Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. D

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

At least we learned our lesson and spent what little money we had in this Premier league season by buying inexpensive quality : Larouci Grbic Traore Slimane Trusty Sousa Will we ever learn…….. ?
  2. D

Garbage doing the Haka

The goalkeeper is the least of our problems,it’s the useless twats in front of him you need to worry about !!
  3. D

Jebbison Mystery

Jebbison is an example of the premier league conundrum, Is it easier to produce a premier league footballer out of an athlete or an athlete out of a premier league footballer ?
  4. D

Pundits not even hiding that they want us relegated…

The problem is that an awful lot of West Ham fans are hidden away in a variety of media jobs and delight in taking any opportunity to give us a good kicking.I think we should try and encourage a few young blades supporters to follow the media route of employment and turn the tables on the...
  5. D

Nostalgia doesn't get you points..

Joking apart,this isn’t funny anymore.If Heckingbottom has given up he should move aside,he is making things worse not better.
  6. D

Injuries

If ‘Furious’George is available,fully fit and charged up for the battle we are a completely different team.I always feel much more confident of a home win when he is playing,the fire in his belly is contagious to both the fans and team mates,he makes a massive difference.
  7. D

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

This is the problem that Wilder had when he was being pressured into giving IIiman his chance in the first team,how do you accommodate a talented free spirit in the premier league within the structure of a team that will need to fight for every point to stay up. There is no guarantee that he...
  8. D

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

He can’t get a game because the few that are not injured have been outstanding 😊
  9. D

A couple of positives..

Losing 3 of the first 5 games at the death against Forest,Man City and Spurs looks as though it has sucked the life out of the entire squad.The loss of the five points that we had worked so hard for seems to have killed the belief,we need strong characters to get us through but,unfortunately,i...
  10. D

When did you leave

Couldn’t watch the second half,no chance that we would turn things around you could see the fight and spirit had gone.I took consolation in the fact that we would have to perform heroics to stay up this season anyway and that the money will at least cushion the blow.The real ‘punch in the guts’...
  11. D

Incoming? Jed Steer

Need a safety net,if Wes got injured we may be favourites to get relegated..!!
  12. D

Darren Smith Out

I just want to know who to congratulate for the removal of the netting from the BLUT,it looked a bloody eyesore or have they just put it on a boil wash ?
  13. D

Gone Elsewhere Andrew Omobamidele

To replace Anel ?
  14. D

Walker Tantrum Pay Up

When the premier league prioritised punishment for a players indiscretion,they judged that throwing the ball away was far more serious than willful damage….about right,
  15. D

Gone Elsewhere Lewis O'Brien

We have paid £5m for a LCB from Arsenal who hasn’t played for one minute,he is still learning our special style of play !! We have a LWB that we have converted int a LCB and we are bemoaning the loss of Osborn and Lowe,it’s a bloody joke.We are susceptible to crosses from wide,it is our achilles...
  16. D

Final jigsaw piece

He is still learning our ‘special’ way of playing,but at £5m he will be first pick as left of the back three,when he is ready i would play Robinson out of what we have available at the moment at LWB : Baldock,Anel,Egan,Trusty,Robinson However,it is the quality of our final midfield three that...
  17. D

Final jigsaw piece

Isn’t it a worry that we are saying that none of Lowe,Osborn,RND,Robinson,Larouci are not good enough to play LWB in the premier league,they are 5 of the 25 man squad,what a waste !!
  18. D

Be prepared for disappointment

Pretty sure Akpom never indicated he wanted to join us,it wasn’t the fee or personal terms,the other interested clubs were far more attractive than us.We are going to be in a battle to stay up this season and he wasn’t up for the fight.
  19. D

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

If you are looking for a young striker to score regularly in the premier league,probably something like this : Salary negotiable,circa £30-50k week Proven record probably in excess of £35m Unproven,championship record in excess of £15m The value placed by Aston Villa on Archer is a bit heavy,but...
  20. D

CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

Anyone who understands modern football knows that the quality of the midfield is the difference between success and failure.We are very fortunate to have Gus,he is (was) the best overall footballer outside the premier league,he has lifted our spirits because we were on our knees when N’diaye and...
  21. D

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

We started pre season with three premier league quality players,a few days before the season starts and we have now got one,it was always going to be a battle to stay up,now it will be absolutely impossible.
  22. D

Shameful,inadequate or amateurs ?

I am torn between the choice when trying to understand the mindset of our current owners,the one thing i do know is that they are a complete embarrassment.At the end of last season we had three of our own quality footballers and two loan players who helped us to gain promotion to the top...
  23. D

Player Suggestion Serhou Guirassy

I imagine that he was like me and couldn’t believe that they were both actually employed by an English Premiership club.
  24. D

Player Suggestion Serhou Guirassy

This is a reference for the consulation of a team that have been well and truely rodgered by the opposition,it allows you to sleep at night and imagine it was only a dream.Unfortunately,it was reality and scares you rigid that we will be completely out of our depth this season.
  25. D

Gone Elsewhere Cole Palmer

We have one advantage over top half premier league clubs offering a season long loan to a 21 year old with very little experience of the top division.We can guarantee him plenty of game time,probably even first pick,that’s what Citee will require from whoever they loan Palmer to,otherwise why...
  26. D

Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

I’m afraid that a lot of our fans still don’t appreciate how close we were to a serious financial collapse six months ago,the decision to hang on to N’diaye and Berge was a massive gamble,fortunately we got promoted which enabled us to stay afloat……….but only just. We are not a wealthy club,no...
  27. D

Getting behind the team and Hecky

Other than both Manchester clubs,Arsenal and Liverpool i doubt Ndiaye would have been happy to stay at any other British club if Marseille came calling.It was the only fear that they would take advantage of the fact that he could be available for nothing,with no competition because he made it...
  28. D

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

Absolutely spot on,trouble is he forgot to say the 3year deal was with Marseille !!!
  29. D

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

The trouble is we can’t even pay enough to attract the ones that are bang average !!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom