Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Crouchy

Triple Assault DVD.

It was a grim day. We bumped into David Dein at Paddington and he was friendly. That was the highlight of the day. I got told off for smoking in the stadium and it went downhill from there. Best forgotten.
  2. Crouchy

Triple Assault DVD.

Landfill has been saved. I have a taker. Thanks.
  3. Crouchy

Triple Assault DVD.

If you're serious I'll send it. DM me an address. I said I would pay the postage. That's not a problem.
  4. Crouchy

Triple Assault DVD.

That's why it's going out. Haven't watched it for years. I'd give it to a charity shop but I live in Oxford and it's worthless here. It's probably worthless in Sheffield too, but I thought I'd ask before I sent it to landfill 😀
  5. Crouchy

Triple Assault DVD.

I know it's on YouTube but if anyone wants an actual real copy of the Triple Assault DVD - I'm having a clear out and I'll post it to anyone who wants it. No charge, unless you live overseas and maybe not even then. DM me if interested.
  6. Crouchy

Blue cards

Referees don't apply the letter of the law consistently because they are not backed up by the powers. Nigel Owens once said something along the lines of "If I refereed a Premier League game like I referee rugby, they'd be playing 8-a-side within 10 minutes" If he did, the FA and PL wouldn't...
  7. Crouchy

The Full Squires

Didn't spot that first time. Sonny Corleone.
  8. Crouchy

The Full Squires

I noticed that, and I liked it too.
  9. Crouchy

Everton FFP

They've calculated that on current form Everton will stay up. Should have been more. City need to be relegated. They're all just taking the piss out of the rest of us.
  10. Crouchy

RIP SIR BOBBY CHARLTON

A legend and a great player. Complex man, and quite difficult at times I think, although if I'd been in a plane crash and stepped over the bodies of my mates I think I'd be difficult too. One-club man, which is something I always admire. (He did play a handful of games elsewhere, PNE mostly...
  11. Crouchy

Leg breaks

I heard Brian Smith's snap.
  12. Crouchy

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

Simon Tracey and John Gannon came into the Hammer & Pincers when I worked there. I didn't recognise them. "What can I get you lads?" I said "Two pints of lager please" said Simon Tracey. "£3.20" I said (or whatever, it was 30 years ago) He handed me a banknote and I went to the till. My...
  13. Crouchy

Today's Guardian

There's at least one question here that should please everyone. Guardian Quiz
  14. Crouchy

Will Neil celebrate with us

Don't want to piss on anybody's chips, but I couldn't give a fuck what he does.
  15. Crouchy

To the ‘fans’ leaving early

I'm still at Wembley. Still singing.
  16. Crouchy

Hello! so i'm looking for the brunette guy i met in the Ifc vs napoli game (7/9) on the bus. He supports sheffield utd.

Jesus. I knew I had an alcohol problem, but it was clearly much worse than I previously thought To anyone on the forum I've shagged but not contacted since, I am truly sorry.
  17. Crouchy

Bramall Lane

That's an argument I'm prepared to have. It's a fucking dump and shitty bits of BDTBL don't change that. They've done very little to it since fucking ages ago and it's awful.
  18. Crouchy

Bramall Lane

Also I feel a bit mean pointing out that their stadium is "more famous worldwide" mainly because of the large number of people who died there one day in 1989.
  19. Crouchy

Bramall Lane

You can piss in a bucket if you want, but it's perhaps not the selling point you think it is.
  20. Crouchy

View from Forest fans on the train

Wasn't like that on the Kop. Fucking part timers.
  21. Crouchy

Playoff tickets, First Leg

Me too. I had a moment when I though I wasn't going to be able to get the kids' ticket prices (and I liked the cute message "Crouchy is 53 and is not eligible for Junior Tickets") but I assigned the tickets to my kids' customer numbers and it all dropped into place. Like you, I'd have...
  22. Crouchy

Let's be fair, they could hand out silver bars at half time and a bunch of fans would complain that they weren't gold.
  23. Crouchy

I was already logged in at 2pm and the emails arrived at 2.10pm. Quite slick. 9/10 for SUFC
  24. Crouchy

Kop. Well away from your foul language :) ** ** but very near other people's I'd guess, including my brother, a Kop STH :)
  25. Crouchy

Yep Pleasantly surprised by the ease of use of the website to get 4 tickets (all previously registered) including 2 juniors. As an aside, I can't tell you how happy Mrs Crouchy is to be a Registered Customer of SUFC :-)
  26. Crouchy

Old United Pubs

That's Lepps / Sharon alright. "Run and hide" would be my advice.
  27. Crouchy

Old United Pubs

No. I was too young then. Isabellas was often the venue of choice for Silverdale parties, although the 6th form social of 1985 was at R&J's **. I remember it as it was (a) my 17th birthday and (b) I got thrown out for puking on the dance floor. I also puked in a friend's car on the way home...
  28. Crouchy

Half time refreshments

Cunts.
  29. Crouchy

CONFIRMED Aaron Ramsdale sold to Arsenal

Agreed. We could have used the money to buy a high quality keeper. Oh.
  30. Crouchy

Marcus Rashford

PS one of the food bank charities named a warehouse after Rashford's Mum. I'd be prepared to bet that they did that because he gave them a decent donation but hasn't been enough of a twat to brag about it on social media.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom