Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. axel smeets

Crowds allowed into grounds in October..

Loyalty points only.
  2. axel smeets

R.I.P. Grafikhaus

RIP Grafikhaus.
  3. axel smeets

As the media begin to fuss, I'm just going to leave this here this morning...

One hundred percent this. It’s a rugby city, not football. Large areas of W Yorks are rugby, and not football. Leeds’ fanbase might be good, but its not nearly as impressive as it should be. All those towns in W Yorks with floating support and the population of W Yorks being quite a bit larger...
  4. axel smeets

Budget 2020/21

I read a thread like this, and think thank fuck our fans don’t actually have anything to do with running the club.
  5. axel smeets

Didzy racially abused [Off topic messages removed]

Yes, I’m not sure what the pig fan is getting at to be honest. Why wouldn’t you name and shame someone who called you a [TERM REMOVED] for christ sake. If its someone of employment age, they should lose their job if they can be identified.
  6. axel smeets

Didzy racially abused [Off topic messages removed]

Precident. Jesus wept.
  7. axel smeets

David Brooks

I’d not be in any hurry to sign any of Bournemouth’s cheating, simulating, spineless footballers.
  8. axel smeets

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

It’s a rugby city. Loads of their support comes from outside the place. Considering they have Wakefield to the south, North Yorkshire and parts of East Yorkshire, their support is nowhere near as impressive as some people make out.
  9. axel smeets

Most classless thing you've seen at a match

I was in the side stand with my mate. The behaviour of the Wiltshire constabulary was appalling that night. We watched the Swindle fans go running over to our fans behind the goal, and start attacking them. Then, when our fans defended themselves and gave some back, plod simply attacked our fans...
  10. axel smeets

That’s an amazing amount of info HBT, I’m grateful to see it. He had a run of games and goals towards the end of the 56/57 season. I think his last goal for the club was a penalty in the Liverpool game. The Newcastle game was on New Years Day 1955, we won 6-2 and he scored twice. I always...
  11. axel smeets

Blades 0 Bournemouth 0 April 1982

Of course - played them in the top flight pre WWII, I reckon?
  12. axel smeets

Blades 0 Bournemouth 0 April 1982

I think Wigan and Blackpool also fall into that category.
  13. axel smeets

Brilliant that, XM. I’ve actually got that picture on the wall in my kitchen. Thanks again.
  14. axel smeets

Thanks, no I’ve never seen that before, appreciate it.
  15. axel smeets

Thank you for that kind offer, very good of you HBT.
  16. axel smeets

My grandad was John Spencer, obviously I’m biased, but I always love to see when a programme or a mention of him makes an appearance on the forum! Thanks.
  17. axel smeets

Rip Blade.

So sorry for your loss, take care mate. RIP.
  18. axel smeets

Top ten bonkers moments involving United (again nicked from Match Of The Day)

There was plenty of blame to be aimed at us, but just as much blame should be aimed at the ginger pig cunt, whose selection of Johnson was provocative at best, and whose teams have always behaved disgracefully at the Lane.
  19. axel smeets

Top ten bonkers moments involving United (again nicked from Match Of The Day)

How many points would you have also deducted from WBA?
  20. axel smeets

Wilder lays the curse to bed

Too early! I wish you’d have waited until we are mathematically safe.
  21. axel smeets

Old tweets/status's to laugh at..

I think Hooper, and this set of players at PCR should be heroes to us all. Useless, taking massive sums of cash out of them for zero return, and never come close to hurting us. Also fucked them up for FFP. Everything you’d want from your local rivals.
  22. axel smeets

Is anyone else concerned

I agree totally. I think that some of our fans seem to think that we are in a position to do so. I just wanted them to clarify how they thought we were going to do that.
  23. axel smeets

Is anyone else concerned

Where then do people think that the money to buy players and pay ‘Top 6’ wages is going to come from?
  24. axel smeets

Is anyone else concerned

No one has yet answered the question as to where the money is going to come from, given that HRH needs £40-50m to pay off McCabe?
  25. axel smeets

Is anyone else concerned

There we have it folks. Any talk of paying the same as ‘Top 6’ sides is flotsam.
  26. axel smeets

Is anyone else concerned

Has anyone asked where the money is going to come from to match the wages of the ‘Top 6’?
  27. axel smeets

Outgoing? Jack O'Connell

Egan is majorly important as well, we don’t want to lose either, but O Connell is younger, Egan is arguably at his peak now - O Connell hasn’t reached his yet.
  28. axel smeets

Outgoing? Jack O'Connell

Selling O Connell would be one of the worst decisions we could take. He is the rock on which the success of this club since 2016 has been built.
  29. axel smeets

11 years ago..will this ever happen?

Let us not forget the elephant in the room here, which is that match day ticket prices are too high, and the club’s ticket selling policy with regard to requiring loyalty points has been shown to be restrictive. My mate always goes down to the ticket office to collect the away tickets etc and...
  30. axel smeets

Out of time on MOTD.

Fully agree with the first part. As for TV, I just pay attention to whatever division we are in. In the 3rd Division years, I never watched premiership football, and didn’t really when we returned to the championship. That said, I’m very mardy - if we lose, I never watch any highlights!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom