Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Bladepicker

Grbic

I remember seeing him in the warm up of the Brighton game and thinking uh oh, he looks quite cumbersome and he seems to be diving like Mark Bunn. He's actually much worse.
  2. Bladepicker

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

You know we were monumentally shit under him but I bloody love the bonkers positive world that is Planet Adkins 😍😍😍 He's my favourite shit ex manager by far.
  3. Bladepicker

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

As posted in shoutbox I'm all for a move to Dore what what. Ball_Sup (Phil) and the CBF will have to stock up on the Waitrose and M&S carriers.
  4. Bladepicker

Triple Assault DVD.

I had this and the 'unbelievable' cd of Paul Walker's commentary on the cup games. The nearest we will get to winning anything in my lifetime I suspect. Ahead after the first leg of a semi final and the greatest save of all time ever stopped us going to extra time and who knows in the other one...
  5. Bladepicker

BladesPod - latest episodes

This made me chuckle as I heard you quote it as gospel Roy and then told everyone at the school I work at this amazing fact - 90 per cent of whom are Derby fans - and they all started sharing it with other people too. I suspect for a week at least I got (via you) pretty much most of Alfreton...
  6. Bladepicker

Go on then, who's this?! 😆

Paul Ifill isn't it? 😁
  7. Bladepicker

Michael Brown...

Small Mendonca obviously missed a trick on the word count ratio, by not using West Ham United, West Bromwich Albion, Preston North End and Brighton and Hove Albion for the other teams. Schoolboy error!
  8. Bladepicker

The Full Squires

fucking lefties
  9. Bladepicker

When did you leave the game? (AKA how big a Blade are you?)

Absolutely. Same here haich1889 - feel free to message. It was rubbish at the weekend but there's always humour to be found hence this thread. There's always light somewhere remember that 😍
  10. Bladepicker

Lifetime shoutbox + membership and a signed picture of Mihkel Aksalu.
  11. Bladepicker

Don't bother renewing would be my advice..... :)
  12. Bladepicker

I believe that has you firmly as David Unsworth. You can't get away with sneaking out at half time, it was 4 nowt at that stage and that is the sword thou shall die on 😁
  13. Bladepicker

So time to confess - when did you go? I went at 4. How big a blade you are can be viewed in the handy results table below: Had a ticket but didn't even go - Absolute shysters the lot of you. A chance to go to BDTBL under the Saturday night lights and you choose to stay in the pub or even...
  14. Bladepicker

United 0 Aston Villa 5 - report

Not sure some of them are even that DB, depressing really. Our recruitment has been absolutely horrendous, we are a much worse than the one that got promoted we are not only going down in an embarrassing fashion, we are unlikely to be able to do anything to address it next season either. I am...
  15. Bladepicker

100% Rival Distribution

100% Wednesday 10% Forest I know you can't have more than 100 per cent, but if we can have 110% effort as a yardstick of giving that little bit more than usual, I'm using the same metric for how much I hate these two deluded fan bases.
  16. Bladepicker

100% Rival Distribution

You've mis-spelled Oli McBurnie!
  17. Bladepicker

Palace 3 United 2 - report

I honestly think you've been generous DB! Were Slimane's 2 marks for managing to put his kit on?
  18. Bladepicker

Today's ref

Fuck me sideways
  19. Bladepicker

Former Blades Manager or Owner?

Can't wait for Daisy Mmobuosi
  20. Bladepicker

How do football bans work,anyone been banned before?

Didn't realise it was 'old boy' macro aggresive males only allowed to read this thread? I shall move my bridges post from general chat to the 'wokeflake lefties who don't like mindless, uncontrolled violence' section so as not to offend.
  21. Bladepicker

Visiting Brighton fans.

Says the man in Houston who upgraded from living next door to Xavi.... 😁
  22. Bladepicker

State of that fucking post.... :D
  23. Bladepicker

It is toxic masculinity. It's not a trope, doesn't matter when it was or wasn't. I'm not 'removing myself' from the thread as I want to read it and I actually enjoy reading it and the way others perceive violence and that subculture. My view on that subculture and the stuff posted on this...
  24. Bladepicker

There's no problem. It's just a fucking state. Toxic masculinity central, if this thread was scratch and sniff it would smell like Joey Barton's jockstrap after he'd done 12 rounds for charity against Tommy Robinson.
  25. Bladepicker

State of this fucking thread.
  26. Bladepicker

Total shit show.

This was a few years ago, I suspect she no longer works there.
  27. Bladepicker

Total shit show.

I know someone who got sucked off in the disabled one by a checkout girl who does the self serve. True story!
  28. Bladepicker

PA on Talkshite

Possibly. Or sold to the Burley lot and in the Prem or Championship. Point is we wouldn't be run like a fucking National League North/Fantasy football team.
  29. Bladepicker

PA on Talkshite

I think I can officially say I'd rather McCabe had won the court case now. Kevin Fucking McCabe. Let there be no judgement more damning than that.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom