Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Nade

Just embarrassing

You're embarrassing. Have your milk and go to bed.
  2. Nade

When are the players going to be held accountable?

Thought we were fine until went down to 10 men, then it's hard to make judgements anyway
  3. Nade

Wilder Out ?

Nah
  4. Nade

Complete reset needed

Nah
  5. Nade

Wilder Out ?

Nah
  6. Nade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

What was the apparent initial foul all about for the goal?
  7. Nade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

Looked good until the red, the red ruined the game. Can't fault the players when we're a man down. This was a hard game anyway. Shit to watch tho, and gutting it's happened so early.
  8. Nade

Gustavo Hamer - What’s the problem?

The problem is that the Premier League is a really good standard. Personally I think he's been about as good as we realistically could have hoped for. That's not knocking him either, as I also think he would be decent in a lot of other Premiership teams. Assuming we have him next season I...
  9. Nade

McAtee pants down

Best not to if you can help it
  10. Nade

McAtee pants down

He wasn't in charge when MGW came
  11. Nade

Gary Sinclair earlier

We can remove it as and when we see it. Then if any more pops up, remove that too....and so on.
  12. Nade

Gary Sinclair earlier

Can't change em maybe, but we can change our football club by banning them
  13. Nade

Top flight goalscoring debutants

Rob Hulse Vs Liverpool
  14. Nade

Ben Osborn

I think we've definitely had our money's worth out of him. He's been a decent signing and I think he'll get a good reception if he comes back after he leaves. Why wouldn't he? Always been a solid pro throughout.
  15. Nade

Sydie Peck

Eh? What happened?
  16. Nade

My opinion

Not exactly surprising if true. That season we'd just previously finished 9th and had brought in players on top of that, without losing anybody other than the goalkeeper (who we replaced) I'd say Wes now is better than Ramsdale was in the first half of that season though.
  17. Nade

Match Thread Manchester City v. Sheffield United - 30th December 2023

Yeah that second one at Wembley reminded me of when I was playing FIFA and someone unplugs my controller
  18. Nade

'Worse United team I've seen'

Seen a few people say this. Are you aware that we are playing in the top division? Are you aware that we're up against much better opposition than the other leagues? 'worst United team ever?' You're embarrassing yourselves
  19. Nade

Referee

Is it a coincidence that we've never had one/haven't had one in 15 years previously?
  20. Nade

Referee

First black ref in 15 years and first woman ever = top of the queue
  21. Nade

Referee

Other than the corner he's been fine No idea what VAR were checking for our 2nd goal though
  22. Nade

Vinicius Souza

Thought he was decent tonight, best game for us possibly
  23. Nade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Luton Town - 26th December 2023

mcburnie looked like he was vaping while in the tunnel 😂
  24. Nade

Do I still have any shares?

Looks like nobody knows the answer
  25. Nade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 6th December 2023

Think it was only Brooks that did that from what I could see. On his debut I'll let him off, and might even have been the other fella suggesting it to him as a nice gesture
  26. Nade

Vinicius Souza

Bossed it tonight
  27. Nade

Vinicius Souza

Vini has had a decent first half
  28. Nade

Song for tomoz

I can't remember the words to the allez allez allez song
  29. Nade

CONFIRMED Wilder Confirmed

He acknowledges that mistakes were made. I think that's all he can go into without taking the focus on the current job in front of him. I think he nailed the interview, personally. Didn't think I'd feel it but it does feel good to have him back. The club makes sense again - it just feels nice...
  30. Nade

CONFIRMED Wilder Confirmed

He does talk well, doesn't he. You son of a bitch, I'm in.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom