beat em to fulfil their expectations. Thanks Roy.
  9. Blackheath Blade

Can someone explain the offside rule please?

Can't hac Can't have little old Sheffield United winning games at this stage of the season. 14 minutes added time will show em. I fuckin despise this league and the cunts that run it.
  10. Blackheath Blade

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

Were you both substitutes that day?
  11. Blackheath Blade

Match worn boots

After the season we're having and the likely outcome, any of the current squad who throw their shirts into the crowd at the final home game will probably get them thrown back at them. ;)
  12. Blackheath Blade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

Hope he hasn't been taking driving lessons off Moose !!
  13. Blackheath Blade

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Five foot six, hard as fuck and one of the best midfielders to ever play for The Blades in modern times. There has been some unkind stuff written about John Fleck since he was awarded a contract extension last summer but it's good to see so many heartfelt messages to him on this forum today...
  14. Blackheath Blade

Danny Ings

Dean Ashton still carrying the bitterness at having to retire at an early age. He's still a nasty piece of work with a microphone though.
  15. Blackheath Blade

Roy's View From... View From West Ham

First !! Set of mardy cockney fuckers. Cheers Roy
  16. Blackheath Blade

Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

He showed passion? The only thing he showed was his studs. Dreadful challenge.
  17. Blackheath Blade

Find us a Doyle

Fully agree with this. Either Tommy Doyle or Connor Coady would have been a great addition to the team / squad. Coady especially is absolutely wasted in the Championship.
  18. Blackheath Blade

Find us a Doyle

I think he's referring to Tommy, not Michael
  19. Blackheath Blade

4th Round Draw

Was this the interesting "fact" when the draw was made? I noticed this when the 3rd round draw was made. The same lass felt it necessary to comment about each team that was drawn out, all 64 of them which seemed to last hours. Just draw the fuckin balls out please and stop the inane rambling.
  20. Blackheath Blade

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

I used to work with Jason Tee for about 10 years when he joined my department at HSBC. Smashing lad.
  21. Blackheath Blade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

Thanks Roy. Gillingham fans have every right to be confident. We'd be the same in their position. However, I'd be very disappointed if we didn’t win tomorrow.
  22. Blackheath Blade

Nyron Nosworthy [Confirmed]

Ahhh. The worse player I've ever seen in a Blades shirt and a sadistic and cruel bump for those who were unfortunate to witness this man's efforts for Sheffield United. Every time I hear or see his name, I get the screaming hab dabs. It guarantees me a night of cold sweats and very bad dreams...
  23. Blackheath Blade

The ‘titwank’ man on the Kop

There's already a thread about this guy. See: Bloke at the front of the kop?
  24. Blackheath Blade

The ‘titwank’ man on the Kop

I was actually stood/sat next to Titwank Man at Villa Park last Friday night. He was quite a nice bloke to be fair and did apologise to me for the abuse he was hurling at our opponents and the officials. Didn't stop him shouting "you're an absolute titwank" for most of the evening though. 😄
  25. Blackheath Blade

Bloke at the front of the kop?

I sit directly behind where this happened and this bloke was giving it to Doughty early doors when he came over to take two corners. Dont know what his argument was as the ball was clearly overhanging the corner arc both times. Doughty , quite understandably gave him some back after he scored...
  26. Blackheath Blade

Brewster and RND.

Excuse my ignorance but I didnt even know Brewster had been on the pitch!!
  27. Blackheath Blade

If football was fairly tale…

Oh no it isn't
  28. Blackheath Blade

Match Thread Aston Villa v. Sheffield United - 22nd December 2023

Am planning on parking at Star City and walking it to Villa Park as only limited trains back to Walsall after the game. Anyone parked at Star City before who could recommend?
  29. Blackheath Blade

Blades United/Unitedite

While we're on about blasts from the past, I used to be a member of the Crossed Blades forum in the noughties before I joined S24SU. If I remember rightly, it was run by a bloke known as Vamps. Anyone know what happened to that forum as I can't find any details?
  30. Blackheath Blade

Bring back Hecky ASAP!

You're a fucking idiot. Have a good evening.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom