Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Reedy_22

Summer signings 2024

Brooks and Arblaster as 2 of a middle 3. Osula up top. The rest I don't really care right now so long as its not filled by any of the current squad.
  2. Reedy_22

Anel

He would be I would have thought
  3. Reedy_22

Anel

Should he go maybe that's enough to convince Curtis the chance of getting first team minutes isn't too difficult (only Baldock ahead of him at rcb right)? The money we gain could also contribute to bringing in Mepham as the centre CB. Not ideal but not the worst we could do.
  4. Reedy_22

Incoming? Crysencio Summerville

Wasn't that Gnonto?
  5. Reedy_22

Jonny Otto

Played in a wing back system before. Covers both wing back positions. He'd be a better alternative than Osborn for those roles.
  6. Reedy_22

Match Thread Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 18th August 2023

Knew we were going to conceed again as soon as more and more of this sub par bench started entering the pitch. We'll continue to get over run towards end of matches until we bring in reinforcements of sufficient quality, but we won't.
  7. Reedy_22

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

(Tune of Peggy Sue) My Vini Souuu(za)😍
  8. Reedy_22

Gone Elsewhere Charlie Patino

Looks set to leave Arsenal now. Two prem clubs aswell as others interested. Surely we are one of the two right?
  9. Reedy_22

Gone Elsewhere Lewis O'Brien

Happy with that in the championship. Prem though? 🤷‍♂️ let's see if we get to find out
  10. Reedy_22

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

Where is this rumour from? Not seen that name mentioned
  11. Reedy_22

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

No chance he starts on sat should he join in time. Expect to see Osborn in that midfield 😬
  12. Reedy_22

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

Just had a quick scan on Twitter for Boro's recent friendly. Akpom was missing from the squad. Some speculate he's injured, some say the club is waiting on selling him to fund moves for other players. So could be something in that one. Still would rather have kept Illi. But that's not an option...
  13. Reedy_22

He was very good that can't be denied however I do worry it may be a one season wonder but if the price is reasonable I wouldn't be against it either.
  14. Reedy_22

I noticed you had said on another thread you couldn't reveal any names as you'll get someone in trouble, but now reveal them. I assume both deals are way advanced enough for you to leak the names or you're not fussed about getting your source in trouble now? Neither are a patch on Ndiaye BTW but...
  15. Reedy_22

Player Suggestion Scott Twine

Looks set for Burnley. £4mil
  16. Reedy_22

7 figure bid

Great shout
  17. Reedy_22

Player Suggestion Scott Twine

https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/mk-dons-and-scott-twine-a-club-and-a-player-ready-for-the-next-step/ Interesting read, especially the ideal club for him 👀
  18. Reedy_22

Incoming? Crysencio Summerville

If he came it'd require a slight role change for him. Seen him a few times last season, very good player and whilst only those games have been in the u23s, I'd wager he might already be a top end player in the Championship.
  19. Reedy_22

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

My only thinking behind this is if we have a No.1 target we believe we may still get hold of (Dennis?) but should that be dead in the water soon, we'll possibly press ahead with Brewster?
  20. Reedy_22

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Have a guess which club now has entered the race for this guy (according to the sun) ...
  21. Reedy_22

Incoming? Leon Dajaku

Likes to play off the striker, 2 footed, technically very good, composed in front of goal. Few bits I've just read after a Google search. Never seen him play myself.
  22. Reedy_22

Incoming? Jayden Bogle

Doesn't look legit as mentioned coming from that account, but he is a decent player by all accounts. Another right back I like though and wonder why we aren't looking at him (we might be for all i know actually) is Mahlon Romeo.
  23. Reedy_22

Outgoing? Verrips?

Signing two goalkeepers apparently this week 1 loan, 1 perm. Blackman has just signed on loan so wouldn't rule out Moore being the other transfer target.
  24. Reedy_22

Gone Elsewhere Matty Cash

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-aston-villa-set-sights-on-beating-west-ham-to-15m-valued-signing/
  25. Reedy_22

Incoming? Neto

Reflexes are very good. Capable of making a Kwik save.
  26. Reedy_22

Loans 20/21

Brewster or Tuanzebe would be nice.
  27. Reedy_22

Gone Elsewhere Antonee Robinson

Would make total sense wouldn't it to pay a player who in all likelihood be an understoody this season more than our current left wing back?? It doesn't but Fulham seem to think it makes sense. Good luck to him, got himself a cracking wage at Fulham.
  28. Reedy_22

Gone Elsewhere Matty Cash

Mirror is reporting we are lowering our offer to around £4million and offering Forest the choice of two players in exchange, who could we possibly be letting go? Luke Freeman is an obvious one, Callum Robinson? Simon Moore?
  29. Reedy_22

Duffy in the Athletic

Bit of a bump here but just seen he may be signing for Fleetwood. Duffy & Couttsy back together may just make me take a keen interest in Fleetwood this coming season.
  30. Reedy_22

Outgoing? John Lunsdtram

Fleck scored 2 vs. Burnley at home didn't he?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom