Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. ken shabby

United 1 Bristol City 0 - report

He was decent, did well. Stay strong and don`t let the gullible who read and treat Pommpey`s prewritten garbage as gospel. influence you. Well done Deadbat.
  2. ken shabby

Berge

Sander was fine , it was McAtee and Norwood gifting possession all night , that was the problem. Of course there`s some fans that have already written their comments about Berge before kick off. He kept possession , some good long balls to set up attacks and some decent defensive pressure. Our...
  3. ken shabby

Rotherham 0 United 0 - report

We haven`t been at our best recently, but have still been better than the opposition. Spare a thought for the support of RUFC, they have to watch that shit every week and consider it brilliant. Hugill man of match . Oh dear oh dear,
  4. ken shabby

McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

Any chance we could start an online fundraiser to get the fragile septic little crybaby. a Divers helmet to protect his poor cracked feeble endangered fat empty head?
  5. ken shabby

Brought tears to me eyes that deadly :) !!!, so much so. i thought i was going to die... just off to ring The Sun
  6. ken shabby

Bloody hell what`s the poor sod doing going out in public ? If his head is so fragile that a heavy fuckin` combing could crack it, he should be living in a bubble or at least sellotaped with 20 yard of bubble wrap.
  7. ken shabby

Oli did nowt to that pile of shit below his feet apart from not wanting to tread in it. Not one of our players did a thing wrong, as for the forest fans, they were in a childish frenzy after squeezing through when being bossed for 120 minutes after they thought it was going to be a walkover...
  8. ken shabby

That Throw-in

Think Pemberton`s throw in v. West ham 1991 was a little better, that started an all in brawl, marvelous stuff !
  9. ken shabby

Fallowfields team to give the posh a pasting

But he DOES strike fear into opposing defences, they try and rile him every game, they attempt to knock him about , but it doesn`t work that often, he`s tough. They are worried shitless by Billy.... would Ndiaye have scored against fulham if Billy wasn`t taking the attention of defenders away ...
  10. ken shabby

Changed Allegiances

To tell you the truth i change allegiance every match... sometimes i support brilliant Blades sometimes fucking awful Blades sometimes typical Blades sometimes marvelous Blades sometimes what the fuck were we doing at the back Blades deep down i love `em all
  11. ken shabby

CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

Amazed some fans back him or even think he was our best midfielder out of bad bunch pre christmas. Lundstram started the season with a puny can`t be arsed nothing tackle that gifted Wolves an easy run in for their early goal, Thanks John, v, villa he thinks He`s a penalty expert , he isn`t...
  12. ken shabby

Thank you John Lundstram

Amazed anyone thinks he`s had one decent game this season, he`s been a passenger every bloody game, useless , sulking, petty half arsed scumbag. In days of yore, if a learned judge had seen the evidence of his 2020/21 season , he would be sent packing to the depths of an Australian penal...
  13. ken shabby

RIP Steve Conroy

Decent keeper Steve, sorry to read he has passed away, very sad. We really missed him in the second half of 79-80, doing well until Steve got his arm broken v, St Mirren which sadly meant the "i`d like to forget but i can`t" Derek Richardson taking over just before boxing day. The season...
  14. ken shabby

Lunwank

Sorry, not having it... everyone saying Lundstram was jogging back uninterested; That`s not fucking jogging, it`s a slow walk after eating your sunday lunch and 10 pints, a slow disinterested walk by a bloke who doesn`t care and has as much talent as a shit and arse`ole sandwich. (buttered)
  15. ken shabby

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 21st March 2021

No Height , other than Jags, at the back, looks like a Giroud field day and the usual cardboard cutout that is Lundstram to add the usual hole to our midfield,
  16. ken shabby

Man City or Wendy?

Would rather we got into Europe on our own merits , not City buggering up. Meanwhile yes, the first step of extinguishing the cheating vile little club over in S6 can`t come quick enough
  17. ken shabby

Oli v Maupay

Thought McBurnie looked a reyt handful for bournemouth, he`ll win plenty in the air too, at both ends of the field, he usefully clears opposition corners an `all, he`ll do me. Maupay couldn`t score against 10 men at the Lane. Oli for me!
  18. ken shabby

Bash

Bash amazes every season, he gets better with age, his forward runs are admiral as he charges through the opposition, his overlapping causes havoc, he is class. Sure he makes the odd mis-control and an occasional agricutural scythe to keep the opposition honest and horizontal . He has...
  19. ken shabby

How well did our Billy do ?

Billy was marvelous, gave his all, made the defence shit bricks and proved his head is tougher than that lanky swedish get, when getting wrongly booked.
  20. ken shabby

Imagine if....

"They seem to have a few players whose ‘instinct’ it is to cheat" ...They seem to have very few players whose instinct isn`t to cheat LJ !!!
  21. ken shabby

Thank You Richard

Terrific hop step and jump from Gayle. Odious little diving runt
  22. ken shabby

Billy vs The Keeper

True, keeper had it on the tips of his gloves, almost balloon like, no grip on the ball at all, Billy tipped it over the line, no foul, no contact with the keeper... the keeper did as well as he could, with no body power behind him, all he could do was feebly stretch for it...... Possibly...
  23. ken shabby

Rotherham 2 United 2 - ratings

don`t agree the rotherham wingers kept our wing backs from getting forward, Freeman got into many good crossing areas , especially first half, just a shame he`d forgotten to unpack his legs and skill from his Albania jaunt. The lad was woeful, nothing to do with Rotherham... almost all his...
  24. ken shabby

Last thread I start on Billy Sharp

Well ok pinchy, mild exaggeration, but he should`ve started this season as the number one man, he was the only striker who looked at his game pre season (along with snippets from Mcgoldrick) ... he should`ve started v swansea and has proved almost every game this season why. he is not a super...
  25. ken shabby

Last thread I start on Billy Sharp

Billy has always been our most likely scorer, whether he is having a stormer or not... he should always start not starting him and Duffy in our first two games was a mistake. The lad is magic
  26. ken shabby

Bristol City 1 United 0 - thoughts

When I saw Lundstram name on the team sheet instead of Fleck my heart sank. me too and frankly that says it all.
  27. ken shabby

The Great Tony Currie

Revie was a sniveling cheating bollock head...king of the backhanders. https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2011/mar/14/sunday-telegraph-daily-mirror
  28. ken shabby

Norwood

Aye, agree, though nice that should injury happen, Coutts is now available to step in. Norwood of course. has the added ability to put in a bloody scary dead ball an` all !!
  29. ken shabby

Hilarious

A bloke and a 6 foot machine for the telephonic transmission of scanned printed material walk into a bar... the barman says, "why the long fax?"
  30. ken shabby

Your least favourite Blades player, past or present.

the axis of evil.... Curran, Akinbiyi, Rankine With a mighty round of "get stuffeds" for Derek Richardson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom