Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. H

Mcburnie

Ah, I see a fellow student of Amortization and a follower of Pastor Kieron Maguire at the School of Swiss Rambling. Salutations weary traveller..
  2. H

Jebbison Mystery

I'm not going to search your post history for fucks sake Jon. Like I said I have no idea what you have predicted in the past. I just wish folk would have more patience with young people, in all walks of life.
  3. H

Jebbison Mystery

You got one correct a decade ago, what about all the ones you've got wrong? I have no idea about this by the way! Just that people who are given to sweepeing generalisaitions about young players get more wrong than right.
  4. H

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Bloke with stupid message board name knows how to run multimillion pound business better than all the owners, ever. Sheffield Star read all about it - special edition.
  5. H

So so true, I am reminded of one of the other great thinkers of our time - George Osborne - who compared macroeconomic policy to a personal credit card. Anybody who cannot see the similarities between buying a house and buying a 21yr old human owned by a PLC has no vision.
  6. H

What would you have done mate?
  7. H

Agree, weve got 2 of em already.....
  8. H

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

Put your claws away D!
  9. H

Regional paper I assume, hopefully as clued up as ours..
  10. H

Madame l'Olympien has 6 Twitter followers... Thats enough for me, Im convinced its all true now.
  11. H

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

🤣🤣🤣 Another head of recruitment candidate here ' I'd rather pay ' !
  12. H

Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

Yes, I know for a fact we were in for him, I read it on here. I too now can't enjoy summer - roll on autumn or a prolonged death by hanging - shortdrop method.
  13. H

The most sheffield united bottlejob yet

I blocked that bellend years ago. try it, its liberating.
  14. H

When he joined he was part of the academy not the 1st team squad. The academy lads do not as a rule train with the 1st team....
  15. H

New training pitch

Is the UFH working yet would also be another good question....
  16. H

Ndiaye V England.

If only life and opinions on it was as simple as that...
  17. H

New training pitch

"why they've changed the direction of the pitch and only have 1 now I've no idea.." The previous manager wanted a single full size pitch to mimic the one at BL. He lasted about another 6 weeks until PH came in and wanted a different set up... I keep reading thet the club has been 'clever' in...
  18. H

That goal...

EasyE was a Blade? who knew..
  19. H

Fleck

Bell End.
  20. H

CONFIRMED James McAtee - MGW Replacement?

Also been looking round rental accommodation in Sheffield Monday / Tuesday
  21. H

Friendly v Rotherham

It finished 3-1 to us. Jebbison scored early, think Sharp got another. Not sure of the other scorer. Apparently what both clubs would consider their 1st teams. Khedra played a part. Was told he looked excellent.
  22. H

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

About a year ago I started putting balloons like JJ on ignore. Try it, it's liberating.
  23. H

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Try cycling un the Peaks Ham, I am really handsome.
  24. H

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Oi Ham, I'm one of those wankers! I'm also a wanker off a bike as well to be fair....
  25. H

Training facilities

To be fair Ian thought Brexit would be a good idea so it's fair to say the complexities of planning a project aren't his strong suit.
  26. H

CONFIRMED Ciaran Clark

Can't remember Wilder complaining about the pitches at Shirecliffe. More pertinent was possibly the departure of the long serving head groundsman and his no.2. Nothing radical has happened to the building fabric.
  27. H

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Can we stop this fucking nonsense. They owe around 300 million to their chairman which will never be repaid. Yes they make shrewd signings and appointments but underpinning it all is the biggest solo sugar daddy left standing in the PL. Until we get one of those, forget 'catching the wave'
  28. H

Player Suggestion Josh Laurent

It was Scott Twine so he was luke warm.
  29. H

Player Suggestion Josh Laurent

Preseason starts in about 10 hours from now
  30. H

Embarrassing..

It's not true mate. Timeline. 1.Poor but passable, just. 2.Intermittent, getting worse. 3.Video of 3 players in their wangers washing in sink. 4. Club embarrassed into action. 5. All good by end of September, ish.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom