Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Hartley Hare

Well done spireites

Good try Dav, but Derby Tup is the answer! HH
  2. Hartley Hare

Well done spireites

Yep, I think that is the place Tyke. Decent place for a beer before the game, just a short walk from the ground. Admittedly, it was 2019 when I was last there. HH
  3. Hartley Hare

Well done spireites

I would not object to a pre-season friendly at the SMH Stadium. I seem to remember there was a decent real/craft ale pub near the ground. Very small boozer, not sure of name? HH
  4. Hartley Hare

Forest deducted four points

ooogh moneh. HH
  5. Hartley Hare

Gerry Summers RIP

Some great photos here. RIP Gerry. Sincere condolences to family and friends. HH
  6. Hartley Hare

Spot the Ball for MollysMarch and Weston Park Hospital

Well done Matt, and all who took part. Really worthwhile cause to help Weston Park Hospital. Great to raise so much in memory of Molly and to help others less fortunate than ourselves. Well done to 100% Part-time Blade for winning the day. Lucky so and so! HH (Tony)
  7. Hartley Hare

Positives

To my mind the goal now is just to get above Burnley. If we finish 19th, no one can say we were the worst team ever in the Premier League. That is all that is left. Let's salvage some pride in what has been a difficult season. HH
  8. Hartley Hare

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

Where is the video clip of that most amusing episode? HH
  9. Hartley Hare

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

Let's play dirty and leave a few wounds on their soft flesh. They will then at least have something to lick when they leave, instead of the odd car window on the way back to the metropolis that is Norph Landan. God I would love it if we could knock them off their perch. No chance they will win...
  10. Hartley Hare

Full marks to Fulham

Comic play acting. Shame. HH
  11. Hartley Hare

How is Chris Doing

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. HH
  12. Hartley Hare

Thickest team we’ve ever had

I seem to remember we had a player some years back, who apparently, could not tell the time? Not sure who that might have been? The strange thing is that we are not expecting the players to be academic, the only requirement is to have a football brain. Not much to ask, given all have been...
  13. Hartley Hare

27th minute on Sunday

Sorry to hear this very sad news. Condolences to friends and family. RIP. Molly.
  14. Hartley Hare

Roy's View From... View From Luton

Loved it when that car park at the airport got burnt down. £5 for 10 minutes + £1 a minute thereafter. HH :mad:
  15. Hartley Hare

Do one Merson.

Blithering idiots. HH
  16. Hartley Hare

Give Tom Davies the captaincy

Is proper shit, firm or loose? HH
  17. Hartley Hare

Cowards list

I have come to the conclusion that most of the players just don't think. Maybe they are not that clever? They should be students of the game, have an awareness of the tactics and the systems of professional football, most must have been playing football for years from a very young age. The...
  18. Hartley Hare

What’s our biggest issue (on field)

A good point was made in the shoutbox yesterday - we do not seem to have a captain on the pitch. That born leader, who wears his shirt on his sleeve. The minute that first goal went in all the players heads dropped, no fight or belief, pride in the shirt, as a group they are shot. Too many...
  19. Hartley Hare

Is it more fun in the Championship?

It is better to be a big fish in a little pond. HH
  20. Hartley Hare

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

It is me you know............... HH
  21. Hartley Hare

Should we still be looking

Seems a bit harsh to be judging the fella on his first game. Strange decision to pick him in the first place if you ask me. HH
  22. Hartley Hare

Visiting Brighton fans.

.........Just look out for any flying cups of tea. Tee Hee. HH
  23. Hartley Hare

Incoming? Ben Johnson

Yep, apparently he has asked for £60k a week in wages. HH
  24. Hartley Hare

4th Round Draw

I like the way it ends at number 31. Good thinking MB. HH
  25. Hartley Hare

4th Round Draw

Has anybody mentioned an away trip to Home Park, Plymouth? HH
  26. Hartley Hare

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

Grot..................... apparently we are Grot. "something unpleasant, dirty, or of poor quality" Sounds like my pants. 🤪 HH
  27. Hartley Hare

Gillingham match on Saturday

I just had a look at the train from Sheringham again and could not see any disruption. It is a hideous journey all the same approx six hours (each way) with a few delays/waiting and changes. I think generally there was planned industrial action over the weekend. I think the tube is affected...
  28. Hartley Hare

Gillingham match on Saturday

When I last looked there were train strikes affecting travel for this match. :( HH
  29. Hartley Hare

Roy's View From... View From Villa

The more you look at that picture the more outrageous it is. Unbelievable. HH

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom