Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

And as for Wilder, my patience is wearing incredibly thin with regard to his views towards HIS skipper and self proclaimed talisman. YOU made him skipper and then in the next breath YOU bemoan a lack of leadership. Wobble head time gaffer. Start to see the wood for the trees or this current...
  2. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

Maybe this is right. My opinion is that strong minded players will have the ability to block out negative vibes and negative “energy”. Some will even receive specific training and coaching to learn how to do exactly that. To block it out. Now quite how many of those on show yesterday could be...
  3. DronnieBlade

What the stats say (vs Burnley)

If it was 10 that booed, out of 27,000, than it was 9 too many. THATS MY POINT. Watch the game back. Listen to the booes clearly directed at SB. Embarrassing doesn’t cut it. UTB
  4. DronnieBlade

And c2,700 to make an even louder one 😉. Booing is akin to the actions of a petulant child not getting his / her own way. In children it is a formulating process. In grown adults it is borne of self serving importance that has little or no actual foundation. There, I said it !!! UTB
  5. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

Ok. Then at the risk of offending you and / or others, it is my opinion (nothing more than that) that we have people in the ground on any given match day that have not the foggiest idea of what’s going on out there. Booing is my very special high horse that I feel completely at home labelling...
  6. DronnieBlade

So 2700 people or so by your own admission ? Against the context of 20,000 + of home fans who are, in my opinion, as quiet as a mouse for most of the 90 minutes of the game ? The boos were loud when his name was announced, and for the first few times he touched the ball. Interestingly, the...
  7. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

Did you boo ? UTB
  8. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

Have you ? When you’re on close to £1m a year, and folks like you hurl abuse, do you genuinely believe it even remotely registers ? Seriously, do you ?? Out of curiosity, why ? UTB
  9. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

So where in this did it suggest I am demanding you to “do as I say” ? Seriously. Where ?? I get that I have, in all probability, offended you . No doubt cos you fucking booed and felt entirely justified in doing so 👍. As is your prerogative and that of the other cocks that did likewise. But...
  10. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

So from what I have typed, you have got “Do as I say or else” ?? Wowawoowa 😂. UTB
  11. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

As far as the transfer is concerned, i disagree. It is claimed, and has NOT been refuted, that SB would not commit to the club. That said, the club is then put in a very difficult position when a saleable asset can walk free gratis a few months later when somewhere between £12m-£15m presents...
  12. DronnieBlade

Berge

If only folks could get their heads around the reasons WHY players like SB find pockets of space to put their own stamp on the game, like Sander did today and did do on many occasions in the Red & White, said folks might start to understand the importance of retaining possession of the football...
  13. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

Then hear this. And I am no psychologist but perhaps understand a wee bit more about it than the average bear !!! The projection of negative energy you so vividly describe is PERHAPS more of an endorsement of your own personal situation than that of any of the people behind the ropes that you...
  14. DronnieBlade

Goal Keeper poll

Fat kid off the Kop who once played in goal cos he couldn’t fucking hack it outfield and can still put one foot in front of the other without falling down the steps ??? ✅ UTB
  15. DronnieBlade

Do that for the last 4.75 years and tell me I’ve been wrong about this fraud all along ? Here it is in a nutshell. Sander, a player with undoubted footballing ability which was clearly evident today, and served the club well (perhaps not exceptionally but that is open to debate) was roundly...
  16. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

If you would like to justify your actions on birra morreti or whatever you might have been taking in, you are deluding yourself. It’s a very specific course of action that you have taken that mirrors that of a petulant child that has not managed to convince those around him / her that throwing...
  17. DronnieBlade

Did you boo Sander.

If you did, please understand you are a cock. That is all I have to say. You know who you are !!!!!! UTB
  18. DronnieBlade

sander Berge

Fantastic to see the boo boys gain maximum traction in disrupting our previous player 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Ran the show. You didn’t need to be Einstein to know this. Some of our fans know better though 👀😉. Embarrassing 🙈. UTB
  19. DronnieBlade

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

Garbage is an issue. One thats in plain sight sadly. Increasingly, the judgement of our gaffer, and whatever the fuck he considers to be “due diligence” and our recruitment process when considered as a whole HAS to come under increased scrutiny. He has credit in the bank. Less so than previous...
  20. DronnieBlade

How do you pick a team vs Burnley…

Clearly have not singled the forwards out. Clearly have made reference to the tactical ineptitude of servicing the forward line and the ineffectiveness of this ! UTB
  21. DronnieBlade

When the ball never sticks at the top of the pitch, it puts an inordinate amount of pressure on the defensive unit. It’s starts there I’m afraid. I don’t doubt we have been tactically naive but punting long hopefull balls doesn’t even work any more in divisions lower than ours. Our possession...
  22. DronnieBlade

It would be a refreshing change if our personnel and tactical set up was such that we could at least try to retain possession with a bit more consistency. Our biggest failing bar none this season. UTB
  23. DronnieBlade

McBurnie

Interesting that you picked up on my sound bites and added a few 😂😂😂😂 rather than challenge / refute anything I’ve said about star boi !! More than 😉. UTB
  24. DronnieBlade

McBurnie

Being offended does not mean you’re right. Courtesy of R Gervais Esq. UTB
  25. DronnieBlade

Grbic

Getting done on the front stick in the most straightforward of ways is inexcusable. He’s not had the best of starts has he ?!. UTB
  26. DronnieBlade

McBurnie

He was bobbar in the first half. As he was in the first half against Fulham. Marked improvements in the 2nd half in both these games. He does win headers. Especially in our own box. He doesn’t win nearly as many when he’s in the oppos half of the pitch and, when he does, they rarely come to...
  27. DronnieBlade

McBurnie

You have had my list. See #861. Just pick one of them. Plenty to choose from 😃. UTB
  28. DronnieBlade

McBurnie

Your perception is evidently distorted from the reality. I’ll challenge YOU to find posts with the exception of your twatter pal where I have “slagged” any of our other strikers ? I’ll give you Henderson & Hansen cos they were in fact, waaaank 😂 Leon I’ve made my peace with and we’ve since...
  29. DronnieBlade

Arblaster

I’ve held back for a few games to get a proper look. But I’m officially impressed 👀. Keep it up Blaster 👏. UTB
  30. DronnieBlade

Hamer

His best game in a Blades shirt today. Showed real quality and my MOM. UTB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom