Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. TopBoy

It this point in the season its time to sit back and.....

I recall several members here saying that despite selling Berge and Ndiaye, with whom we replaced them, and the other squad additions, we had a stronger squad. Where are you now, you clowns? 🤡
  2. TopBoy

Incoming? Luke Ayling

... but made the bench on Saturday.
  3. TopBoy

Annoyed by Osborn?

I think we have to remember that Osborn wasn't a regular starter for us last season in the championship, or for Forest when they were in the championship. How he's anywhere near a premier league squad is everything you need to know about the current Sheffield United.
  4. TopBoy

Incoming? Luke Ayling

Ayling is exactly the type of player we need alongside our kids next season. He does need to sort that boody hair out though.
  5. TopBoy

Annoyed by Osborn?

I said the same. I also said that if Osborn ever plays right back/right wing back again for this club we might as well all pack it in - the guy is one of the most left-footed players I've seen! Having said all that, Osborn runs around a lot and is always a 6-7/10 and is probably worth a place...
  6. TopBoy

Annoyed by Osborn?

It's not simulation, it's downright cheating. Just wish the pundits called it cheating too.
  7. TopBoy

Grbic

Watched him closely yesterday and he keeps goal like his shoe laces are tied together. Having said that, the number of shots both Grbic and Wes before him have to face is incredible. The team give the keeper no protection whatsoever, that’s not just down to the defence but the team as a whole.
  8. TopBoy

Grbic

He's a big, imposing figure that looks as tough as fuck. He does have nice gloves too.
  9. TopBoy

Grbic

I've hammered Grbic since he's been with us. He certainly has the look of a decent keeper, but if you look at his record, he's barely played. Just 36 appearances since the first lockdown in 2020. Maybe he's like the Tin Man, rusty? I'm willing to give him time, as this season no longer counts...
  10. TopBoy

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Top 6, laying the foundations for an assault on the title the following year.
  11. TopBoy

Grbic

I think the highlight on the wiki page for Grbic is "After his debut with Atlético Madrid, Grbić tested positive for COVID-19 but was considered asymptomatic".
  12. TopBoy

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Just one question: why, after spending 3 out of the last 4 years in the most lucrative league in the world, do we not have a pot to piss in? Is this as good as it gets? *might be two questions.
  13. TopBoy

McBurnie and Jebbo future

Ibrox or Saudi? Ibrox probably a better fit for a pale strawberry blond footballer. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  14. TopBoy

McBurnie and Jebbo future

It's odd because we play better when McBurnie is fit and doing what McBurnie does. But on the flip side, when he plays, we tend to go long and predictable in the extreme. I'm not bothered if he stays or goes, to be honest. I think I can make a case for either. Can't see him getting a better...
  15. TopBoy

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

I love seeing a bit of passion from the manager and players, especially getting an unexpected point away from home. Passion and togetherness on the pitch would've resulted in a fair few more points this season, although not enough to stay up.
  16. TopBoy

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

4.1 miles to Bramall Lane - that's the pre-season bin liner runs sorted.
  17. TopBoy

Damage limitation time.....or go for it?

Not good enough to keep it tight. Not creative or clinical enough to go for it. Do whatever is required to finish above Burnley.
  18. TopBoy

Where has our fans passion gone?

The passion is still there; it just needs to be kick-started a little. A goal helps, but we don't score often enough. A strong tackle taking the ball and man also helps but this is no longer tolerated in the top flight. Maybe we need a band? 🥁🎺🎷
  19. TopBoy

Times Article - Infuriating

With all other recent signings, we've tended to include an option for us to trigger an extra year. Assuming this was the case with both Ndaiye and Berge, we could've had them both until May 2025, so both this season and next. Add 3–4 quality signings, and that would've made such a difference...
  20. TopBoy

That team tonight

Nailed it, 100%.
  21. TopBoy

sander Berge

90% of the games that Berge plays, he looks like he's been told not to run or break sweat. When he ignores that and carries the ball at pace, it's so difficult for anybody to knock him off the ball and he looks top drawer. I wouldn't want him in the trenches with me, but I'd let him marry my...
  22. TopBoy

Brewster

Is it Brewster's fault that we decided to pay £23M for him?
  23. TopBoy

Brewster

I enjoyed Brewster's performance yesterday, didn't know he had that in him. With a bit of luck on the injury front, he could be one of our older players next season in the Championship and one that the youngsters look up to. To keep a smile on his face and support the team all the time he's been...
  24. TopBoy

The dreaded Premier league next season

Interesting post that. I find myself watching more and more non-Premier League stuff now, even dipping into non-league and enjoy it so much more. Maybe it's an age thing but the modern game isn't the same game that I grew up playing or watching.
  25. TopBoy

90% of Premier League games bore me shitless, whether United are in them or not. It may be the most lucrative league in the world, but it's nowhere near the best. What defines a league is that it's a group of teams of similar quality—it's a division. The Premier League isn't that and hasn't been...
  26. TopBoy

... or better still, old and ugly.
  27. TopBoy

Deal or No Deal

Keep: Bogle, Egan, Jebbison, and either Amissah or Wes.
  28. TopBoy

our rubbed out goal by VAR

Nobody understands what offside is, and linesmen aren't allowed to flag for offside despite it being their primary role. What has happened to the beautiful game? And don't get me started on handball because I've got no idea whatsoever. I often find myself asking the couple next to me in their...
  29. TopBoy

Mcburnie

Previously in this thread, I've said get rid, but I've changed my mind. His level is Championship (where we're heading), and his only cost to us is a wage, and as the saying goes, I'd rather have him in the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.
  30. TopBoy

Mcburnie

Injured, comes back, looks unfit, gets fit, looks great, injured, punctuated with some off-the-field shit. Rinse and repeat. He should be in his prime but his prime seems to last 4-5 games a season. Get rid.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom