Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Worksop II

McBurnie at Wembley

I bet, he dont catch a single chicken ! fuckin Tramp
  2. Worksop II

Wilder to baggiges

get Burke swapped for CR7
  3. Worksop II

Midfield recruitment is key next season

Hopefully the new man takes him by the scruff of the neck and explains things are a changing
  4. Worksop II

Midfield recruitment is key next season

Not sure the owner is gonna take well to losing a few million on him
  5. Worksop II

Billy and Daniel

Car Boot Sales have started up again
  6. Worksop II

What are your hopes for next season?

Sunderland were trying not to do a Sheffield United :rolleyes:
  7. Worksop II

McBurnie Video

Ha !! - I notice all the Chickens are staying well clear
  8. Worksop II

David McGoldrick for captain next season?

Looks like we need to drag another Season out of Didsy, I wouldn't load anymore responsibility on his shoulders Egan for me, let Didsy do his thing freestyle
  9. Worksop II

Ampadu

Think he has improved over the Season with us, but £10m buy ?, no way Happy for a second year, but contributing less, Chelsea paying more
  10. Worksop II

Video on sky sports football app - our owner talking about Wilder's departure

Yes, and those Players are still here, he didn't take the Players away
  11. Worksop II

You would trust anyone who can make the Windmill Shot on the Crazy Golf Course
  12. Worksop II

Surely the £130 Million proves he did
  13. Worksop II

I wouldn't call Wilder Greedy or Selfish, he knows how to look after himself as a manager He will have learnt this from previous jobs, where he has been fucked over by Players, Agents, Boards and Owners He is better off money, experience and reputation wise We are in a better place League and...
  14. Worksop II

Excellent from Princey 👍 - nowt seemed far fetched Was definitely concerned about being left in the lurch next season if it didnt go well .....
  15. Worksop II

My take ...

The Push Rod tube endlessly weeping, a chromed steel tube sanwiched between cast pieces I always put it down to expanding different amounts 🤷‍♂️
  16. Worksop II

My take ...

My BSA C15 was Whitworth ..... always leaked oil 🤷‍♂️
  17. Worksop II

CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

"want him out" .... Noooo, he's not in ..............
  18. Worksop II

None of those were in Yugoslavia 1990 onwards, he was, .... lets see if he does appear at BDTBL ......... powder dry and all that
  19. Worksop II

agreed, buts lets have a looky, and see where he was ... if he comes
  20. Worksop II

War Crimes and Genocide, makes hoofball or tuftyball a bit irrelevant
  21. Worksop II

"Chris Wilder has recommended Steve Cooper" Who ?
  22. Worksop II

Just a laugh

Graham Potter is such miserable fucker ..... Potter could say " 10 foot cock and balls", and it wouldn't be funny
  23. Worksop II

Phipps

trying to take in who has gone where, who the newbies are, and which cars are what colour 🤔
  24. Worksop II

Phipps

Gulf War Veteran ....... I suspect there will be Abrams Tanks Apache's, and Digital Infantry following up
  25. Worksop II

Board left with no choice

Got to agree, but the fall off from last Season is a bit epic and the reasons for the fall off appear to be fuckin obvious, the signings
  26. Worksop II

Board left with no choice

Sad day, like when Bassett went, didn't want it, but could see it comming Cheers Tufty, we'll meet up again sometime, see what you've got that day :)
  27. Worksop II

The King is dead...

did you think it was you he fancied ?
  28. Worksop II

New 3rd kit

be carefull, the odd kit may still have a player inside
  29. Worksop II

Match Reaction

Watched 2 minutes .... Chris, you are 2 or 3 months behind the curve, it's been that shit for months and nowt done in January, fuck knows 🤷‍♂️

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom