Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Gateford Blade

Paddypower taking the piss

Can we not arrange this game? Surely this would be on a par with the grunters European exploits?
  2. Gateford Blade

CONFIRMED Sam Curtis signs for the Blades

Can’t believe the disrespect 🤣 there are some very pleasant parts of Worksop (if you avoid the town centre)
  3. Gateford Blade

McBurnie

What an absolute bell end you are. Clearly no football sense or nous. Or just a brilliant troll and I’ve got all in
  4. Gateford Blade

South Stand seat GG 132

Are you sat on HH?
  5. Gateford Blade

🎂 Happy Birthday to us!

Quite simply the best Blades forum whether you read only, post infrequently or are all over it like a rash.
  6. Gateford Blade

Oh Really, Vinicius?

More specifically, the one from Rokeby to Wheata?
  7. Gateford Blade

Notts Blade

There’s a fair few of us in Worksop
  8. Gateford Blade

First, first away, worst, favourite

First game - Orient at home, Aug 1978. One thing Alex Sabella and I have in common First away game - Derby I think around 1985 ish? Not sure to be honest Worst - Oldham at home Lost 0-5 but it did bring in the Bassett era Favourite - Leicester away 05/05/90. Blades glory, Owls down- enough said 😀
  9. Gateford Blade

CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

For certain? My 18 yr old son and his mates are having a daily meltdown trying to organise their first self-organised trip to the match 🤣 I’ve already had to point out the folly of booking a train that left around 7:30pm
  10. Gateford Blade

11 minutes of that Doyle goal

Did anyone else notice his actions in the footage from behind the net? He went down then sat back up, looked around and when he saw we were on the edge of the box, laid back down again. Cheat got what he deserved
  11. Gateford Blade

Most bizarre pitch intrusion ever

Only praying cos he was expecting a McBurnie stamp. Every pitch invaders stock fear
  12. Gateford Blade

Terry Taylor

State of some of our fans at times, we would be better off with Terry Towelling
  13. Gateford Blade

Night Night Mum

RIP Joyce.
  14. Gateford Blade

Imperfect 10 - Tony Currie's autobiography

Anyone else not yet received their pre-ordered book yet?
  15. Gateford Blade

Slave OUT Wilder IN

Also by a complete stubbornness to try anything different when it plainly wasn’t working and a rush to get out the back door (how many resignations did he tender before it was accepted?) when he knew he’d fucked up. Slav is basically trying to do a rescue job like CW had to when he first...
  16. Gateford Blade

“I’m delighted I’ve scored against them, cos I don’t like em”

We walked down to the station in the midst of them. They were singing “Derby boys are the n a bender, Billy Sharp is a sex offender. They are either seriously confused or fuckwits (possibly not unlike our own fans who swapped Billy Sharp for Barry Bannsn) in a similar song. Billy give it them...
  17. Gateford Blade

Slav won’t have been fooled by that

Love your username. Are you spelling 4 as end?
  18. Gateford Blade

Blades Related Dreams

Basham’s arriving first appeared in the 5-5 draw at Swindon. Not quite the same resonance as a few years later!
  19. Gateford Blade

Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Robin Olsen

Typical comments - he’s brilliant or crap
  20. Gateford Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Derby County - 24th August 2021

That can’t be right - I thought Jebbison and gang were our saviours?
  21. Gateford Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Derby County - 24th August 2021

That can’t be right - I thought Jebbison and gang were our saviours? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  22. Gateford Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Huddersfield Town - 21st August 2021

I thought we were much, much better. Calamitous defending for the two goals but we dominated despite having Fleck and Norwood in the midfield. Replace those two, get some movement up front and change Baldock. His end product is awful. The keeper was ok, Davies was solid, we have something to...
  23. Gateford Blade

Match Thread West Bromwich Albion v. Sheffield United - 18th August 2021

We started ok (ignoring the offside goal). Play it around at the back, draw them on and turn them. Unfortunately we had no pace up front and in Didsy we have someone whose forgotten how to play football
  24. Gateford Blade

Wilders Transfer business

Wilder left us needling a complete rebuild. He wasn’t daft sloping off (at the 3rd or 4th attempt) when he knew what he’s done
  25. Gateford Blade

Wilders Transfer business

Wilders legacy is in tatters. He’s left us in as much shit as Madkins.
  26. Gateford Blade

Dundee United foresrd

Nah then Paul. How’s it going?
  27. Gateford Blade

Knill gone….

Whilst the feel good factor might have gone, winning games will bring it back and if nothing else, CWAK brought the club and the fans back together

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom