Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. bartman

What can be learned from this season?

So how can you say he needs to ask for £60 mill less when you don't knkw what he is asking for ?
  2. bartman

What can be learned from this season?

How much is the Prince asking for and where did you get the information from ?
  3. bartman

24/25 Season Tickets

The club have said that existing cards will be cancelled but you can request a new card
  4. bartman

24/25 Season Tickets

There is no change really. Currently you can upload matchday tickets on to your phone rather than have a paper version. All they are doing now is saying you can have your season ticket on your phone, using the current technology, or you can have a card. I can't see what the issue is with some fans
  5. bartman

The State of Sheffield United's Finances with Kieran Maguire

So you don't know the price has increased( as you stated in your post i replied to) or the original asking price. A quick google search shows the media have guessed at £90mill last month asthe sale price and up to £170 mill at the end of last year....with a few figures in between. In other...
  6. bartman

You have avoided the question. So again,what was the price and what was it increased to ? And why did you get the information from ? If you don't know just say so to stop wasting everyone' time
  7. bartman

So what has be increased it from and what to ? Can you provide details of where you have got this information from ?
  8. bartman

McBurnie

Isn't strikers being able to defend part of the game nowadays ? Harland defensively is good as is Kane. Mcgoldrick back tracked and Sharp defended corners.
  9. bartman

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Didn't Jon Harley acored one at the Kop end against Leeds ? 2 special ones by Beattie thou...at home against Wednesday and the one at Burnley which was at the far end to the away end and seemed at least 30 yards out
  10. bartman

Memorable free kicks at the lane

I think he scored at least one at Crawley...maybe two
  11. bartman

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

Because we have scored and they haven't?
  12. bartman

The carnage on the pitch...

However, out of all the players out if contract at the end of the season, whinwouod we want to keep For me just Baldock and possibly Osborn ( as he would be a useful back up in several positions)
  13. bartman

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

Davies and McAtee the only players who have been slightly better than poor
  14. bartman

Grbic

You didnt see Lee Baxter ,then ?
  15. bartman

Who else would have come in ?
  16. bartman

Souza,Trusty, Bogle, Anel, the worst of a bad bunch. You have to wonder if Wilder's job is on the line as performances are declining quickly
  17. bartman

The way we set up defensively is down to the manager
  18. bartman

Wilder Out ?

I am just surprised that Wilder hasn't improved us defensively.
  19. bartman

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Talking bollocks again i see sensitive child. Enjoy your self righteousness
  20. bartman

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Scapegoating Norwood ( who has done ok) whilst ignoring the worst player on the pitch so far(Hamer)
  21. bartman

Watching this crap every week

It also begs the question why Wilder hasn't improved our defensive set up.
  22. bartman

Season ticket available

You are giving up seeing your lad to see The Blades ?. Sorry if this offends but your priorties are all wrong.
  23. bartman

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

How do we stop the embarrasment . Bring the experience back in ?(Norwood ? Davies ? McBurnie ?) The way we collapse is not how i expect a Wilder team to perform. Hopefully Egan and Baldock aren't to far off fitness
  24. bartman

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

Down to 10 men after 11 mins. What were you expecting with the lack of quality we have ?
  25. bartman

Fan engagement legislation ... Protecting SUFC

Have loyalty points been that much if an issue this season ?(apart from small allocations) Plenty of away games have gone to the ballot system so obtaini g a ticket seems less of an issue. Last season a large number of away games went to ballot and home cup games where higher points are on offer...
  26. bartman

Scoring twice in quick succession

Against Huddersfield late 80's at the Lane ? Duffield pen, they gave ball away at kick off and we scored ? Memory maybe playing tricks but I am sure Silent will know
  27. bartman

Stadium Development

Why ?
  28. bartman

Incoming? Iliman

MGW was never our player. Totally different
  29. bartman

FA Cup v Brighton

Not a first. Will partly depend on whether Brighton want both tiers of thr Lane End. If so the season ticket holders in that corner will need the opportunity to buy tickets elsewhere in the ground followed by members then those with a payment history. If they only want lower tier, should go to...
  30. bartman

Transfers

Just listened to the prematch interview with CW on Blades Heaven. Far from 'nice and casual' and a further conversation between CW and PA is happening today. Also, Egan and Tom Davies back training

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom