Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. yorkshirecoast

Anel & Clark > Egan & Robinson

Thick as shit. Soft as shit. Hope the McDonald’s shift is going well and not too taxing for you.
  2. yorkshirecoast

It’s a pre season friendly

Brilliant. I bet you spent the whole of your McDonald’s night shift thinking that up and couldn’t wait to share it with your “mates” (well the closest you have to real mates) in Shoutbox. Soft xxxx.
  3. yorkshirecoast

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

We are risking someone nipping in with a better offer. It sounds like he wants to join us and he’s the sort of creative player we are crying out for. We need to get it sorted now.
  4. yorkshirecoast

It’s a pre season friendly

So we lost 3-0 to Mansfield’s reserve team?
  5. yorkshirecoast

Anel & Clark > Egan & Robinson

Egan has been completely shit since JOC got injured.
  6. yorkshirecoast

Tactics, Formation, Plan B, lack of any sort of ideas

You’re right. We’ve just conceded 6 and lost both games against non-league and L2 teams but everything is fine. We’ll be up by Xmas.
  7. yorkshirecoast

Tactics, Formation, Plan B, lack of any sort of ideas

Hecky is starting to look like a right useless cunt - to be fair.
  8. yorkshirecoast

Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendlies 2022-23

Complete and utter shit
  9. yorkshirecoast

Joe Lolley

He’s crap. If we end up with him rather than Khadra I’ll be well pissed off.
  10. yorkshirecoast

Why

Each to their own but not sure how anyone can enjoy losing to a non-league side.
  11. yorkshirecoast

Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendlies 2022-23

Under strength team or not, this is pathetic against a National League side.
  12. yorkshirecoast

CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

Blimey, I think you might be right. I wondered why Wilder was in the pic - I’d assumed he was just passing and decided to pop in.
  13. yorkshirecoast

CONFIRMED Ciaran Clark

Robinson was very good and one of our best performers for the last half of last season. He certainly won me and many of the doubters round.
  14. yorkshirecoast

Errea....new kit supplier?

Pigs’ home shirt is average, away shirt is utter shit - ludicrous collar and cuffs.
  15. yorkshirecoast

Tommy Doyle joins on season long loan

We even have our first & second choice keepers injured - it’s bonkers and could cost us again.
  16. yorkshirecoast

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

He’s without doubt our best player. Needs to be more consistent but we have no one else who can ease past players like Berge and create openings and pressure. We didn’t play him forward enough at times but on his day he is top quality.
  17. yorkshirecoast

Wtf do we do in training to get so many injuries?
  18. yorkshirecoast

CONFIRMED Kacper Lopata leaves for Southend

He liked a post saying we had conceded? What a twat.
  19. yorkshirecoast

CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

Really pleased with this - sounds like a great signing. Get a couple more in and keep what we have, including Berge, and we will have a great squad for this level.
  20. yorkshirecoast

Sounds like a great loan signing. England u21 international and did well at Cardiff. Impressed with his first interviews too - talks about being a winner and the team winning being the most important thing (rather than just focusing on himself).
  21. yorkshirecoast

Jebbison playing now

Tough game tonight but improved significantly after half time and been the best team in the tournament overall.
  22. yorkshirecoast

Will we do a ------

The plan apparently is to only spend what we earn and base the team around academy players. Fkin ludicrous and will see us in L1 sooner rather than later. If owners won’t invest any of their own money what are they contributing? Nothing.
  23. yorkshirecoast

Will we do a ------

Training ground still shit? ☑️ Hotel still empty and boarded up? ☑️ No recent ground improvements other than some tacky paint job on the South Stand? ☑️ No recruitment so far this pre-season despite Hecky saying we wanted players in before training started? ☑️ No money despite 2 years in the PL...
  24. yorkshirecoast

Will we do a ------

The shambolic way the club is run is more L1 than PL.
  25. yorkshirecoast

Player Suggestion Scott Twine

The first Wilder PL season we spent big (unfortunately Wilder wasted most of it). Other than that we’ve spent far less than most of our rivals in the 40+ years I’ve been watching United - and the pitiful 7 seasons I’ve seen in the PL/old 1st Division is the result.
  26. yorkshirecoast

Spending doesn’t equal success but makes it more likely. That’s undeniable.
  27. yorkshirecoast

Weren’t people saying how lucky we should feel to not have been taken over by ALK, who then took over Burnley? They seem to be spending a lot more than us after relegation.
  28. yorkshirecoast

Frees and loans

What is embarrassing is that we do get 27k crowds but seemingly can’t compete on transfers, even those with no fee involved, with any club in the Championship, other than maybe Rotherham. The fact is it’s extremely difficult to compete unless you have owners willing to invest. More and more...
  29. yorkshirecoast

Frees and loans

Spend what we earn? L2 it is then
  30. yorkshirecoast

Frees and loans

7 seasons in the top flight in the last 45+ years is pathetic for a club of our size. It would make a pleasant change to have an owner with the money to make us more competitive.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom