Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Linz

24/25 Season Tickets

I'll stick to the card that (mostly) works. I'd imagine any digital card would be linked to the device so unless you plan on handing your phone to someone, it would become impossible to share your season ticket.
  2. Linz

What minute did you leave?

Half time. Didn't even walk out in anger. They just didn't deserve watching.
  3. Linz

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

Comments from the pub: "We can get some chips for tea when we're on our way home about half 8". I've fetched my Kindle tonight...
  4. Linz

Maddy Cusack - SUFC Investigation Statement

Of course, but one can infer if this continues to be a HR rather than legal issue. Sacking in line with the FA policy is entirely correct as the precedent has been set. But applying "real world" sensibilities, a workplace affair is hardly worthy of outrage. It's not the smoking gun some on...
  5. Linz

Maddy Cusack - SUFC Investigation Statement

Is this not a fairly regular occurrence in women's football? It's against the FA's safeguarding guidelines and Mark Sampson was sacked as England manager because of it, but there's been enough talk about it to know it goes on, with managers of both sexes...
  6. Linz

Delay to the match at the end of game

I think this has run its course and is veering into the bizarre...
  7. Linz

The closest I've found to what I saw is the ASL sign for - funnily enough - fat:
  8. Linz

Referee

I think there's a clear distinction between those who went to the match and thought he was crap and those who watched on the telly and thought he was fair. It's an interesting contrast.
  9. Linz

It was notable that Andy Madley as 4th official dealt with it as the ref didn't seem to have a clue what to do.
  10. Linz

I think it was the gesture. I saw the bloke in the stands holding his arms out to indicate - I assumed - the aforementioned abuse about being a hefty chap. Because Morris was being a mardy arse. Clearly this has been interpreted by the player as a "monkey" gesture. I wasn't within hearing...
  11. Linz

Weather

Aye. Not really thawed all day. Thermals on toneet.
  12. Linz

Prince out Banners

My vote goes for sitting out the first half like the players have so many fucking times this season. Stay in the pub for an extra hour, let them kick off in front of empty stands. We come in at half time to make some displeased noise about it all.
  13. Linz

RIP Maddy Cusack

Thread locked for the time being until we can split the discussion
  14. Linz

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

I don't feel it's our place - if Matt's family wish to pursue this and want to know the best person to contact, we'd be happy to help.
  15. Linz

A message to our leading scorer OG

Gone to Villa? GLTTL.
  16. Linz

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Awful if seemingly inevitable news despite the fight he showed. I hope the Mental Health thread was a useful outlet for his anger and frustration. Our thoughts are with the family he so desperately didn't want to leave behind. His last words on the forum were that he loved you all.
  17. Linz

December/January fixture changes

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2023/october/26/fixture-amends/
  18. Linz

Inside Shirecliffe

Inside Shirecliffe you say?
  19. Linz

Weather on Saturday v Man U

It's stopped raining. Might be big coat weather later though. Down to single digit temperatures by kick off.
  20. Linz

Weather on Saturday v Man U

Lots of disruption still for anyone trying to travel north or south of Sheffield on the rail network though and trains are off between Cheadle Hulme and Stockport on the other side of the hills.
  21. Linz

You're not West Ham anymore

There's loads of questions on the UK Travel Reddit from people flying in to see "Premiership Football" e.g. Spurs was much the same. Lots of new shirts taking photos outside the ground.
  22. Linz

Boat to craven cottage

A good excuse to post this. A few familiar faces on there...
  23. Linz

RIP Maddy Cusack

Thread cleaned. All potentially upsetting discussion has been moved to General Chat.
  24. Linz

When did you leave

Surely we're the masochists in this situation?
  25. Linz

RIP Maddy Cusack

26. Linz

United in Fan Engagement

There will be an element of self-selection in the people who apply to be on the board but it would be good to get some new faces involved and, dare I say it, ones with a little nous in order to push for improvements for all fans... not just those who share their agendas.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom