Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Sheff de party

Tim Ream

The talk of applauding during the 13th minute is nothing short of farcical. Credit to him for staying with Bash, but the vast majority of players would do the same. We shouldn’t be absolutely lauding footballers for showing basic human decency. To all the people saying Fulham fans will...
  2. Sheff de party

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

Wow! Paul Whitehouse is a cyclist.
  3. Sheff de party

1st half vs 2nd half difference

Agreed. And there is absolutely no excuse for not being physically fit at this stage of this stage of the season.
  4. Sheff de party

If you think that's a red card

I know it’s a game of opinions. But you’re just wrong.
  5. Sheff de party

McAtee is our best player

Bogle would be fine where McAtee played, freeing up the latter for a role behind the front one/two. Would do a lot more than Hamer is currently doing.
  6. Sheff de party

Don’t bother with promotion

So, throw games if we’re doing well?
  7. Sheff de party

McAtee is our best player

by a country mile, so can we stop playing him on the fucking right wing please. I can handle losing and I don’t mind that we’re clearly going down. I would just rather that a lad who is far and away our best player gets the ball more often in positions where he can actually do something with...
  8. Sheff de party

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

Putting aside all the great times he’s delivered, what exactly do you want him to do? Sign it over for free? He’s perfectly willing to sell, but no one wants to buy it. Probably because people like you will watch 3 promotions from a possible 5 and still not be happy.
  9. Sheff de party

Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

Unfortunately we follow a game in which Marcus Rashford earns £325k a week. Marcus Rashford. Fuck me.
  10. Sheff de party

Any hope?

We’re already two points behind your prediction :)
  11. Sheff de party

Disgrace.

Disgrace? We should have won that game and were ridiculously unlucky.
  12. Sheff de party

SUFC - An Embarrassment

We’re having a bad season in the millionaires’ playpen having sorted out financial issues out off the back of a 91 point/FA cup semi final season. We’re only 8 points from safety and it really should be 5. If you’re embarrassed by this club, you simply don’t deserve what you’ve been getting...
  13. Sheff de party

Ross Barkley

He’s not, and wasn’t, head and shoulders above McAtee, but yes everyone else basically.
  14. Sheff de party

Delay to the match at the end of game

Man on forum in playing down alleged racism and blaming wokeness shocker.
  15. Sheff de party

The problem with Souza....

I know we love to rush to a new hero on here, but an academy lad who’s just made his debut as back up to one of the best midfielders of the past 30 years? That’s really something!
  16. Sheff de party

30 secs off pitch after treatment

Because footballers are cheats and use it to stop/slow down the game. Let’s be honest it rarely takes that long to come back on.
  17. Sheff de party

The problem with Souza....

If Norwood could play on the wing, I.e had a bit more pace and could dribble, what a player he’d be with that ping. As it stands, he’s been amazing for us but maybe his time is coming to an end. He’s still great to have as an option and ultimately the gaffer will play him if it’s best and drop...
  18. Sheff de party

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

No worries at all mate and of course we can disagree, it’s a forum after all! I would never trawl through my own messages because I’ve done far worse than anything you said on this thread!
  19. Sheff de party

McAtee - I would genuinely like to hear how anyone thinks this isn't a penalty

I like to discuss the rule and incidents and there are some people who this it isn't. Let's hear it!
  20. Sheff de party

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

You can't seriously think this isn't a penalty:
  21. Sheff de party

Did we learn anything tonight

In a 26 hour period when Luton took Arsenal all the way and we made Liverpool battle to the very end and hassled them every time they got it, we learnt it was time to change the manager.
  22. Sheff de party

Bogle

It was time to take some chances by then. Absolutely should be trying stuff like that 1-0 down near the end I reckon.
  23. Sheff de party

Influencing Decisions

It’s quite something to be critical of the players after that.
  24. Sheff de party

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

That push on McAtee is a penalty. Same as it was when Maguire shoved him over. It’s a foul pure and simple.
  25. Sheff de party

You are literally trying to pick people’s arguments apart with the idea they don’t go to games. I’m sure you’re a decent guy and you have made some sound posts, but that’s just not an argument that holds any water for me.
  26. Sheff de party

Ah the classic “I’m better than you because I go to games.” The ‘I’m a massive Blade argument’ is so 1990s.
  27. Sheff de party

Hecky has resigned

its lease for another year. Apparently it’s quite good as well.
  28. Sheff de party

Shame on you

That’s a very odd reaction to another dismal defeat. Sander is the second most talented player we’ve had in a decade and he could rarely be bothered, then left at the last minute. I wouldn’t boo him but I fully understand why others do. He is lazy and doesn’t care about losing.
  29. Sheff de party

How much shit can you swallow?

I appreciate it’s been a disappointing season but wow. It’s been absolutely brilliant for most of the last six years. Take the rough with the smooth!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom