Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. NotTheSharpest

Sheffield United 1-0 Wigan Match Reaction

He has been in the right place on a number of occasions and just hit his shot or header too well……..More of a scuff or glancing contact and he would have had another 3 in the last few games alone. I love that he is in the position to have the chance. He isn’t off the pace or lacking the mental...
  2. NotTheSharpest

What a load of f'ing shit.

At the time I was scathing of the decision. In hindsight having watched it a dozen times or so I am still no better than 50:50. He went for it and won the ball - was he supposed to give the ball to the opposition?
  3. NotTheSharpest

Come back is on....

The first performance of the season that I have truly even proud of! Credit to Chris taking Fleck off, he had been caught in possession at least twice and was chasing shadows. All three subs improved the way we played. Bash was immense, just a shame his header set up Wellbeck.....
  4. NotTheSharpest

These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

Ok I wanted to like it but now that my Son’s new home shirt has arrived it does look like bits of 3 shirts sewn together. The collar, white shoulder panels and the remaining striped body - very odd and disappointing. Perhaps the club saw the cheap Chinese ones and bought a job lot. It is so bad...
  5. NotTheSharpest

Compared with last season...

A huge loss to the site and the Blades family. RIP
  6. NotTheSharpest

Over expectation Table

Would it not be more accurate if teams were ‘awarded’ the handicap points proportionally to games played........trying to get my head round it.....
  7. NotTheSharpest

Squad Value

So apparently our squad is the second least valuable in the EPL ahead of only Palace by a smidge...... a few ahead of us significantly including Norwich which was a surprise. https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2019/wp287/en/
  8. NotTheSharpest

VAR VAR

So this VAR thing was brought in to please the media types as it would help sell the entertainment across the world....hmmmm? I have lived overseas for 20 years and I and a like minded group have religiously got together to watch United games as well as Premier League games over a beer or two...
  9. NotTheSharpest

Chris Kavanagh

He obstructed Fleck and, whether he touched it or not, influenced the passage of play. Crazy that that was not overturned! I make that -7 on VAR now 🤬
  10. NotTheSharpest

Is this the best Blades side ever?

That is the thing about the Currie/Woody team - they are the two names we refer to that era as. There were other good players but those two stood out and were a big part of the success and the style of football. This team will probably be known as Chris Wilder’s Blades - the whole team/squad...
  11. NotTheSharpest

New Kit imminent.....

A sneak preview of the new Adidas VAR avoidance kit as modeled by the one and only Billy Sharp...........at least I think it is him. They are still working to refine it so that a version is available for John Lundstram’s massive feet......
  12. NotTheSharpest

Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 9th Nov 19

We were superb for 80 mins and Spurs only got on top at the end. It would have been a travesty if we had lost that one . How do you feel about the disallowed goal? Interested as I have a very very biased view 😉 I just hope that is actually getting a point doesn’t stop the major inquest into VAR.
  13. NotTheSharpest

Absolute mess of a VAR implementation
  14. NotTheSharpest

The fact that this was a whole phase of play before the goal combined with the time it took and the lack of a clear offside make this a criminal decision. Dier’s shoulder still looks like it plays us onside to me anyway.......
  15. NotTheSharpest

Half time team talk brought to you by Peroni

.......it must have been, no question. We looked like a different team in the second half. A bit of swagger and confidence. Just what I feel after a beer or two.
  16. NotTheSharpest

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 31st Aug 19

Perhaps a stop for Peroni is required after this one....... .......can someone pop out at half time?
  17. NotTheSharpest

Match Thread Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace - 18th Aug 19

The whole team were magnificent! We kept our shape after Flecky went off and didn’t miss him. McBurnie chased and harried wonderfully after he replaced Robinson. Real depth on the bench and more to come! I wasn’t happy with the backs to the wall approach to the last 10 mins but to be fair they...
  18. NotTheSharpest

CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

Grrrrrr! Just received the new shirt I bought for my son over here in Singapore with his name on the back and the printing is way out of line. I have spoken to the Superstore and sent pictures - let’s see what the response is
  19. NotTheSharpest

Misconceived - nicely done

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but I find this article completely encapsulates how we are arriving in the PL Planet Football
  20. NotTheSharpest

CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

Not sure about the shirts! How about red and white striped shorts and black shirts. It would be unique! Or are there rules about shorts being a single colour? I look forward to lots of creative designs whilst we await the inevitabily disappointing reality.......
  21. NotTheSharpest

4 new signings...

Damn they do Blades gnomes - I need one of those! But does it have the new premier kit?
  22. NotTheSharpest

A goodbye from Boo

Holy crap, a complete shock! He was part of the furniture on here and will be sorely missed. RIP
  23. NotTheSharpest

Angels and Wonderwall

Bert showing his age, they are called Snickers now......
  24. NotTheSharpest

FINAL FREE MONEY - STOKE ATTENDANCE

26,665 is the BBC confirmed attendance
  25. NotTheSharpest

Congratulations Norwich

The second best team to watch in the division and winning mentality as shown by the extraordinary number of late goals!
  26. NotTheSharpest

Match Day Thread: Stoke City v The Mighty Blades

The ‘Gap’ just got bigger by a couple more places
  27. NotTheSharpest

I hope there are some video or images posted shortly
  28. NotTheSharpest

Radio Sheffield commentary

I was thinking exactly the same and I am watching in iFollow. Too much chat. And not enough commentary. Seems the commentary team are on their holidays too.
  29. NotTheSharpest

Not a lot of urgency in our play today which perhaps is understandable. Duffy and McGoldrick caught in possession a couple of times........
  30. NotTheSharpest

Not sure if the beam back is using the iFollow stream but the cameraman needs to learn how to zoom out. Far too tight so far....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom