Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Keef Chedwyn

Deal or No Deal

McBurnie, Baldock and Osborn. The only ones who are both good enough and give 100% every time they play, not just when they fancy it.
  2. Keef Chedwyn

sander Berge

Apparently did a Cruyff turn against Liverpool for his Belgian team. Done fuck all since but still people giving him a chance. Nice lad though.
  3. Keef Chedwyn

Hecky - Class Act

Wonder what Wilder's statement will be like when he goes? Probably similar.
  4. Keef Chedwyn

Shit season but still a classy club..

No, that's Rhian.
  5. Keef Chedwyn

Wilder Out ?

Luton are having a go against billion pound squads. It does make a difference who's in charge.
  6. Keef Chedwyn

Do one Merson.

What did he say that was wrong or derogatory to us? I'm pretty sure Luton fans were turning up expecting to win. And every neutral fan would have liked to see them get three points. Victim mentality is incredible in our fanbase.
  7. Keef Chedwyn

Derby County

Wilder deserves praise for getting us to this landmark. To the haters and people writing him off 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
  8. Keef Chedwyn

Sack Wilder

You've also got to factor in the fact that through contacts in the game and general perception, players may not want to play for Wilder. I know I wouldn't.
  9. Keef Chedwyn

The Full Squires

Managed to slip 'do-gooders' in too. Unfortunately for Chris, people don't forget.
  10. Keef Chedwyn

The Full Squires

I don't fuck about with phone numbers. I deal in seat numbers and pay little visits.
  11. Keef Chedwyn

The Full Squires

How is this General Chat? Reported.
  12. Keef Chedwyn

The Full Squires

That's reyt good. He's got about three people left now who don't think he's a laughing stock. All post on here funnily enough.
  13. Keef Chedwyn

Can we have some perspective

Absolutely love a perspective post 🥰
  14. Keef Chedwyn

Where do you sit?

If I knew where some people off here sat, I'd be giving clips out left right and centre. That's after I'd protected the vulnerable Blades by clipping away fans.
  15. Keef Chedwyn

Prince Abdullah

Partly agree. He's not a United fan, doesn't give a fuck about the city, the fans, the club. He wanted to make a few quid and it's backfired. He's got no attachment to the club at all. Don't forget he's ploughed a fortune in for transfers and trusted a manager with hundreds of millions which was...
  16. Keef Chedwyn

Sneaking out the back door

I think he might try and cling on as much as possible. This is quite possibly the last time he manages a league team. You've got to remember he was getting knocked back by clubs like Reading before he made friends with the owner again so he's not really in a position to be walking out...
  17. Keef Chedwyn

New keeper is shit

Wilder being Wilder. Good luck to new goalie Verrips, sorry Grbic.
  18. Keef Chedwyn

Predict the crowd for tomorrow

Real Blades are at the Lane 8934
  19. Keef Chedwyn

Why?

wORraBaRt bREnTfUd gAmE
  20. Keef Chedwyn

Carlsberg definitely didn't do this Saturday

Definitely General Blades Chat. Anyone who says different is a hater.
  21. Keef Chedwyn

Archer’s goal

Archer's touch was poor. It was too soft and took him to the right which broke his stride and gave the defender chance to catch him up. He had to hit it when he did and good for him that he caught it just right.
  22. Keef Chedwyn

Incoming? John Tolkin

Whatchu Tolkin bout Willis?
  23. Keef Chedwyn

17th By Next Monday

Lovely thread but we're getting fuck all out of Brighton and will still be lucky to finish the season with more than 11 points. That's the real target.
  24. Keef Chedwyn

Can we do it?

Don't be ridiculous. We'll still be lucky to get to 12 points which is the real target.
  25. Keef Chedwyn

A few questions I can't quite get my head around

I've got 99 problems, all bitches.
  26. Keef Chedwyn

Wayne Rooney🤔

I'd be in favour of this. Banter move from a banter club. You never know, it might come off.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom