Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Bladesway

Blades players who were utterly shit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever (hard mode- nobody from the last decade)

We picked him up for next to nowt and he was a great signing for half a season. Scored 10 in 26 but I think most were at the start of the season. Saw his arse and didn’t renew his contract, went to Huddersfield and then got crocked badly. If memory serves me right we had a song for him...
  2. Bladesway

Blades players who were utterly shit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever (hard mode- nobody from the last decade)

Is that apart from the goals he scored? I don’t remember him being bad actually.
  3. Bladesway

You’re having a fucking laugh aren’t you? He was on fire but we only gave him a one year contract. Think we got him from Sunderland and he ended up with Huddersfield. But he was a great player while he was with us.
  4. Bladesway

Nigel Adkins team........"Where Are They Now?"

Sacking Wilson may not have been the mistake, replacing him with a well meaning man with no experience was an utter clusterfuck of an idea. It was before he did it. You replace a manager with someone else who is a manager, not a bloke managing his first game. He may as well have picked me!
  5. Bladesway

Lyd Mousset

Yes I noticed.
  6. Bladesway

Nigel Adkins team........"Where Are They Now?"

Steve Thompson and Chris Morgan also spring to mind in my lifetime. To think McCabe fired Danny Wilson to replace him with that management colossus? What? Why? How?
  7. Bladesway

Lyd Mousset

Wow, there’s a whole lot of supposition and shit on this thread.
  8. Bladesway

PL clubs taking furlough payment option

There are enough who will take a cut that stop this being a problem. If you are telling me that the Premier League isn’t a cesspool of greed then that is what I have a real problem with.
  9. Bladesway

PL clubs taking furlough payment option

They are a fuck load more flush than I am. It’s a fucking disgrace how quickly these cash tanks have jumped onto an easy way out of paying the decent hardworking staff. They could easily cut players wages and pay the staff purely from that. Even with our club in it I still hate the Premier...
  10. Bladesway

View From... Cancelling the season

just restart the season when this has washed through and finish it. If we have to compress next season then let’s do that. It shouldn’t be difficult but people have done their level best to put self interest first and logic second.
  11. Bladesway

Mings/Keane vs O’Connell

Yes of course that’s how it works. 😖
  12. Bladesway

Mings/Keane vs O’Connell

I would rather England left him well alone. We don’t need the profile raising and JOC doesn’t need the additional miles in his legs.
  13. Bladesway

Run on toilet rolls

It was. Some jokers started wetting them and hurling them from the back of the Kop. Made being at the front by the fence like dodgeball.
  14. Bladesway

Pep

That’s fine, just pointing towards the light.
  15. Bladesway

Pep

I think you are mistaking the act of disagreement with “not getting it”.
  16. Bladesway

Pep

One of those isn’t true.
  17. Bladesway

Pep

When you’re in a hole.......
  18. Bladesway

How good are we ,really ?

I don’t know, you tell me 🤪
  19. Bladesway

Over 70? Get out!

There’s a footnote I never saw in my history text books.
  20. Bladesway

How to solve a problem like Moose

This decades Nade in my opinion. Which way he goes is totally up to him.
  21. Bladesway

8th place - Final points tally predictions

It’s the “in other words” bit that is funny. That’s the voices in your head rather than reality.
  22. Bladesway

8th place - Final points tally predictions

You not got used to the mantra yet?
  23. Bladesway

Brighton Vlog

So you post on a forum and people are not allowed to have a contrary view? How very one sided.
  24. Bladesway

Brighton Vlog

LOOK AT ME. I DID A VLOG.
  25. Bladesway

Collymore and his latest thought provoking piece

Huge debt if they go down with that bunch of mercenaries currently playing for them.
  26. Bladesway

Collymore and his latest thought provoking piece

You get there on merit or you don’t. Why does anything this overrated piece of shit says matter? Just an adaptation of “they won’t cut it in the big league.” More fodder for Chris on the dressing room wall. Thanks Stan.
  27. Bladesway

Brighton Vlog

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!
  28. Bladesway

Garth the pillock yet again

I’m not saying it was a red but Dunk got there first and played the ball, Lunny deflected the ball forward and then put his foot on Dunks knee. Not a foul, totally accidental.
  29. Bladesway

Garth the pillock yet again

He didn’t get to the ball first.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom