Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Fulwood Blade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Blackburn

it's been a long time since someone on here and also fellow Blades has attempted that - the other two got the same response. You can FUCK OFF with it as it's uncalled for. Quite prepared to take an infraction
  2. Fulwood Blade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Blackburn

I too don't like that sort of representation - BUT......for me there's quite a bit of truth in that statement. I think those feelings go back to the old days and i've come across it a bit myself as I have travelled round the country with my job. Much less so in the past 20-25 years as the...
  3. Fulwood Blade

Ben Whiteman

or Sydie Peck? - trained with the first team squad last week. for sure it looks like we've got 3 or 4 that could come into the squad next season - all depends who departs to make way? UTB
  4. Fulwood Blade

Norwood's miss!

It was easier for MGW to blow that one in ! Daft bugger has probably missed out on his first pro hattrick - lets hope he's saving it for Wednesday night. :) UTB
  5. Fulwood Blade

Ben Whiteman

I agree and ideally we need to develop a South Yorkshire academy to nick all of the youngers from this area. It will be interesting to see where this new area is for a new facility that the club has hinted at recently and exactly what plans we have for it. I'm also interested to know why Aidy...
  6. Fulwood Blade

Berge and MGW

Hadn't we run out of options after we couldn't reach an agreement with Maupay. McB was signed very late and don't think there was anyone else we could go to - although I still find it a bit daft we didn't try and get Bowen to the club from Hull. UTB
  7. Fulwood Blade

Ben Whiteman

Yes, it's a fine balance with moving players on and for various reasons. If we are in this division next season, I expect some of our 1st team squad to be moved on and some juniors moved up to the 1st team squad and see how they develop. All our fans should realise that Hecky and his team...
  8. Fulwood Blade

Berge and MGW

Indeed and injuries are the main problem, but just to assume we'll have injuries is for me the wrong way to look at it. We cross an injuries bridge if we get to it. We have a run of 7 games, then a 2 week break (all teams do). We should use some prem money and go to Saudi for a warm weather...
  9. Fulwood Blade

Roy's View From... View From Swansea

Excellent.............great faith and a true glass half full statement ;) I'll ask hecky for you to be the motivational expert. UTB
  10. Fulwood Blade

Is the 'buzz' back, and are we timing it perfectly?

100% confusion.com :) UTB
  11. Fulwood Blade

Berge and MGW

Whilst that is true our fixtures show that we now have a 7 game run, followed by 2 weeks off (Barnsley, 19th April - next game Stoke on 2nd April) and then a final run in of 8 games. the management need to factor this in and make sure the regular core players get sensible breaks but use that...
  12. Fulwood Blade

MGW and NDiaye

catch Bournemouth, get up in 2nd place and make an offer - simples ;) UTB
  13. Fulwood Blade

Berge and MGW

100% and in the same positions and the same formation. UTB
  14. Fulwood Blade

Songs for BORO match

It was very generous for me and surprised me a little - more than you would have thought considering the vocal opposition on S24SU which was very mixed and probably more anti then pro. UTB
  15. Fulwood Blade

Songs for BORO match

1st March 2016 - did us 1 nil - L1 Mark Duffy was playing for them that season. First time I'd really seen him play was when we drew away 0-0 early on in the season and thought "he's a decent footballer" Glad we signed him eventually ! UTB
  16. Fulwood Blade

Think we'll be generally Ok next season - a few leaving and a few youngsters coming in to bolster the squad - it's the 3rd year that will really bother me and our last with Prem parachute payments. The nucleolus of this squad can have a really good go next season especially with Brewster back...
  17. Fulwood Blade

They had 62% possession, the majority of which was in their own defensive third whilst they pissed around passing it to one another and giving us every opportunity to knick it off them which we did numerous times. We had 70% possession away at Luton very early in the season and did fuck all...
  18. Fulwood Blade

Is the 'buzz' back, and are we timing it perfectly?

YES - one game at a time though. 15 games is plenty considering how we are playing. Hull was a frustrating and disappointing night - I hope the MANAGEMENT learn from it. UTB PS: if you think we can't catch Bournemouth, go and look at their April fixtures - it's isn't easy.
  19. Fulwood Blade

Songs for BORO match

He can have an extended round of applause for me. The majority gave Nigel Clough a good round of applause when he came back first time, so WIlder should get a better one than that. After that, it's finished - I just hope we dump on boro big time and show Wilder why he should have stayed and...
  20. Fulwood Blade

Forest media darlings

Yes, Brian Clough was different gravy - a peoples champion in a way, a likeable person that other fans could associate with and probably wish that he was their manager. Had the pleasure once of crossing his path at a reserve game at H'boro (long story!) and there was no need for him to...
  21. Fulwood Blade

Forest media darlings

Forest Media darlings? - they've won the European cup twice and they deserve a place on a pedestal at times. For sure some of their fans still play on that and although it was a long time ago in pre premier league, it was still a great achievement for a club their size. What's betting...
  22. Fulwood Blade

Goode

A massive unit, wants to tackle, wants to get on the ball and use it. He's a centre half who tries to wrap his foot round the ball when putting it in the box - what's not to like. The only thing we haven't seen is pace in a 20-30 yard run Initial signs, look OK. UTB
  23. Fulwood Blade

Berge

They are attributes that don't make our players top 6 prem players, but they are small problems in the grand scheme of who we are as a club. UTB
  24. Fulwood Blade

Berge

I read a lot about what Berge has or hasn't done in the past for us - as a club we've hardly being firing on little more than 2 cylinders during his entire time here. We've seen the type of performance yesterday and for me also at Huddersfield but in a slightly different position where he...
  25. Fulwood Blade

United 4 Swansea 0 - report

Indeed - the lad is doing all of the basics correctly and at a point in the 2nd half launched a row Z ball into South Stand. Absolutely nothing wrong with row Z when needed. The lads done well after criticism and has come out fighting - great to see and a testament to his character. UTB
  26. Fulwood Blade

Berge

Indeed - there are games where Norwood and Hourihane may work as a central 2 - but the 3 in midfield plus MGW dropping here, there and everywhere made it a midfield 6 at times. It simply worked, but Swansea were soft. Would like to see this again v Blackburn - in fact, for once, lets just...
  27. Fulwood Blade

Berge

Hecky did mention this last week I think in a press conference. certainly this season, he'll stay in the right sided position for me. the opposition find it extremely difficult to get the ball off him It's taken MGW a couple of games to really get back in the swing of things - a couple more...
  28. Fulwood Blade

League table November 6th,what a turnaround it’s been

Went to Blackburn away - Brereton was unplayable that night, especially 2nd half with the 2 wide players up top too - they simply ran at us, but that was when Slav was playing 4 at the back. It will be different on Wednesday - even IF Brereton was playing................but still glad he isn't...
  29. Fulwood Blade

League table November 6th,what a turnaround it’s been

We are replicating what Fulham did (the season the did us 4-5 at the lane) They didn't quite make it that season finishing 3rd............but the won the playoff easily even though it was only 1 nil. Could we do the same?..........nah fuck it - lets finish 2nd ! UTB
  30. Fulwood Blade

Norwood's miss!

Am I the only one who thinks our desso is in a right state compared to previous seasons? Yes, he should have hit the target but the pitch is looking tired and worn in a few places. To be fair - the worst miss was MGW's header in the 1st half and that had nowt to do with the pitch. UTB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom