Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Jacopo

Burnley 5 United 0 - report

Painful reading but spot on analysis Deadbat I don’t have anything else to add as I think everyone’s covered it all with their comments but I have to ask, is this the lowest ever set of scores you have handed out for a Blades performance? I can’t think of many of your other reviews where man for...
  2. Jacopo

United 1 Bournemouth 3 - Report

I was pretty numb to the performance yesterday. I have stopped getting angry at the abject performances and accepted we are shit and at this rate, going down on single figure points. The key highlight for me yesterday as confirmation of my theory is seeing Fleck getting instructions to come...
  3. Jacopo

Montgomery to Hibs

Thank you, that was a great read.
  4. Jacopo

Hecky

Anyone got a link to his post match interview? Searched YouTube but can’t find anything on there.
  5. Jacopo

The Sheff United Way - Thread

Yes, definitely this YorkBlade - some of my favourite ever Blades players right there.
  6. Jacopo

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Watford

I had to look up what year it came out. The year I was born! I do remember being shown it in secondary school when I was about 14 and it terrified me. Anyways, UTB! Let’s hope we can get a win tomorrow night 👌🏻
  7. Jacopo

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Watford

“With Sarr and Dennis in full flow this will be the most devastating attack on Sheffield since Threads.” 😂😂😂 Love it! Agree with what has already been said, can’t believe how pessimistic these guys are! I have a feeling these will be a tough test for us with them sneaking a 1-0 win (though I...
  8. Jacopo

Bramall Lane

Strangely enough, he didn't mention it 😁
  9. Jacopo

Bramall Lane

Said it was good for a womens game, but went on to state that the occasion would have been better held at the 'Old Lady' (women's football and all that...) References to taking 3000 away to QPR on a Tuesday night and how it should have been held at the more historic venue the other side of the...
  10. Jacopo

Errea....new kit supplier?

It's happening!! Get lumped on us to win the league! :D
  11. Jacopo

Hang on a minute, this could be a masterstroke by United. New kit announcement from Errea, modelled by Diego De Girolamo who we've re-signed as our new exciting striker 😍 Top work Bettis! 🐍🐍🐍
  12. Jacopo

Please, close the thread here. We have a winner!
  13. Jacopo

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Fulham

"Any idea of playing youngsters in our final game could be blown away by the prospect of the U23s playing in their Cup Final. " Are their U23's playing Wednesday at Hillsborough?! 🤔
  14. Jacopo

Uremovic

That’s a joy to watch 😍 Love how Billing the dirty twat quickly bottled it!
  15. Jacopo

First signing

We’re getting Stearman back?! 😱🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
  16. Jacopo

Next manager

Ball_Sup (Phil) 🧐🧐
  17. Jacopo

Outgoing? Mousset?

Ha! Who was that with?
  18. Jacopo

Incoming? Barry Bannan

Bannan or your IPTV?! :D
  19. Jacopo

9th

#Wudwife
  20. Jacopo

Forum Football (4, 5, 6 or 7-a-side) - Sunday 20th October

My 5-a-side team which normally plays on a Tuesday night is dying a death. I’m looking for a Team to join on to. I’m absolutely shit at football but I’m desperate for a run around if you guys get this thing going again. Just not a Sunday morning eh?! 😜
  21. Jacopo

One hour to go....

No
  22. Jacopo

A Premier League SUFC fundraiser

Donated 😀
  23. Jacopo

Shirt Geeks

Ah yeah, now I remember it. Thanks!
  24. Jacopo

Shirt Geeks

Bottom row, second from the left, the orange and black Adidas shirt, have you got any additional pics of that? I don’t recall that one. Great collection!
  25. Jacopo

'We're not going to Wembley' book

Ordered :) Looking forward to reading this Danny04
  26. Jacopo

Our beautiful, and ever so slightly bonkers system....

:D Here they are seen practising their system on the ye olde training ground...
  27. Jacopo

Match Thread The Mighty Blades v Frank Lampard's Derby County

Last time I invite him to a game. He only went all ‘Vern’ on another blade! :O #SheffUtdfansareadisgrace ;) (Just joking The Crab don’t kidney punch me!)
  28. Jacopo

View From Derby

Lovely read that :) Thanks Roy, merry Christmas
  29. Jacopo

FREE MONEY AGAIN - BOXING DAY COMP

28,734 50% to S24SU and 50% to the Salvation Army. Thanks snowman
  30. Jacopo

Fleck substituted.....

Did anyone see what Wilder said/shouted to the fan behind the dugout (young lad, blonde hair) when Fleck was subbed? It looked to me as if the lad was giving Fleck some abuse and Wilder told him (the fan) to shut it. I could be wrong but that’s what it looked like from where I was sat. Did...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom