Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. The MeiSter

Star & Green 'Un Awards

Collins would be my standout 2nd choice, however, on a purely footballing basis Ched Evans wins by a country mile.
  2. The MeiSter

Poll:Will Morgan ever play again?

Professionally? No.
  3. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

Point taken, sunshine. #justiceforched
  4. The MeiSter

PFA Divisional Team

Amen to that.
  5. The MeiSter

Forget Ched.

No. It's not over.
  6. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

Make sure you don't miss with the knife, sunshine :).
  7. The MeiSter

Read this, and weep..

I detect much cynicism in this young padawan..
  8. The MeiSter

Read this, and weep..

I also notice a quote in there from Ched's girlfriend; 'His shocked girlfriend pledged to stand by him and vowed: “We’re going to get him out for sure.”' Interesting.
  9. The MeiSter

Read this, and weep..

On the other hand... ..how could I have been so wrong :(.
  10. The MeiSter

Read this, and weep..

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-united-from-hero-to-rapist-fans-say-ched-evans-should-never-play-again-1-4471851 Love a nice balanced article from a tabloid newspaper, don't you? I wouldn't use this publication to wipe my harris on..
  11. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

So, it's his fault he is now in prison for being found guilty of something he very possibly didn't do? I see.
  12. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

LOL! You don't get much dumber than this..
  13. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

Maybe you could, but not everyone is a perfect as you, hmm?
  14. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

Wow, how brainwashed and gullible you are. Twelve amateur sleuths on a jury decide one guy raped her and the other didn't, and you swallow it. Nine years ago, CE and CM wouldn't have even been facing a trial - how do you square that circle?
  15. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

She was raped? What exactly are you basing that 'fact' on? What's this 'she has the right to say no' rubbish? Are you aware of any of the facts of the trial, or just trying to score some morality points?
  16. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

Jesus, how many times is this garbage going to be trotted out, hmm? What utter, utter shite you spout. The one victim is the girl? Let me get this right. Is this 'one victim', a girl who is a known user of class A drugs, a binge drinker, someone who has 'cried wolf' before, and has the...
  17. The MeiSter

Stand by Him?

SUFC are doing the right thing by waiting until all available avenues are exhausted for Ched. The usual folk will be slavering with anticipation of another huge stick with which to beat the club.
  18. The MeiSter

Connor Brown

I'm amazed that so many people have seen the jury's verdict as the be all and end all of the matter - he is 'guilty as charged', therefore let's all leg it to the stone pile before it's empty. Our legal system in my view, has been shown to be a laughing stock yet again with this decision, and...
  19. The MeiSter

Connor Brown

No, they don't 'need to do the right thing', as it's debatable what the 'right thing' actually is. They should await the result of the appeal process and then act on that. I will be very disappointed in the club if they sack Evans before we know if an appeal will be granted. It will split...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom