Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. BerksBlade

The last Blades player….

TC scored once for England while with us - friendly vs Austria
  2. BerksBlade

Vini Souza

Douglas Luiz only has 11 caps for Brazil and he's a level above Vini.
  3. BerksBlade

Sheffield United have competition.

WA Slavia AW? (they have a nicer kit)
  4. BerksBlade

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Corners, free-kicks ... Shilton must have hated seeing Woody's name on the teamsheet
  5. BerksBlade

Memorable free kicks at the lane

TC should get an assist for that one. Not only does he have words with the Coventry player, he then persuades Woody to have a pop at goal.
  6. BerksBlade

Pressing

Our ability to press high effectively went out of the door with Ndiaye. None of our current players have that level of tenacity.
  7. BerksBlade

Roy's View From... View From Arsenal

"Maybe it is time for the Super league in Europe" Yeah, fuck off to your Super League. But don't expect to come back when you get bored of being bummed by City & Real Madrid.
  8. BerksBlade

Basham interview

Didn't know he'd had to go back into hospital. Must be really hard on him not knowing what the future holds. Would be great to see him in a Blades shirt again but I suspect it won't be in a competitive game.
  9. BerksBlade

Can't remember such media ridicule?

Goodman is the turd that won't flush
  10. BerksBlade

Silly Tackles From Silly People

Ref! Look! He ripped my sock!
  11. BerksBlade

Holgate

He isn't though (at least, not IMHO). From what I saw on Sunday, Vini was the one trying to get the other players going. Baldock (when fit) or Vini would be my choice.
  12. BerksBlade

John Egan

I kind of agree Bergen, but it has to work both ways. At one point Ireland were asking Egan to play every minute of every game - even meaningless friendlies - sometimes when he was known to be carrying an injury. Ahmedhodzic fell out with Bosnia because they asked him to do the same and he told...
  13. BerksBlade

Player Suggestion Jayden Philogene-Bidace

Philogene has been credited with the goal now
  14. BerksBlade

If only...

If only ... we hadn't written off the first two games of the season by not having the players in place to compete
  15. BerksBlade

Derby fans getting excited

Almeria currently on 6 points - "big 5 leagues" record could go https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68250675
  16. BerksBlade

Do one Merson.

Clearly dislikes us for some reason.
  17. BerksBlade

An 11 to get a result at Luton..

Weerz Mick Foley?
  18. BerksBlade

An 11 to get a result at Luton..

This transfer window was an opportunity to bring in a strong CB who's comfortable playing in a 2 or a 3. We got Holgate.
  19. BerksBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

“Will be glad if we get through this game with Barkley, Lokonga and others unscathed. Chris Wilder will be instructing his players to try and take them out early doors.” WTF? We're playing Luton and they're citing us as the physical team?
  20. BerksBlade

McBurnies Arms

They only sell this stuff... https://www.coelbrew.com/beer/stomp-lager
  21. BerksBlade

When did you leave the game? (AKA how big a Blade are you?)

Considered switching off when number 5 went in, but watched till the bitter end. Thankfully Villa declared at 5.
  22. BerksBlade

When did you leave the game? (AKA how big a Blade are you?)

A sandwich!!! How very dare you.
  23. BerksBlade

United 0 Aston Villa 5 - report

I would agree on BBD. Although he didn't take that early chance, he did at least get in the right position and timed his run well. After that I don't think he saw the ball at all other than aimless punts for him to head on.
  24. BerksBlade

Graham Potter

Beatrix Potter would be more mobile than some of 'em
  25. BerksBlade

100% Rival Distribution

Hull fans seem desperate to stoke up some sort of rivalry with us - have done since the 70s and that game when they tried to kick us off the park. To me they're just an irrelevance.
  26. BerksBlade

Champions of Europe

They won the Europa Conference League, not the Europa League
  27. BerksBlade

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

Is there a beef between Cork & Burnley then? :)
  28. BerksBlade

steps at shirecliffe

That would mean turning the boiler back on!
  29. BerksBlade

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

Played a few games last season (Oblak injured?). Hopefully he's learned a bit from being understudy to one of the world's best keepers.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom