Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. J

18/04/10 - Sheffield Wednesday v. Sheffield United

iv only 4000 points so im friday and wont be any left!! :-(
  2. J

Killa replacement?

morgan and mills 'at the back'..got quite a ring to it,could we afford him tho? they only bought him in the summer.no davies.no kallio (need a perm signin i think)
  3. J

bolton...just wondered/hoping if anyone has??

yes that would be good boo,soz if that seemed a bit sharp ye,just been laid off at work today,bit stressed out. hope we get 4 ticks boo
  4. J

[Confirmed] Killa HAS gone

just seen skysports news(11.00pm),killa gone ,3 n half year deal undisclosed fee-another deal we dont no the money of again!!,im for one is happy,got some cash and all the speculation has ended,maybe we might just spend it wisely and move on and upwards!!! utb!!!
  5. J

oooooooh ok ,sorry like boo.jesus
  6. J

linz cheers for that,bit new to the forum!! fingers crossed
  7. J

i no its a long shot but was wondering if anyone has 2 spare tickets or if anyone can no longer go on saturday and would like to sell tickets on?, went to ticket office today after work and weve sold out.(me&daughter both season tick holders) cheers jimbobblade81
  8. J

Harper - Official ?

no.he wont be playing.cert,
  9. J

Mark Yeates [Confirmed]

good signing, very happy .
  10. J

Boro Programme Wanted Please

no probs shreds. jimbob
  11. J

23/01/10 - Bolton Wanderers v. Sheffield United

gutted, been laid off at work friday, got my tickets to take my daughter to 1st away game, (shes 6), we are both season ticket holders , and now the coaches are all booked at £10. cant afford the train and what not so if anyone knows of any cheap coaches let me no .cheers jimbobblade and daughter
  12. J

Boro Programme Wanted Please

i have a spare for you if you want it. let me no, cheers jimbobblade81
  13. J

What side would you pick against Bolton?

agree with the later, not with the team fla bob. naysmith as had a knock in training'again'.get killa back in for that 1.
  14. J

Mark Yeates [Confirmed]

torrix1889. great post. 110% agree.good bench too eh? bye bye reid,little +france.:-)
  15. J

Ex Blades who deserve respect

great thread. beags' is the top banana on sky at the mo and andy scott well yes hes done brill, hows about mr vincent jones showing all the 'z' list celebs how to go on and kicking their arses on celeb big bro? now that is respect!!
  16. J

Who was your man of the match today

totally and utterly agree with you mate, very assured with morgs, looks a good signing.
  17. J

Kilgallon's Loyalty

totally agree ollesendro!!im chuffed killa is staying,and i think its the best signing so to speak we could have made,weather he goes or stays at the end of the season is irrelivant to me, what matters is that hes our best defender and with him in the side untill the end of season we have more...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom