Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. HeCanDoMagic

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

Just. Get. Rid. Of. VAR
  2. HeCanDoMagic

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Surely given the proximity, contract situation, our needs, this can't be the first time we have done so...
  3. HeCanDoMagic

'I played for both' ⚽️ Man U vs Blades

James Wilson ever play a game for them?
  4. HeCanDoMagic

Who was that Belgian lad we had on loan, played for Leicester too. Well, him.
  5. HeCanDoMagic

Phil Bardsley & Danny Higginbotham
  6. HeCanDoMagic

Wilder out

He did, no doubt but I think he himself has admitted he learnt from this.
  7. HeCanDoMagic

Wilder out

Given where the club is at ownership and financially, I wouldn't want any other manager in the entire world in charge other than CW right now. We've got choppy waters to navigate. A new manager coming into the current shit show is a far bigger risk than letting CW crack on. For me, this period...
  8. HeCanDoMagic

Promotion option

Imagine trying to attract players on the basis we'll refuse promotion if we're successful.
  9. HeCanDoMagic

Would you want Ndiaye back

I'll pay your petrol. Crazy question to be asking.
  10. HeCanDoMagic

How do you pick a team vs Burnley…

What an enjoyable game that was. Loved it. Great atmosphere, great game, just class.
  11. HeCanDoMagic

Rest In Peace my Wednesdayite Friend

Sorry to hear about you're loss, awful news. My two best mates are a Wednesday fan and a West Ham fan - hows that for luck?! But like you say, these things are what make friendships, wouldn't have it any other way.
  12. HeCanDoMagic

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

And? We haven't got a leg to stand on. Journalists should be piling in on us. Kills me that we're now one of those clubs.
  13. HeCanDoMagic

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Rifleman - you say we're in 'big trouble', could you expand on this with detail and foreseen consequences? This is a very general statement from you.
  14. HeCanDoMagic

Deal or No Deal

McBurnie - DEAL Bogle - DEAL Norwood - NO DEAL Adam Davies - NO DEAL Coulibaly- NO DEAL Egan - DEAL Amissah - NO DEAL Baldock - NO DEAL Osborn - DEAL Basham - NO DEAL Lowe - NO DEAL Foderingham- NO DEAL Norrington-Davies Jebbison - DEAL
  15. HeCanDoMagic

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

As of November, the average time added on was 11 minutes 30 seconds. Can't find anything to include games post that date.
  16. HeCanDoMagic

Rob Jones

6 substitutions, 3 goals, a VAR check and an injury requiring the physio = 5 minutes added time. Can anyone square this?
  17. HeCanDoMagic

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

Who are the players Jamie Hoyland previously brought into the club?
  18. HeCanDoMagic

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

Well according to some comments on this thread he is too SUFC for SUFC.
  19. HeCanDoMagic

Outgoing? Arblaster

Selling OA would have no logic to it at all - business or footballing. And whether transfers have worked out or not under PA, I do think they are backed up by logic (whether we agree or not is a different thing).
  20. HeCanDoMagic

24/25 Season Tickets

Why? Other clubs successfully operate NFC season tickets.
  21. HeCanDoMagic

24/25 Season Tickets

Deary me
  22. HeCanDoMagic

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Fulham - 30th March 2024

Have we had the pre-match press conference yet?
  23. HeCanDoMagic

24/25 Season Tickets

Good points but we'll certainly have more than this season
  24. HeCanDoMagic

24/25 Season Tickets

America? You mean the rest of the entire world?
  25. HeCanDoMagic

24/25 Season Tickets

No VAR. Saturday 3pm kick offs. Being able to get away tickets for me and the kids. Better away days. No condescending Premier League coverage. Don't have to watch us play Brighton. Next season, I'm fully in.
  26. HeCanDoMagic

24/25 Season Tickets

I get some of the fears, but isn't all this just par for the course with stadiums these days? Its not like we're doing anything revolutionary.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom