Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. stannyblade

Todays View From The Snortbeasts...

According to a bloke I know when they got it back to 2-2 they were well on top. Till someone said 'what for less than 2 minutes?'
  2. stannyblade

A request to the porktalk members

But they said he was a shit Wendy reject and not in the same league as Fletcher and Rhodes. Went well for them didnt it?
  3. stannyblade

Incoming? The return of Ebanks-Landell

When he was almost out of contract and would have been cheap then yes. For what they will want for him now then its no. There must be better value players out there.
  4. stannyblade

Le Fondre Le Cheat

But if Moore had got a hand to it and it goes in then it would have counted wouldnt it?
  5. stannyblade

So How Many Points Do You Think We Need?

To clinch promotion? Please no smart arse comments like more than all the rest. We were talking in the pub last night and think 22 should see us get the title.
  6. stannyblade

The Mike Dean show

Bottled another big decision though when Billy went through and the last man held him back. Dean just waived play on so as he didnt have to send their man off.
  7. stannyblade

James Hanson

Not on your own there mate.
  8. stannyblade

I'm up

Been up since half 5 on my first day off this week. Great. COYRAWW
  9. stannyblade

The Mike Dean show

I will always remember him giving this, After warning both Harry and the Rovrum player he would either give the penalty or a free kick if they help on to the other player. The rovrum player did it again, Penalty was awarded with Dean telling him I warned you. Then fatty Evans afterwards saying...
  10. stannyblade

Spare ticket for Bristol Rovers

Someone was after one on one of the Facebook groups earlier
  11. stannyblade

Are we missing our opportunity

Always have liked the beard but we don't need to bring him back. Bring Wright back in to the team and rest the beast
  12. stannyblade

Wolves fans view on EEL

How I laughed at him. The cheating scouse bastard
  13. stannyblade

The 'who boycotted the Leicester game but is going tonight' thread

Boycotting every game in this cup including the final if they get there. Do we still have to play at least 6 of the players who started the last game?
  14. stannyblade

"Well played Billy"

A striker is only as good as the service they receive. Did either Sharp or Done get enough tonight?
  15. stannyblade

Last Man Surely?

I think they gave offside rather than a goalkick, but as our player shot and it hit his hand before going towards Sharp (I think) then it had to be handball
  16. stannyblade

The View From Scunthorpe United (own brand version)

Shows how inconsistent refs are though. Watching the Newcastle game later and Shelveys was worse and only got yellow.
  17. stannyblade

Daft Darren

Should have gone to Brazil you know.
  18. stannyblade

0114 440 9974

Ive had it too. Soon as she said superdraw I told her I wasn't interested
  19. stannyblade

Crowd on Saturday

Oh dear she bloody wants a season ticket now.
  20. stannyblade

Comment by '' on match 'Sheffield United vs Peterborough United'

Ebanks-Landell for me. Finally found someone in the mould of Chris Morgan, Not afraid of getting hurt for the team
  21. stannyblade

Crowd on Saturday

My six year old daughters first ever game tomorrow. She's going on the John st stand with my missus. Thankfully her brother and me are on the kop
  22. stannyblade

Burke and Brown confirmed on trial

Who was the last trialist that we actually signed?
  23. stannyblade

Free Agents

Because most footballers (or their agents) are greedy bastards
  24. stannyblade

Lavery's fee

Did anyone hear his interview on radio pig? He certainly has come here with a beef against the unclean
  25. stannyblade

Incoming? Wes Brown

Exactly this
  26. stannyblade

CONFIRMED McNulty joins Bradford City on Season Long Loan

If we are to loan him out then it shouldn't be to a team we would expect to be competing with near the top of the league.
  27. stannyblade

They ran out of Cider at half time

I can't stand strongbow it really is shit as he said. Now Stella Cidre that's proper cider
  28. stannyblade

They ran out of Cider at half time

If it's strongbow then it's not cider

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom