Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Pinchy

Player Suggestion Wayne Rooney

So has the cone. Last seen in Australia...
  2. Pinchy

Its all speculation until Cadette posts

Whatever happened to Max, Magic Mike and El Accounto?
  3. Pinchy

Sharp to Leeds

He wasn’t unlucky at all. His header was a very good effort but not quite on target. Would he have been “very lucky” had it gone in off the post?
  4. Pinchy

Sharp to Leeds

All absolutely correct though, isn’t it? 😈
  5. Pinchy

Sharp to Leeds

Absolutely right. The clue is in the word ‘deserves’. It’s always a prelude for parochial, sentimental claptrap. Happily, our excellent manager ignores noise and nonsense.
  6. Pinchy

Sharp to Leeds

I have, repeatedly, and stated it clearly. We’re an upwardly mobile Premier League team. He’s a superb goal scorer at levels below that. We’re moving on. Sorry, Silly Billies.
  7. Pinchy

Player of the calendar year 2019

A bit of festive fun. Who will win it in 2020? The Irishmen will still be favourites, but the following are likely to be much more prominent: Moose. A beast. Moooooooooooose on the rampage. McBurnie. Young player in slow-start shock. Noise and nonsense follows. Watch him go. Baldock. A...
  8. Pinchy

Last Man Standing 'The Boo Radley' 19/20 - Game 4 (29th November)

Thank you mate. Same to you and to all. ❤🎅⚔️
  9. Pinchy

Player of the calendar year 2019

At first I thought I can’t possibly choose between half a dozen outstanding candidates but ultimately I didz.
  10. Pinchy

Watford.......Must win game or perhaps not anymore........

None of which will figure in the mind of any player once the game starts...
  11. Pinchy

We play all the other teams twice, Matt. So do the said other teams. We’ll finish where we deserve over the full season. It will be far higher than any of us thought and feared. This is no fluke. We won’t be “found out”. There’s no secret about to be discovered. No bubble about to burst...
  12. Pinchy

Pearson won’t be playing. He can’t score. He can’t stop any goals. The firmness of his nose and his relish are immaterial. When the whistle blows his players will give no thought whatsoever to his Pig connections. Neither will ours. They’ll be too busy dealing with the immediacy of a...
  13. Pinchy

Who wears the matchday arm band?

There’s a difference. My opinion is not coloured by sentimentality. I don’t take into account his native city or which team he supports. I don’t add a premium for Bladeyness. It was up to him to ensure he got the chance. Jamie Vardy did. So did Ian Rush. So did countless others. It’s not...
  14. Pinchy

We’ll know what form they’re in on Boxing Day.
  15. Pinchy

Fleck, Norwood, Lundstram chant

Bravo. No irony required...
  16. Pinchy

Careful. He’s watching...
  17. Pinchy

His record speaks for itself I’m afraid. Not quite good enough at the top level. Wishing stars don’t work.
  18. Pinchy

It’s an entirely accurate appraisal of where we are now isn’t it? I know Billy is more important than our club to some. I take a different view. I’m Blade, not Bladey. His career record doesn’t lie. It tells the story. A fantastic goal scorer at a level just below the top league. As I...
  19. Pinchy

5th on Christmas day

I don’t follow non-league football.
  20. Pinchy

But it’s entirely accurate isn’t it?...
  21. Pinchy

Sharp won’t be using it much in future. He’s got a handful of substitute appearances left for us. No sentiment. He should finish his career doing what he does best. Scoring goals, not sitting on the bench. His career demonstrates that he’s not quite been good enough for the top level. No...
  22. Pinchy

Merry Christmas megathread - Merry Christfifth Blades

The legendary Frank, one of the greats, and top marks for “Howerd”.
  23. Pinchy

Outgoing? Oli Mcburnie

Our fans can fit any amount of words into any tune, and fucking quick about it...
  24. Pinchy

Our lot are about as capable of irony as Alanis Morissette. They wouldn’t know it if it arrived on a giant truck decked out with ‘irony’ in flashing neon lights.
  25. Pinchy

Watford

Meanwhile Tufty will be telling our lads to take it or leave it...
  26. Pinchy

Watford

Have to remember that will not affect the result one iota. When the whistle blows, not one of the players on either side will even think about it. Another fans’ fallacy, I’m afraid,
  27. Pinchy

Moose move messiesque

Suspension’s what? I’m intrigued.
  28. Pinchy

You expect creativity from a bunch of numbskulls who continue to ‘sing’ “when we win promotion” and ”the Blades are going up” when we’re in the Premier League? Only in S2...
  29. Pinchy

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

Brighton? Fucking Brighton?
  30. Pinchy

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

A lot more than us, then? Not difficult.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom