Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Edinblade

Trial separation

In order to retain my sanity and positive mental energy, I’ve decided to take a complete break from supporting Sheffield United until the end of the season. There are only three changes which could reverse this decision: a) Change of ownership b) Change of manager c) Four consecutive wins 😂...
  2. Edinblade

Ahmedhodzic

Him being Captain sums Wilder up really.
  3. Edinblade

Wilder Out ?

It’s imperative Wilder is sacked. We need a manager with modern up to date ideas to develop the top youngsters we have.
  4. Edinblade

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

This is exactly why we need a good young manager with modern ideas to develop the youngsters.
  5. Edinblade

Wilder Out ?

Wilder has made us worse due to his total lack of competence. His only tactic is passion and the team don’t even play with that. His recruitment is obscenely bad. There’s a reason he failed at Boro and Watford. He’s a crap manager. I think it’s fair to say, based on results that’s a fact.
  6. Edinblade

Man U game postponed

Typical I had an invite to the match. Will anything go right this season. There is some good news though, we can use the tickets for the Man U v Liverpool game, so that should be fun.
  7. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

Which makes the massive mistakes he makes even more unbelievable.
  8. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

I ran an extremely successful business and always took into account the views of employees and customers. Supporters are customers, does that answer your question?
  9. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

See below
  10. Edinblade

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

Best Comment “he’s just a poor Neil Warnock” Wilder just accept you’re ruining the club you support and return to being an ordinary paying fan.
  11. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

I believe Holgate is paid 70 grand per week. That’s over 1 million for his time with us. Wilder once again wasting the budget. Money which could be much more useful next season. Surely the pair of them have to be sacked.
  12. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

Today he made the defence threadbare. No excuses for what he did and how bad he is.
  13. Edinblade

Holgate

That doesn’t make Holgate’s tackle any better. I would cancel his loan now, he’s worse than useless.
  14. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

Reading the press, both Wilder and Holgate should be sacked for bringing our club into disrepute. They are both an absolute disgrace to our club and football in general.
  15. Edinblade

Holgate

So you’d be happy to see that kind of tackle every week on our players? It was a straight red all day long.
  16. Edinblade

Positives after 0-5 v Brighton

We don’t have to see Holgate for the next three matches
  17. Edinblade

Wilder Out ?

You almost got a like, then I read the bit about Fallowfield.
  18. Edinblade

Wilder / Holgate

Wilder has shown once again he has terrible judgement when it comes to signing players. Everton and Southampton fans were very clear just how bad Holgate is. He couldn’t get into either team. Our fans were very clear we did not want Holgate signed. Wilder must have known the views of...
  19. Edinblade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Even the thickest twat in the world would have us as a greasy chip butty. Northern delight, never equalled in the south.
  20. Edinblade

Wilder’s quote

You missed one: new owner
  21. Edinblade

An 11 to get a result at Luton..

Only problem is we don’t have three capable centre halves. Due to Wilder totally messing up the transfer window, we’re left with only Robinson. Trusty is probably next best, the other two aren’t anywhere near good enough.
  22. Edinblade

Nice video about The Lane

Just seen this on YouTube. Nice video, just ignore the bit about the game!
  23. Edinblade

An 11 to get a result at Luton..

Wilder is too far up his own arse to admit he’s fucked up with Holgate. We would probably have lost last week whoever he picked, but the size of defeat was wholly his fault. It remains to be seen if he’s fucked up with the goalie as well.
  24. Edinblade

Sack Wilder

Wilders tactics for the match at Luton, he’s told the players to “come out fighting”. For me this sums up his total lack of tactical awareness. It’s the sort of tactic a non league side would use in the cup. The sooner he goes the better.
  25. Edinblade

Archer

This makes no sense. Mcatee won’t be ours either but he gets played. Hopefully Holgate won’t be ours but he gets played. Wilder has no clue anymore. Whatever he had, has gone. I would kick Wilder out asap, he should never have come back.
  26. Edinblade

12 point target

With this in mind, Wilder has completely wasted the transfer window. Bringing in Holgate just shows how way off the pace he is.
  27. Edinblade

12 point target

There’s no excuse for the terrible management we’ve suffered. Luton may well come down with us, but at least they’ve made a scrap for survival. I think we’d all accept relegation if at least we showed the same level of effort as Luton. Hecky and Wilder have been a disaster this season. Wilder...
  28. Edinblade

Our Premier League recruitment has been crap

We spent millions on rubbish. The money would have been better used to upgrade the academy and training facilities. That would give hope for the future. Signing crap is just a waste of time.
  29. Edinblade

Prince Abdullah

With the greatest of respect, this is totally unfair. The prince may not be loaded but he has backed the manager with cash for recruitment. It’s the managers who have spent the money badly. The latest player recruited just sums up how bad the recruitment is. My guess is the prince had no...
  30. Edinblade

The last three 'goals' we have scored at Bramall Lane....

That’s something I can’t remember. When did we last score a goal which mattered.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom