Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Flatulent_Bob

Baldock injured

2. Flatulent_Bob

One To Watch

Pair Sam with Harry Maguire at Centre Half and you've got Slab and Tickle. Shortly worth a punt.
  3. Flatulent_Bob

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

4. Flatulent_Bob

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

What do you want to know and what do you think is being kept from you?
  5. Flatulent_Bob

Anel is wank

Turned out to be a good deal I think.
  6. Flatulent_Bob

Anel is wank

It’s the, what we signed him for that got me in trouble for a good long while. Others wouldn’t believe the £12M figure because the Prince had said something about a record fee. It was especially tough to persuade folk when he was initially struggling to find his feet.
  7. Flatulent_Bob

I’d be shocked if we held onto everyone and probably a little disappointed as it will mean less for sales/loans. But I don’t know anything any better than others who may see it differently.
  8. Flatulent_Bob

Anel is wank

Don’t start this off again. They still won’t have it 🤣
  9. Flatulent_Bob

It wasn’t covered, and I guess he’s not going to confirm the size of the hole we need to fill. Common belief seems to be that sides need to generate £30-40m upon relegation to cover losses. Given our contract situation are we likely to be at the far end of that, I’m not so sure? I’d personally...
  10. Flatulent_Bob

Great call. Not good that I’d totally forgot about him though. I’m happy to concede that Hamer is an effective replacement then.
  11. Flatulent_Bob

So I've already covered the recruitment overhaul, new head of, new supporting roles. He also said all would be in place prior to the summer, with one offer already having been made, and they're down to a shortlist of the HO. That was after the 10 minute mark but it very much sounds like Wilder...
  12. Flatulent_Bob

The first comment certainly seems to cover the rest.
  13. Flatulent_Bob

He answered the success as a CEO. People within the club have busted a gut to get those recognitions and he's just highlighting his appreciation. As these things go it was a very strong performance, and he handled it all very well. I also though Radio Sheffield summarised the general questions...
  14. Flatulent_Bob

…And 20x the financial return.
  15. Flatulent_Bob

Or try and do more of the first two examples and cu my out the third. My assumption is that Wilder and the owner believe they know where they went wrong, hence why they’re trying again. I’m not so sure, but at this point we’ve little more than hope to lose because we’re fucked eitherway if they...
  16. Flatulent_Bob

But, as I mentioned in one of the other threads, I’m not sure the value to builders is a real threat. There’s a reason Scarborough aren’t building it themselves and have pimped it out. It’s not a great site with an amazing return, if it was they’d be already on with it. Still, managed to get a...
  17. Flatulent_Bob

Because he isn’t likely to be going anywhere. If he’s staying I’d expect a new deal to be signing come the summer. Probably why he’s talking to the Prince.
  18. Flatulent_Bob

Sorry Shaun.
  19. Flatulent_Bob

I think that's hugely subjective to be honest. I say this as someone who think he get's an unfair hard time, but you've no idea what objectives he's been tasked or what scope he has to deliver "success". That would actually be a good question that he can't bluff around too much. "Steven, Can...
  20. Flatulent_Bob

If you aren't in the room to ensure the questions are worded correctly and then followed up it's a waste of time. You can sit on stage and give stock answers to deflect far too easy, but I doubt the vast majority in the room will have sat down and worked out their question, the likely responses...
  21. Flatulent_Bob

What's happened with Ampadu

Posted without further comment.
  22. Flatulent_Bob

Amad Diallo

He isn't going to make it at Man Utd. They're going to spend bid again on the back of the takeover and he'll be sidelined.
  23. Flatulent_Bob

Outgoing? Jebbison

It sounds very much like you’re changing your story as it gets pulled apart.
  24. Flatulent_Bob

Amad Diallo

They might not work, but they’re young and by a lot of accounts we’ve 2, now 3 very promising right backs. They aren’t all going to be able to progress to a regular first team spot and we’ve a real opportunity on the left. As I’ve said on other threads I’d keep Baldock to ease any replacements...
  25. Flatulent_Bob

McBurnie and Jebbo future

I was actually making a point towards my original comment. These types of comms are put out to kill the question being asked and kick it down the round and it's a standard comms, implemented a lot. I've not missed you that much, to just make a post to dig you out. On Southgate, he's been...
  26. Flatulent_Bob

Amad Diallo

Try one of the promising right backs at left first. You could be blocking some serious talent coming through. You never know, one may have a talent for it.
  27. Flatulent_Bob

McBurnie and Jebbo future

Do you believe that is the real reason, if they were desperate or close to securing him? It's put out to kill the question being floated every week for updates. It sounds like exactly what it is, which is something to kick it into the long grass. They're not close to renewing and it won't...
  28. Flatulent_Bob

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

That would be Jason Macateer, who locked himself out of his car, and when instructed to fetch a coathanger to help them open it, returned with a wooden one?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom