Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. steve26272

Could this have made a difference to United's season?

Baldock would chin you back Robbo would break your legs with a slide Norwood would point to someone else Anel would get his dad Brewster would be knocked by the breeze Grbic would stand there and watch you do it
  2. steve26272

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Anything less than top 6 is failure, we may be shit in the prem, but against some of the dross in champ we shouldn’t be accepting mediocrity Robbo, Egan, Bogle, brooks, blaster, Hamer, Souza, is the spine of a good side If they’re up for it add Anel, McB, Jebbo If we could keep/return...
  3. steve26272

larouci

If he was a boxer he’d be asking his corner to throw the towel in came back to a fanfare, expecting to be the focal point of a side that stays up and proves to pep he’s worth a berth in Man City team Reality is we’re shit, he’s been mainly shit, while Foden & Lewis have excelled - he’s...
  4. steve26272

Mentally weak

You can train ball skills and do drills all you want, but you can’t train the mind There’s a reason that Gary Neville had a better career than ravel Morrison Players who give everything even though they aren’t the most gifted are some of the most appreciated by us - Whitehurst, booker...
  5. steve26272

Lets talk about set piece defending

Problem is you go man for man you get blocked off as we did for Chelsea’s 1st, or (Anel) doesn’t look at the ball just grapples ‘his man’ Zonal stops this but allows the attacker to get a run on the defender We will be better next season, purely because the opposition will be weaker Says...
  6. steve26272

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Agree on the predetermined punishment Not so much on the one size fitz hall for breaking Should be staggered against the amount So if it’s upto £5m -2points £5-15m -5 points £15-30m -9 points £30-50m -15 points and so on That way if there’s a zillionaire who want to give it large...
  7. steve26272

Personally, I thought we were brilliant

Arblaster 1st half of season for port vale inL1 Today up against 2 £100m players, one a World Cup winner and didn’t look out of place Hamer likewise looked up for it Ozzy was on a different level McB , Anel, Robbo, Bogle, same Maybe the shitshow CW inherited was bigger than some, me...
  8. steve26272

Grbic

Grbic tips shot over crossbar Co-comms just said ‘you’d expect him to save that’ First time you’ve covered us pal??
  9. steve26272

Grbic

Nice of him to kneel down so Madueke has more goal to aim at I don’t want give him heaps, but if wilder thinks this lad is a quality keeper we’re fucked next season Genuinely can’t remember one save he’s made where I thought ‘that was going in’
  10. steve26272

Grbic

To be fair Beadle would at least get his big hand to shots to his left
  11. steve26272

Grbic

He looks like a bloke who’s not actually played in goal, or indeed a football match but has somehow found himself in there, not his fault, someone bought him, someone picks him
  12. steve26272

MOTD titles

Imo to the law I thought it was offside, he’s stood about 2ft in front of keeper bang in line with the ball Wrights defence was ‘the keeper could move if he’s in his way’! So McB, chin Palmer 1st minute today, then when ref shows a red explain ‘he could have moved his head’ Play on😂
  13. steve26272

McBurnie

Don’t rate Bamford, see previous post Summerville and Adam’s I’d have yes
  14. steve26272

McBurnie

Other 2 Worse than McB?
  15. steve26272

Now this comes as no surprise

Guess by that logic Bayern Munich fans are enjoying this season whereas they’ve been bored for the last 11?😂
  16. steve26272

McBurnie

I’d have Adam’s over McB yes, not the same player but I’m not overly arsed about having a target man, it’s a bit of an antiquated role in modern football and prompts us to hoof it I’m on the fence a bit as he has shown his good side recently, but not consistently and spends time out injured BBD...
  17. steve26272

McBurnie

smzodics and Summerville Agree on ugbo and Adam’s, but for me bamford is maybe a bit more cultured, but also a lot more of a cunt, a face you’d never tire of slapping and nowhere near as useful defending - I’d rather have McB than that shithouse
  18. steve26272

No apologies mate, I’m on the fence On one hand I do agree, pure sport should be equal - EPL is like a heavyweight boxer vs a lightweight, punchers chance but the result should be obvious However times change, like it or not, and now football is business. if i can afford a Ferrari, should...
  19. steve26272

Don’t underestimate Luton.

Head and heart this one Heart say love to see forest or Everton go down Head says Luton will lose Edward’s, Barkley Chong morris etc as they have proved themselves, leaving then the weakest of the 3 for us to play next season Fuck it, 46 games, we can afford a couple of slip ups, hope Luton...
  20. steve26272

I know what you mean But in what other walk of life do we not like competition - fuel prices, supermarkets, holiday companies? As shorehamview said above, the only ones complaining of competition are the ones not winning….. Promise you next season when we’re welcoming little old Plymouth and...
  21. steve26272

How, the only way you can ‘buy a win’ is to bribe the ref or oppo Spending billions doesn’t guarantee a win - see Chelsea & https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/pre-match-view-from-chelsea.99314/#post-5089615 Stop it, next season teams will look at us with multi million pound with players on...
  22. steve26272

Agreed This corruption bollox is sounding a bit mardy now The EPL is a business, as is every club in it Imagine we got a super rich owner who decided he wanted to pump millions in and take us into the top 6? It’s his money, why can’t he spend it as he likes? What people want is the...
  23. steve26272

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

Imagine if we were facing Man U, and they’d come from 3-2 down to win 4-3 with Palmer in their side - or Man City/Arse…. Would be awash with “goal difference, cricket score, 6 by half time & score when we want” arrogance At least these seem to be a bit self aware of their current situation...
  24. steve26272

What can be learned from this season?

We need a cunt, a ruthless cunt that is Berge & Ndaiye should have had a gun to their head in June to sign or be sold that month to highest bidder giving us time to reinvest Hecky should have gone sooner, probably after Newcastle Anel should have had captaincy striped and given to Robbo...
  25. steve26272

Grbic

I’d probably get thrown into a goulag and never seen again for been a useless cunt and not been able to do what are the basics of the job, in any language, at any level
  26. steve26272

Grbic

Commentator just said ‘he’s been good Grbic since he came in’ 😂😂 Don’t care who you are, if your paid to be a footballer you don’t do shit like that Can we sub him for McB and play goaly wag
  27. steve26272

Wilder rock bottom

How many points would FFP (facially fucked people) have docked Forest had cooper still been in charge? #Corruption
  28. steve26272

Can someone explain the offside rule please?

Fuck me seriously? It’s offside mate, I think at 4-1 we hang on, but it was offside, harsh I know If your suggesting that the goal should have stood then you are also implying the VAR should have cheated to let it count Some go you way some don’t, but can we all drop the victim routine, bit...
  29. steve26272

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

I get that they only offer an option, but if a manager trusts his scout, then his opinion will be valued or what’s the point Think upon reflection Everton probably wished they had scouted Alli😂 Scouts aren’t paid to only unearth the next Ndaiye you know……...
  30. steve26272

The Gaffer's Arblaster debate.

😂😂😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom