Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Nick Jansky

The State of Sheffield United's Finances with Kieran Maguire

I’m not always positive about the Prince. I would like a new owner. But I certainly don’t hate him for things that aren’t his fault. And when I look around the leagues then yes, we could do better but we could also do a lot worse.
  2. Nick Jansky

Someone around here sounds like a simpleton, I’m not sure it’s the Prince.
  3. Nick Jansky

I struggle to comprehend the level of naivety of someone who thinks that a wealthy person buying a football club doesn’t want something out of it, be it a profit on eventual sale or the kudos that comes with ownership. Others use it as a sportswashing exercise. What are you actually hoping for...
  4. Nick Jansky

Well done spireites

How can you tell? Does he hump your leg?
  5. Nick Jansky

Paddypower taking the piss

I don’t personally feel as if I do, or any other fans that I know come to that. But I also don’t give a fuck about anything that Paddy Power have to say.
  6. Nick Jansky

Souza off!?

Would you say you might have become a bit obsessed?
  7. Nick Jansky

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

My understanding is that there were health reasons.
  8. Nick Jansky

Tony Field

I can’t remember exactly what TC says in the book, but it seems he had a fairly noxious personality.
  9. Nick Jansky

That’s because the whole of the fanbase doesn’t agree with you. He isn’t penniless, by the way. He’s a very wealthy bloke by the standards of most people. He just doesn’t have enough money to sustain a club at the level we’re at. Very few people do.
  10. Nick Jansky

He’s a businessman and doesn’t live in the UK or attend matches. How much effect do you think it would have on his life? Also, and I get that you will probably struggle with this, although all of us would love a new, very wealthy owner not everyone hates Prince Abdullah in the way that you do.
  11. Nick Jansky

Tony Field

TC’s autobiography talks about what a horrible little twat Tony Field was. Very unpopular in the dressing room. The goal v Ipswich was amazing though.
  12. Nick Jansky

The carnage on the pitch...

He isn’t out of contract this summer.
  13. Nick Jansky

What's happened with Ampadu

Didzy was hugely experienced.
  14. Nick Jansky

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

I wouldn’t know a Nickleback lyric if it jumped up & bit me on the arse.
  15. Nick Jansky

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

If the club offer him a contract in good faith, in what way is he stealing?
  16. Nick Jansky

What's happened with Ampadu

When he was with us he was a very young player in an absolutely shit & demoralised team. Unfortunately, we have some morons amongst our fans.
  17. Nick Jansky

Sam Curtis

He’s a teenager. A development player. He wasn’t brought here to slot straight into the first team.
  18. Nick Jansky

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Why do you think he’s getting skinter? What do you know about his business interests?
  19. Nick Jansky

Wilder meeting with Prince.

He’s probably been reading this forum. Some of the miserable fuckers on here would suck the enthusiasm and will to live out of anyone.
  20. Nick Jansky

Archer

Hopefully.
  21. Nick Jansky

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

I’d rather use my energy for things that aren’t pointless and actually have a chance of working, but each to their own.
  22. Nick Jansky

It doesn’t really matter seeing that you’re really crap at doing it anyway. The Prince Abdullah of raising baying mobs 😂
  23. Nick Jansky

I thought you were the one who is usually trying, and completely failing, to raise a baying mob for something or other. Is that just for things that you think should happen?
  24. Nick Jansky

I think the relatively small population of the Netherlands might have something to do with it, but they tend to also suffer from serial disunity within their national squads. Germany’s recent slide will be nothing more than a blip in the grand scheme of things.
  25. Nick Jansky

McBurnie and Jebbo future

You’re miles wide of the mark.
  26. Nick Jansky

I don’t think it’s genetic but I do think there are cultural issues at play. The same cultural issues that have resulted in England being perpetual losers in international tournaments.
  27. Nick Jansky

How many major trophies have been won by English managers in the last 20 years?
  28. Nick Jansky

The re-signing fees we won’t be paying to those leaving will cover a lot of the signing fees for the incomers. Wage wise, we are very competitive in the Championship. There are plenty of decent young managers out there who would jump at the chance to come to us. I know this from conversations...
  29. Nick Jansky

Incorrect. Anyone who thinks large transfer fees are still a requirement in the Championship hasn’t been paying attention. We will be very competitive on wages & that’s what counts most. Some huge wages are coming off our wage bill this summer.
  30. Nick Jansky

In that case maybe Wilder would be more use to us in the crowd being one of us & we can get a manager capable of taking us forward.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom