Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Dec

A few questions I can't quite get my head around

Why is Hecky calling the opposition United? We are United. Might seem silly but this spoke volumes to me. Fair enough if you're recently through the door but he should be thinking like a Blade by this point, surely?
  2. Dec

Kyle 'Blade' Walker

Yeah like the silly tap he did to put it on a plate for Haaland?
  3. Dec

Steven Kabba

Updated his Wikipedia for him, well apart from the goals he mentioned that are missing 😂
  4. Dec

According to Macca

Am I missing something? Why is Sean Longstaff, a big part of Champions League chasing Newcastle gonna want to move to newly promoted Sheffield United???
  5. Dec

I feel I need to say this about my club!

Disgraceful
  6. Dec

Young dickheads after the match.

There's plenty more that think they can walk in the middle of the road just because they've left a football match a few minutes earlier.
  7. Dec

Ben Osborn

I know many think Osborn isn't good enough and I agree he has his limitations. But what Osborn brings is what we are lacking right now tbh. Movement off the ball and a desire to run forwards and back with actual aggression. He tries to link up play and make himself available to the player on...
  8. Dec

There's a smell of promotion in my nostrils again!

But we don't have a better goal difference 😂
  9. Dec

Boro's GD is better than ours relative to the points they have, it's as simple as that.
  10. Dec

Our goal difference isn't better, taking into account how it would change if they caught up on points.
  11. Dec

Fodderingham For The Replay

I'm not disputing it's unlikely but let's not throw the towel in just yet. We can beat anyone if things go our way, Man City/Arsenal included. That's football!
  12. Dec

Fodderingham For The Replay

Why not?
  13. Dec

Ciaran Clark

What?
  14. Dec

Norwood

😂😂😂
  15. Dec

Word or phrases only commentators use...

Limbering up on the touchline
  16. Dec

That corner routine

Also Teddy, I think the plan was to have Lowe come straight back round on the cover but as he had to stop to control the ball, he was slow to get back into his defensive position.
  17. Dec

That corner routine

I think it's because QPR left one up in this case but Hull had everyone back to defend the corner and just broke really fast.
  18. Dec

That corner routine

19. Dec

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

20. Dec

CONFIRMED Kacper Lopata leaves for Southend

How was Jebbo fucked around? He got opportunities in a promotion-chasing Championship side. From his minutes on the pitch, he didn't warrant any more opportunity than he got. He's come back to pre-season looking like he has a point to prove which shows a great attitude from him and is great for...
  21. Dec

Goal difference

Yep. Only other thing to consider is if they win 3-1 then it would make 1-1 not good enough for us. Or 4-2, 5-3 etc. but that's going a bit far with it 😂
  22. Dec

Goal difference

Did a bit of digging to check and here's the EFL ruling: So we would win the tiebreaker should it come to that as it was 4-3 to us over the two games this season.
  23. Dec

Goal difference

They may only need a 4 goal swing if it's 3-1 and 2-0 as they'd be above us on goals scored (assuming we draw 0-0). Not sure what the tiebreaker is if level on points, goal difference and goals scored. Is it head to head matches? If so we should come out on top after the 4-1 victory.
  24. Dec

Jack Robinson

He's not made a mistake for a while and has been such a consistent performer. He has been as good as we've got in terms of a solid attacking threat from that left centre half position since JOC, plus his heart and desire clearly inspires a more committed performance from others around him.
  25. Dec

Berge motm

Yep, he gets a 5/10 for me today. Invisible. Needs to get better at losing the ball and not being such an attacking threat.
  26. Dec

Hecky’s Changes

Basham was one of the reasons our passing flowed much better. With Uremovic instead, the tempo of some of our play would have been completely different. With the mistake for the goal I thought he was just a bit unlucky with the bounce.
  27. Dec

Crewe Alex Twitter

Don't believe everything you read :oops:
  28. Dec

That was bad

He's 40 in August...
  29. Dec

Roy's View From... View From Huddersfield

It's either a penalty or a free kick for offside. As he didn't give a penalty then it's got to be offside as he's interfering with Wes - no matter how he got there. EDIT: JJBlade oops, didn't see your post saying the same thing!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom