Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Zlatan

Referee

No coincidence that we've had the first ever female and first black referee in 15 years at exacty the same time then?
  2. Zlatan

Referee

Think whatever you want pal. It's happening in all industries where certain genders/races are top of the queue for positions, so football is hardly going to be any different.
  3. Zlatan

Referee

It's clearly just box ticking which is why him and Rebecca Welch have been thrown in at the same time, even though he looks out of his depth.
  4. Zlatan

Referee

This is what you get when you're more bothered about ticking boxes than actual competence.
  5. Zlatan

Brewsters cross

It was so abysmal that I actually lost track of where the ball had gone and had no idea what just happened.
  6. Zlatan

Fresh legs

I've been saying for ages that we don't have anyone who can run at players and take them on. Instead we slowly try to pass our way around teams and then wonder why we fail to create anything.
  7. Zlatan

The continued mis-management of Sander Berge

It's nice to finally have someone in the team who can directly beat a man. He's deceptively quick too for a big lad.
  8. Zlatan

Referee

Putting the free kick spray on the ground for a throw in is a new one on me. Total joker.
  9. Zlatan

Poll : We Want Red & Stripes Front and Back on Home Strip

Surely we all know who our own players are without having to read the name and number?
  10. Zlatan

Outgoing? McBurnie

I think some are being slightly harsh on McBurnie in this thread. He did alright in his first season and this season the strikers have been feeding off scraps. Selling him would also mean we then have zero aerial presence up front. If you look at his last two Championship seasons he's got a...
  11. Zlatan

A current players house up for sale?

Possibly a relative of Brendan Ingle maybe?
  12. Zlatan

U23's vs Swansea

It's all structured so that the buying team pays a set fee depending on the academy level of the selling club, how long the player has been there and various other things. Although I think that would only apply to a youngster who isn't yet on a professional contract once they turn 17 or 18 (I...
  13. Zlatan

U23's vs Swansea

I think he was being sarcastic.
  14. Zlatan

This season - who's at fault?

Partly Wilder for assembling a squad of slow cloggers with no pace, technical ability or skill, and partly a lack of fans.
  15. Zlatan

Next manager

The last thing we should be doing is employing someone just to tick a box. This is our most important appointment in a long time and we need to get it right, not just be seen to be acting all virtuous.
  16. Zlatan

Get next season's manager in now!

I think I've actually reached the point where I wouldn't be against Warnock being given the job. There's no way he'd let this bunch of charlatans get away with the 'performances' they've been putting in.
  17. Zlatan

Cracking Goals/Unlikely Scorers

Lots of similarities to this season in a way. We could do with trying more shots from outside of the box instead of trying to walk the ball in constantly.
  18. Zlatan

It was the only goal he scored in his entire career too. Not a bad one to get!
  19. Zlatan

Jean Calve against Preston.
  20. Zlatan

Lacking today...

We worked our way up to the top flight by having a good system that could steamroll inferior opposition in League One and the Championship. Granted we did well in our first season back in the top flight, but I think a lot of that was due to being an unknown quantity with a unique system. We're...
  21. Zlatan

United 1 Fulham 1 - report and pod

Fair point about the goal, but I just find it slightly harsh considering how many minutes he's played for Norway lately too. Plus he had the liabilities of Norwood and Lundstram next to him like you say. He can't do it all on his own in the middle of the park.
  22. Zlatan

Lacking today...

And could have come back to draw 3-3 like Villa the other year. Who knows? It's all hypothetical. I agree with you that we had chances we didn't take. My point is that when we play a side who can nullify our system, we don't have any flair players with that pace and technical quality that can...
  23. Zlatan

United 1 Fulham 1 - report and pod

Very harsh on Berge there. He's one of the few players we've got that can actually drive forward with the ball which he did fairly well I thought.
  24. Zlatan

Is it time to change the system?

Other than maybe a diamond or a 4-3-1-2, what could we change it to? We don't have any attacking midfielders or out and out wingers.
  25. Zlatan

Outside UK (Greece)

They probably couldn't get away with charging more in Greece considering the country doesn't have a pot to piss in. Even so, I agree with you. We are getting massively ripped off in this country.
  26. Zlatan

Lacking today...

Fulham have got exactly what we haven't. Some pace, power and trickery in the final third.
  27. Zlatan

Pubs in Doncaster

According to one of the comments on there it's the Coach & Horses.
  28. Zlatan

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Opening day of the 1997/98 season if I'm not mistaken. A 2-0 win over Sunderland courtesy of Fjortoft and Borbokis.
  29. Zlatan

Positive view from the Guardian

John Ashdown (sports journo) at The Guardian is a Blade.
  30. Zlatan

Blades Patch

Do you have any old Blades shirts or shorts that no longer fit and you don't mind losing? You could cut the bagde off them.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom