Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Bayingblade

Derby fans getting excited

A cob is a small round loaf of bread for slicing (especially when it's still warm, like my Grandma used to make). It's nothing like a breadcake/barm/roll/bun or whatever variation your location dictates.
  2. Bayingblade

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

He was watching a re-run of the 1991 Rumbelows cup final on his Betamax video.
  3. Bayingblade

Six of the worst - the worst performances I have seen at Bramall Lane

Gary Speed. Him, and the team we're never quite the same after that game.
  4. Bayingblade

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

This has saddened me. Swam against the tide on a number of subjects in general chat and stood his ground. I didn't know him, but I liked his style. I'm not the only one who'll miss his contributions. RIP, Ains.
  5. Bayingblade

Quiz question (I dont know the answer!), how many different results have United now been involved in?

As I understand it, we remain the only team ever to score double figures away from home.
  6. Bayingblade

Vinnie Jones on Billy Whitehurst….

Likewise……but I’d still love to see the aforementioned poster call Billy Whitehurst a galactic level prick to his face.😊
  7. Bayingblade

I'd suggest that if you went round calling people a galactic level prick to their face, sooner or later you'd get stotted. Possibly even with some justification.
  8. Bayingblade

Are you assuming that someone calling Billy Whitehurst a "galactic level prick" to his face would result in a violent assault?
  9. Bayingblade

Depends who's on the receiving end.
  10. Bayingblade

Stephen Bettis speaks to local Media

Statton now part of the modern day trend of referring to "this football club".
  11. Bayingblade

“I like that song”

You're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in/You're going home in a Sheffield ambulance. Happy days! :)
  12. Bayingblade

They played for both!

Trevor Ross
  13. Bayingblade

Ground extentions/Renovations

I know, you didn't mishear but it was originally planned for 3 years ago though and it won't affect capacity much.......maybe a few new seats.
  14. Bayingblade

Ground extentions/Renovations

No. It was going to be done for our second year in the PL then Covid hit.
  15. Bayingblade

Told you League One Wes was a liability

How did your keeper do yesterday? Another clean sheet?
  16. Bayingblade

Jack O'Connell

Villa away when we blew a 3 goal lead is the only one I remember. Having said that, that result seemed to galvanise us for the rest of the season. One of the best defenders I have ever seen at Bramall Lane, possibly even the best for his all round game.
  17. Bayingblade

The Mythical Dan Petersen

Corrected
  18. Bayingblade

One team in Sheffield

If you post that in your natural habitat of owlstalk, the thick twats will believe you and it will be broadcast around social media as fact within minutes. Like I say, thick twats.
  19. Bayingblade

Enda Stevens

Enda and George, the modern day Helmsley and Badger. A joy to watch.
  20. Bayingblade

First, first away, worst, favourite

First 1-1 draw v Man U (April 4th 1972) First away Bob Atkins Worst 3-0 loss at Oxford, New years day 1990 Best May 5th 1990
  21. Bayingblade

Warnock demonstrated……..

Just to point out, B56, Hecky didn't do too bad relatively in his short time with us in the PL and if he can replicate this over a full season with a little more stability and a couple of new players of his choosing, we might be ok.......just!
  22. Bayingblade

Anybody else worried we're going to come straight back down?

Do you think we should sign Barry Bannon (if we can afford him of course) and would he keep us up?
  23. Bayingblade

Ten years ago today - the Yeovil failure

The thing is, prior to the game, even going into it with a lead, we knew they would beat us and go through.:(
  24. Bayingblade

Hecky out

Must admit, there were times when I questioned some of his decisions, tactics and approach and wasn't convinced he was the man to take us up. BUT...... When you look back at what he's achieved against a background of off field turmoil, to keep himself and the players focused on their aim, to...
  25. Bayingblade

Your SF experience?

Blimey, identical to my experience only when I went to bed at 7pm, Linda Evangelista and Zara Tindall were waiting for me and already warmed up......... Which was nice.
  26. Bayingblade

RIP Eddie Colquhoun.

Just seen this and feels like a kick in the guts. One of the many reasons I fell in love with the Blades on the 4th April 1972. Was fortunate to meet him later in life and a great storyteller. Thanks for unknowingly giving me so much in life, Eddie. RIP 🌹
  27. Bayingblade

Young dickheads after the match.

Firstly, as an adult I would never condone this behaviour and secondly, when I was an over confident teenager, I would never have resorted to taking the piss out of a Downs Syndrome kid and neither would any of my mates. If any of us had acted in such a way, we'd pretty quickly be shut down and...
  28. Bayingblade

Not Again and again and again.

Gap = offside. No gap = onside. Simples.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom