Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Speedracer

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Thanks Roy. Think they need to look up what self awareness is, because if they think they were miles ahead of us they are deluded. Ultimately yet another defeat but I thought there were good signs in the first half, one day we might actually get some good fortune. Great to heard travelling...
  2. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brentford

Thanks Roy. I was going to say it will be good to get out of this division & all the "physical cloggers" shit, but who am I kidding, the Championship clubs will be just the same. Maybe it is an idea to actually build a team of cloggers & giants who snarl like Hulk Hogan at rival players, it's...
  3. Speedracer

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

Thanks Roy. Oh yes, very tasty, I miss views like these.
  4. Speedracer

Personally, I thought we were brilliant

Wow, nothing like putting pressure like that on him! I like Blaster, he looks to have an exciting future, hopefully with us, but the next TC? I doubt we will ever see his like again. Much better for him to be the next Oliver Arblaster.
  5. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

Thanks Roy. I get that they are not exactly ripping it up just now, but bloody hell what a set of Debbie Downers they are.
  6. Speedracer

Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

Thanks Roy. Wow, just wow. Thugs? Hmm, how about Tommy Smith, Steve McMahon, Neil Ruddock, Larry Lloyd, Javier Mascherano, Graeme Souness to name a few? That screams plastic fans to me, they do not have a clue, hope it goes tits up for them now, wankers.
  7. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

Thanks Roy. Just when I start to soften & prepare to treat Liverpudlians like real people along come a job centre full of of fucking Scouse "opinions" to remind me they are in fact bin dipping cunts.
  8. Speedracer

Roy's View From... View From Fulham

Thanks Roy. Shame on out ball boys/girls for not disregarding the rules & not getting them the ball quickly. :rolleyes:
  9. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Fulham

Thanks Roy. Not as scathing as I expected, but finding it hard to get any enthusiasm for the rest of the games now, not given up by any means but every game is a tough watch at the moment.
  10. Speedracer

Tony Field

On the few occasions I met him I agree. He can be awkward to talk to at times but people forget he was such a showman on the pitch but very shy off it. And yes, anyone who could play like him, & there were not many, would know how good they were.
  11. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

I know, I have a very good friend who is a Gooner.
  12. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

Well now, you see I feared for a bit of a tonking if we don't come out & compete hard, but their so called fans ave just made me think fuck 'em, I would luv it an all that. Hateful fuckers. Thanks Roy.
  13. Speedracer

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

Thanks Roy. Most of them were pretty fair I thought.
  14. Speedracer

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

I take it that some of you don't keep up with our injury situation, it is well known we have some injuries to manage, both in terms of players nowhere near ready & players who Wilder can only squeeze a few minutes out of. That kind of dictates the team we can field.
  15. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

Thanks Roy. I will watch, as ever, hoping we can compete at least. I don't want to be relegated but the sooner this season is done with the better.
  16. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Thanks Roy. I don't mind Brighton really, but let's be right, they have been almost a total non entity seemingly forever, & only dragged themselves into some sort of respectability when a very rich guy took over control & transformed them. I think it is only natural for their fans to big...
  17. Speedracer

Roy's View From... View From Luton

Thanks Roy. I was warming to them until the salty bastards turned up at the death, but fuck 'em. It doesn't take long for fans to get delusions of grandeur does it?
  18. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

Thanks Roy. Very respectful views there, let's hope we can give truth to their fears & stay in the battle to survive.
  19. Speedracer

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

Oops, yes I do apologies.
  20. Speedracer

Absolutely it is. Check out his off field activities, , a despicable human being.
  21. Speedracer

What’s our biggest issue (on field)

I picked defence, but I wanted to pick midfield as well. It could well be time to start employing man to man marking for certain players to make sure they stay with their man, the amount of times opponents are left free is quite unbelievable at times.
  22. Speedracer

No, I have never been embarrassed to be a Blade, or of my club. Embarrassed by things like signing Marlon Harewood, & performances like Altchringham away in the FA Cup (3-0), & Walsall on that horrific day we dropped out of Division Three, but a heavy defeat in the Premier League, not so much.
  23. Speedracer

Sack Wilder

Oh yes I agree with that pal, I have never understood our fascination with going back to former players or managers, it is short sighted thinking at best, & is a waste of time. They are never better than the first time either, I just don't see the point. I think PA would have appointed Wilder...
  24. Speedracer

Sack Wilder

I think some people underestimate just how demoralising being pumped every week affects physical performances. No one has any confidence, your body becomes tight & stiff, it feels like you are running in water, all while boos are ringing down on you from supporters. Whether you think so or not...
  25. Speedracer

Sack Wilder

Well I don't know Sean, I am not familiar with the inner workings of a football club. Nowhere near enough to be a successful Premier League side for sure, but I would imagine most clubs in the Championship would be envious of the ammount.
  26. Speedracer

Sack Wilder

Changing the manager (again) is a waste of time, it is not down to Wilder, or Hecky or Slav either, it comes from the owner, the infrastructure he put in place, & his policies, as well as his welded shut pockets. The players we manage to get in are just not up to competing with Premier League...
  27. Speedracer

Sack Wilder

You are Alan Brazil & i claim my £5.
  28. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

Thanks Roy. Jeez, some fans are never satisfied, kinda reminds me of some other team! Mind you I don't care, it's Villa.
  29. Speedracer

Roy's View From... Southampton and Everton Fans Views On Mason Holgate

Thanks Roy. I never take rival fans views as gospel, though there is no denying they are not very complimentary to say the least, but it is true what one of them said, that no matter how rubbish fans think a player is there is always a manager who wants them. I just hope that whatever plan CW...
  30. Speedracer

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Good luck Flecky, some great memories of a terrific player in his pomp. I hope he shows the Blackburn fans the true Fleck & not the one of the last two seasons, he deserves that at least.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom