Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. gavtheblade

Well done spireites

I work in 'tarn', and they are a good set of lads, all have a soft spot for the blades, and, like Rotherham, call the wendies-pigs. That'll do for me 👏👏
  2. gavtheblade

Incoming? Will Fish

I HAVE A BREAM 🐟
  3. gavtheblade

Next season

Still in the concussion period by a day I think.
  4. gavtheblade

What happened to Keith Edwards?

I saw him in our bookies over Christmas. He keeps himself to himself.
  5. gavtheblade

Weather for West Ham Sunday...

Wet wet wet spam.
  6. gavtheblade

Saïd Benrahma

Cracking player.
  7. gavtheblade

Roy's View From... View From Villa

Can I have my vape back.
  8. gavtheblade

Six of the Best - The Best Performances Seen at The Lane

Forest semifinal win. Charlton in quarters when we were in league 1. Coventry in the quarters through on penalties. Arsenal in the fa Cup when Veart scored. Pigs when brown scored a worldie.
  9. gavtheblade

Six of the worst - the worst performances I have seen at Bramall Lane

Wolves play off final. We were fucking pathetic in what was a spectacular season barring that game, we were so disappointing. We were on a family holiday, I didn't speak for the last 4 days of it I was that shocked at how bad we were.
  10. gavtheblade

Jonny Otto

Right up our street then. Hopefully he also has the added bonus of the odd kidney punch to the invalids.
  11. gavtheblade

Conditioning...

Delighted to have Matt back. I was a neighbour of his and his missus until till they moved a couple of years ago. Speaks very well without giving too much away. He's stayed local to the area too, so much better for his homelife. Knillys knilly! ,be good to see bandy legs eating his haribos on...
  12. gavtheblade

Hecky - Class Act

Cheers Casper. Good luck in the future, I'm sure he won't be out of work for long.
  13. gavtheblade

Norrington-Davies & Brewster

Knillys first job was filling the potholes in on the training pitch this morning.
  14. gavtheblade

Norrington-Davies & Brewster

To be fair, you could have grown a new leg the amount of time he's been out.
  15. gavtheblade

On a lighter note…

Snap. Put mine on last weekend. It's a sign 🤣
  16. gavtheblade

Meetings today.

I'm saying nowt else. You just get battered down on this Forum. It used to be a fun place.
  17. gavtheblade

Wilder Back - Poll

It was always inevitable that he would return at some stage. Let's get behind him and get the buzz going again. The players need a kick up the arse.
  18. gavtheblade

Wilder Back - Poll

I just don't know who else we would attract in this moment in time.
  19. gavtheblade

Meetings today.

Lad at work, his Dad's been working at Knillys house this week. 2nd meeting happening today with both himself and Cw coming back to bdtbl. Don't shoot the messenger.
  20. gavtheblade

Incoming? Ryan Kent

We could do with his Uncle Clarke, heard he's a super player.
  21. gavtheblade

Average home PL attendance

Not worth the paper it's written on. Since when have full houses given us 3 points? This is a maggot dangled in front of the snortbeasts for them to cling onto. Don't forget how many they took to qpr.
  22. gavtheblade

Has Hecky stumbled upon our best formation at last?

I just don't get Bogle. He just doesn't look confident.
  23. gavtheblade

Tommy Doyle

Criminal that we didn't sign him. But I thought he was mediocre in a poor Wolves side today.
  24. gavtheblade

Can we do it?

Better the 3 teams above us over the next 2 months then we may have a chance. The injury crisis is crippling us and our chances. We need to spend big if we are in a position worthy of throwing money at.
  25. gavtheblade

They played for both!

Pescisolido
  26. gavtheblade

They played for both!

Laurent de Jaffo?
  27. gavtheblade

Ian Hamilton

Yes I remember him, I think he was on loan the same time as a chap of the same name from Newcastle 🤔🤔🤔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom