Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. diplomat

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

US private equity links would make me shudder. Ultimate parasites.
  2. diplomat

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

When did Scarborough hive off these sections of land and for how much in the first place?
  3. diplomat

Wolves 1 United 0 - report

I thought that was particularly apparent last time we went down. Even though so many defeats were by a single goal it was because teams just got one ahead and stopped trying and saved their legs.
  4. diplomat

Wolves 1 United 0 - report

I’m not so sure about that. We nullified a good team. We’re too quick (like a Wednesday fan) sometimes to say a team was poor against us. I like to think we make a team look poor, and vice versa when it happens. When we got promoted the last two times there was a lot of ‘that was their * insert...
  5. diplomat

Pork nightmare

Charities like Roundabout should be lauded more for the work that they do.
  6. diplomat

Jebbison Mystery

It might not be renewed on better terms, which might be his sticking point.
  7. diplomat

Ex Players - Where are they now?

Who are the Spartans? He’s a funny one, did really well at Cov. Then Reading probably gave him a contract that made him stop trying and (maybe) spent it all on booze and lollipops. I remember seeing a bunch of young Scottish lads in spar near high storrs school who were all absolutely hanging...
  8. diplomat

Jebbison Mystery

The DCL comparison is a fair one. He played a lot of games for Everton before he clicked and went on to play for England. I never saw that potential in him. As mentioned before, he had a lot of physical attributes and Everton took their time and coached him accordingly and forged a very good...
  9. diplomat

Holgate

I’m not excusing that tackle, because it’s a shocker for me, but do you remember when the Fulham keeper pretty much did that to bogle in our last relegation? They said that it’s wasn’t a pen because he’d accidentally got a bit of the ball with his wrong leg. Well. Mason got a bit of the ball...
  10. diplomat

Holgate

And Dyche said the deal was definitely favourable to Everton so lord only knows what we’ve spunked on this signing
  11. diplomat

Vini Souza

lots of things to compliment in the move. Vinny wins it, gives it, powers on, Davies did well to pick the defender’s pocket, great from Benny O, nice finish from Vinny 😀
  12. diplomat

How do football bans work,anyone been banned before?

Is that not the victim of an assault that they are sitting on rather than the people who carried out the assault? Serious question
  13. diplomat

Their third goal

Osula was clearly onside and it should have taken ten seconds to confirm
  14. diplomat

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

What’s the Elche connection? Genuinely interested.
  15. diplomat

2-5

I’m a bit too young and went to a couple of games a season around this time but it seems a bit harsh to be calling for the manager’s head when we were quite in the mix really (the table at the end didn’t seem like sacking material and Norwich went up and we’re clearly a cut above us in that...
  16. diplomat

stewards standing on the pitch at half time

Positioned just perfectly to get soaked rather than letting them move ten feet to the side, the bastards.
  17. diplomat

MOTD-2 !

Was the possible pen on McAtee shown. First half mazy dribble. I’m about as far away as you can be from it but it looked a penno to me but no one has mentioned it.
  18. diplomat

Anel

They’re a top four serie A team. No danger of going down and regularly play in Europe. They represent a massive area beyond Naples. They have sunshine and we have shirecliffe. They’re an enormous step up from us.
  19. diplomat

Outgoing? Jebbison

I think that site that the link is from puts out a lot of content that is complete shite. Apart from that I would be upset if we didn’t hang on to him and see what he could become.
  20. diplomat

Steel city derby looms

I don’t. I think they looked shit. So did hull. A squalid draw would have been my prediction if it remained 11 v 11.
  21. diplomat

Everton FFP

They both look like great players for what it’s worth
  22. diplomat

Steel city derby looms

Well they’re bang in form and still looked shite. Lucky red card last night. Hopefully if Huddersfield beat them at their place and the rest of the division remain remotely competent then they will go down. Although I’m amazed they haven’t had another points deduction yet. You would think the...
  23. diplomat

Are we not gonna mention when norwood kicked the ball straight out from the centre spot?

Yeah. Launch it. A bit like in rugby. Everyone moves up and presses them further up the pitch. Was wilder going mental when he did it? If not, he either told him to or agreed with it. Squinny used to get dogs abuse around me for hooking the ball blindly over his shoulder all the time. He...
  24. diplomat

Can we talk about Goalkeepers?

Absolutely agree with both your post and with how integral it is to have as a strong position and how wilder improved it first with Moore, then Blackman and Hendo.
  25. diplomat

Can we talk about Goalkeepers?

What’s Kasper up to these days? He got shipped out to France didn’t he? Part of Leicester cutting the wage bill. Ultimately relegated them imo. His successor was poor. Even if everything else was the same I bet they’d have stayed up with him in net.
  26. diplomat

Blades v Luton - Match Highlights

Has anyone mentioned the three fouls on McAtee that happened as the ball broke for our goal? I think it was probably outside the box but I don’t think he was playing advantage and more that the ref thought a triple assault was fine.
  27. diplomat

In fairness you don’t expect your own player to deftly flick it past you
  28. diplomat

I remember during our last prem sojourn JLT got caught out a couple of times in the air and got pelters for it. He’s just about three inches too small. It’s not his fault. Can’t fault his effort but if he’s a bit bigger, he gets more on it. Playing where he does, ideally we’d have someone a bit...
  29. diplomat

Bloke at the front of the kop?

Ah the old ‘it’s not inside the circle’ anger. It’s a scale of 12 out of 10 for those that just cannot accept it. He’ll be muttering to himself for days about how right he was.
  30. diplomat

Litter on Matchday

I think most of the rubbish on shoreham street is there before any fans arrive mate. There’s some serious disregard for what goes in each bin too, which I find quite upsetting. Once tarnished, whose job is it to remove the remnants of what looked like a garden fire at Stig of the dumps house...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom