Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Jim Chimmerney

Last Man Standing

Who knows, there wasn't much interest towards the end apart from the die hards.
  2. Jim Chimmerney

New gibbs white chant

Keep it simple with a nice 70s Xmas No.1... Morrrrgan Gibbs Whiiite Scores goals drifting in from the wing His desiiiire....is always to be here Oh Morrrgan Gibbs Whiiite... OK, take the last line with a pinch of salt :)
  3. Jim Chimmerney

Hourihane: Stay or Go?

There's always room for experience in midfield, but not an entire midfield of 30 somethings. We needed an overhaul in that department 2 years ago and nothing has changed other than they're 2 years older.
  4. Jim Chimmerney

PNE - Preston North End

yeah, sorry, didn't mean to suggest you were making it up :) Maybe what they sell in the office and what they sell online is different thats how they avoid isues but you'd have thought they access/use the same system. All I know is that P was the only available block this time last week online :)
  5. Jim Chimmerney

PNE - Preston North End

Bought ours online when they hit general sale last Wednesday. Block P was the only option and there were only a hundred or so left I would say. I think Q was the one they held back as they're available now online. The uncertainty doesn't help obviously but it looks like we're not far off...
  6. Jim Chimmerney

The Press Conference - Video

So to summarise, they've been working on a strategy for some months revolving around Hecky. They weren't aware of all the facts in the Summer so brought in a very expensive coach. The strategy is now ready to swing into action so they need to pay off Slav, more money than they had budgeted for...
  7. Jim Chimmerney

16 months ago.....

or saw smiles on their faces. One of the main reasons of the rise was team spirit, including the manager, sum better than the parts etc. Losing JOC was a massive blow, Lundstrop's situation didn't help I'm sure and since then, it seems as though the lifeblood of the whole machine has not just...
  8. Jim Chimmerney

16 months ago.....

yes, only 16 months ago. 2 sackings later, struggling in the Chumpionship, at least we've learnt from our past mistakes.
  9. Jim Chimmerney

Defence must push higher up

Yes, that worked well against Blackpool...................
  10. Jim Chimmerney

My take ...

The worrying thing is pommpey that, despite our obvious frailties, this division is pretty average on the whole and I still think we'll make the play-offs this season. BUT, of that 17 man squad yesterday, take out the loanees and I'd argue that only Egan and Ndiaye should be in a hypothetical...
  11. Jim Chimmerney

CONFIRMED Morgan Gibbs-White joins on Loan

May be as reliable as the usual local journos putting 2 and 2 together but.... https://www.molineux.news/match/gibbs-white-sheffield-united-wolves/
  12. Jim Chimmerney

So, Wolves do seem to have a recall clause in January.................................
  13. Jim Chimmerney

Line up for next league match

None of your fancy graphics for me :) Olsen Balders - Egan - Davies - RND Ndiaye - Berge - Hourihane Gibbs-White Brewdog - McB probably a bit early to throw them all in given they will only have trained together for one or two days at best but you can live in hope I suspect it'll be Norwood...
  14. Jim Chimmerney

Good or bad window?

Have we improved the 1st team, yes, by enough, probably not but it's a start.
  15. Jim Chimmerney

Incoming? Alex Collado

if he was reading shoutbox I don't blame him
  16. Jim Chimmerney

Incoming? Alex Collado

Confirmed on sky so system back up
  17. Jim Chimmerney

Can I be the first to suggest this as the tune for his song :)
  18. Jim Chimmerney

CONFIRMED Conor Hourihane signs on loan

who'd have thought two of these would be offloaded by Fleetwood within 2-3 years
  19. Jim Chimmerney

Incoming? Alex Collado

"Collado is considering his situation and waiting to see if a better offer than a move to the Championship comes in" seems to be a common theme
  20. Jim Chimmerney

It's All My Fault

Well folks, it suddenly dawned on me this morning that my last post on this site was back in March 2020 and well, no-one needs me to document what has happened since then. So, footballing gods, take this as my comeback and can we please have our club back :) To summarise my thoughts, it was...
  21. Jim Chimmerney

Arsenal game in doubt - OFF

There is no way our game against Arsenal will go ahead.
  22. Jim Chimmerney

Blades illness eleven

Aidsy Littlejohn Alf Ringsting
  23. Jim Chimmerney

Blades illness eleven

Blimey that must have been some Blades team they played in :)
  24. Jim Chimmerney

Blades illness eleven

Franz Catarrh Paul Notwell John Coughie Ian Thrush Mamadou Sick Pedro VD
  25. Jim Chimmerney

Behind closed doors - good or bad for our edge ?

Not bothered, we're safe :)
  26. Jim Chimmerney

Form last 12 !

Take away the top 2 and we've lost only 3 games, none away from home. That's remarkable by any standards let alone a promoted team of journeymen :)
  27. Jim Chimmerney

Last Man Standing 'The Boo Radley' 19/20 - Game 6 (31st January or 7th Feb)

Well done WORKSOPBLADE welcome to the winner's enclosure :) My shortlist: Blades (left out so as not to jinx), Stoke, Crewe, Plymouth and...............Swindon :( Only 8 weekends left this season so that will probably be it for now.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom