Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. R

Loyalty

The long list of players who didn't try and manufacture a move away from the club?
  2. R

Finley Potter

glttl. Would have been nice to get a league loan but the game time is the important thing at his age.
  3. R

CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

Interesting signing. We'll see how it goes. I presume he'll be first choice given why would you loan a back-up. I guess this signals that RND will not be back anytime soon and maybe moved to LCB. glttl
  4. R

CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

At least it gives us balance..... ;)
  5. R

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

I feel it's sensible to not get carried away given he has to sign a new contract with us
  6. R

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

Was it Suffo who we signed only to discover he had a lengthy ban?
  7. R

Whos going to make the step up?

DCL is a great example. The first year he played for Everton the fans hated him. He was useless. A child playing men's football. Everton didn't get relegated because they had enough better players to keep them up. We don't. Nearly every top player gets their experiences from loans. You want us...
  8. R

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

Swap Informer for Traore
  9. R

So, what you're basically saying is that he managed to panic and not score against a non-league team in a pre-season friendly and therefore he'll definitewly score at world class defences? He's a talented player but he's myopic, selfish and wasteful. He needs to play a season of first team...
  10. R

The lad who couldn't 'break through' to the Derby team last season? Maybe not.
  11. R

Ideal sponsor

12. R

Shelvey

Decent footballer but not clear if he still has it. On silly money and by all accounts a bit of a dickhead. No ta.
  13. R

CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

Obligation if we stay up, option if we don't? Talented young footballer. Hopefully he won't decide to play for Algeria or January might not be fun.
  14. R

Player Suggestion Batshyuai..?

Get him signed. Seems as bright as Che by all accounts.
  15. R

I very much doubt any of them will be troubling Lunny's FPL total. They all really need to go out on loan. Jebbo is the most developed but far too inconsistent and not even starting for his year group at international level (u-20s). Nowhere near playing regular Premier League football. Needs a...
  16. R

Chesterfield 0 United 2 - brief review

I would loan have Marsh around for the pre-season and then give him a couple of non-league loans in the first half of the season. See how he handles it. If it copes well, look for a league 2 loan for the second half. He's not really going to improve playing in the U-21s against team we're better...
  17. R

£10k per week and unlimited donkey rides.
  18. R

Pre-Season 2023/24 Chesterfield v. Sheffield United - 15th July 2023

Jebbo has been on international duty so I'm assuming he's behind the rest.
  19. R

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

I'm guessing he'll have a shock first proper training session but hopefully he can adapt to the pace of it.
  20. R

A Swedish international with 14 caps who scored more and created more than Ndiaye? Yes.
  21. R

Benjamin Mendy

Very much 'fuck no' territory. Think of all the injuries the lads will get rom his sex parties.
  22. R

Weaker?

I'm a little dubious, but if he was cheap (less than £5 million) I'd not be opposed to signing him. He has the benefit of already knowing how to play in our system. The concern would be I'm not sure he's athletic enough for the role. He ended last season strongly but he started it not being...
  23. R

Weaker?

I've seen nothing to suggest that Doyle or McAtee would thrive in our side in the Premier League. We'll be ceding possession to almost every team so it will be a different game. McAtee might have a bigger impact because he's a game changer but I don't think (with his all-round game) he'd do...
  24. R

Nonsense. Goal scoring strikers are worth more.
  25. R

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

GLTTL. I think he's our most talented young player. Hope he tears it up.
  26. R

Player Suggestion Caoimhin Kelleher (GK)

Wolves are apparently after him. Valued at £20 million but would be worth a look as a loan signing if we are looking to bring someone in.
  27. R

Player Suggestion Tahith Chong

Another good piece of business for Luton.
  28. R

I really don't understand why people keep saying OM aren't a big draw. France is a hugely important country, one of the biggest in Europe. OM are one of the best teams in France. Ndiaye is French. Of course they're a big draw. Living in an exciting multicultural city, speaking your own language...
  29. R

23/24 season kit thread

Grizzly, I reckon.
  30. R

23/24 season kit thread

The keeper kit is terrible. Why would you put a keeper in white?! I feel he might be getting that dirty. The new kit look pretty poor. Saved, slightly, by striped on the back. Were we paying by the stripe and ran out of money? Both look cheap, which they very much aren't to buy.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom