Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Inter_blade83

Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

Played 442 there. He was more a wing back in a 352 instead.
  2. Inter_blade83

Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

Deane the first time round. He guaranteed us survival
  3. Inter_blade83

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

They have Leicester and Leeds in the final 4 games. Win their last 4 games and they'll be in top 2.
  4. Inter_blade83

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Promotion This season has proved that no matter how shit you are in the PL, you should be in the mix in the Champ. We're no worse than Burnley. So Promotion is what I'll be happy with, top 6 minimum requirement.
  5. Inter_blade83

Padded Seat

Decent birthday treat tbh
  6. Inter_blade83

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

Mcburnie too
  7. Inter_blade83

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

Still struggling how at the end they got a free kick for their player laying on the ground and trying to head the ball when it's a foot into the air. Absolute joke decision.
  8. Inter_blade83

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

This is true. I think if you add up the points dropped due to injury time goals, we'd be on something like 28 points now. Also, a few of the lads out here are hoping we can do something, and are more positive than I am.
  9. Inter_blade83

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

Wish I had yours Kozzy.
  10. Inter_blade83

Souza Wilder

If this was actually true... Souza wouldn't have been wrong in his assessment of Wilder
  11. Inter_blade83

Match of the Day Shite

The second pen was even worse, Phillips has the ball, about to kick it, Newcastle player doesn't attempt to play the ball and just pops his leg in front of Phillips (facing him and not the ball) who ends up kicking him instead of the ball. Should have been a free kick to West Ham
  12. Inter_blade83

Forest deducted four points

But it wasnt. How do we know? We didn't have an investigation or points deduction. All this has shown is... take a massive 500m loan, spend it all on a squad and take a 4/6 point deduction in 3 years time when you're comfortable in mid table. It's an absolute joke. Anyone caught cheating...
  13. Inter_blade83

On this day in 1998...

Was in the JSS, front row. One of the first onto the pitch after Quinns winner. Had a perfect view of Holdsworths shot, was right in line with the flight of it and knew it was in as soon as it left his boot. Starred following the blades since 1992. We've had a lot of semi finals in the last 30...
  14. Inter_blade83

Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

Not me. Shared in Qatar.
  15. Inter_blade83

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Tonge v West Ham. Some hit that one.
  16. Inter_blade83

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Norwood v Villa? Near post job?
  17. Inter_blade83

Famous double humpings Q1

Man U 12-2 Ipswich 97
  18. Inter_blade83

Bryan's Gunn - Blades Related

The best bit was Jeff from Peep Show and then Neville referring to Jeff lol
  19. Inter_blade83

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Bournemouth

They broke the rules in League One when we were there trying to balance the books. 23 teams playing to their means and Bournemouth taking the piss that season to get up. They escaped punishment by reaching the PL before the EFL could get them. (I think that's the story?)
  20. Inter_blade83

Song for kick off time until Arsenal score

1-0 win coming up.
  21. Inter_blade83

Full marks to Fulham

That's just the standard music people use as backing to videos to avoid then being removed for copyright. Tiktok has been targeted by universal and they've removed loads of music, with more to come.
  22. Inter_blade83

Since Wilder back

Doesn't matter how many you concede as long as you pick up enough points to stay up.
  23. Inter_blade83

Where has our fans passion gone?

I blame Ricky
  24. Inter_blade83

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

You mean the corner that was given because Robinson kicked it out?
  25. Inter_blade83

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

"Low block side" is a comment that is increasingly used in football and it makes no fucking sense whatsoever. It basically means 10 men behind the ball and defending your 18 yard line. EVERY team does it when defending a lead, or when they come up against superior opposition. Mourinho has...
  26. Inter_blade83

Stadium Development

Wasn't it revealed that during one of our PL seasons (either 2006-7 or 2019-20) that there were more than 70k or 100k different purchasers of home tickets? I can't remember the actual figure, but it was far in excess of our capacity. Yes, there would be a few fans from other teams buying...
  27. Inter_blade83

Derby fans getting excited

Played as "me" in career mode, player version in Fifa17, and transferred from United to Almeria because they played in red and white. Was top scorer in La Liga and earned a move to Bayern later.
  28. Inter_blade83

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

Luton 1 Blades 3 Jordan 1 Qatar 3 Good evening for the Qatari blade 🤣

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom