Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. moDtheGod

European Super League

I've been meaning to scribble my thoughts on this down in some form or another for a while. Mostly to make absolutely sure that I believe what I say. I absolutely support a European Super League. http://www.dominicfield.com/football-in-england-is-broken-and-something-needs-to-change/
  2. moDtheGod

S24SU Fantasy Premier League - Season 2022/23

What's the correct password this season please? Never mind, I see there's another thread. For the others struggling like I was, do this: Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/czxtci and use the league code: czxtci
  3. moDtheGod

SEO Wizards

Please fix this.
  4. moDtheGod

Ticket site problem

I see this is still broken. Has anyone actually reported it?
  5. moDtheGod

Ticket site problem

Yeah, it's been going on since at least last night and it's still problematic for me. Internal server errors, can't buy my tickets for QPR and Brum.
  6. moDtheGod

Crowd incident

Pretty sure both were Blades trying to get attention because nobody was coming to assist with the medical emergency that both sets of fans were waving and shouting about.
  7. moDtheGod

Uefa Women's Euro 2022 at Bramall Lane

I've not been able to watch much of the Euros yet but I watched almost every game of the last World Cup. I'll be going to the BDTBL Semi-Final. Women's football is a great product, very enjoyable when you watch it for what it is and ignore all the agenda pushers in the media trying to compare it...
  8. moDtheGod

Sunderland promoted to Championship!

Correct. And if you must measure on "fans", the number of people that have heard of you in Nairobi, Doha and Kuala Lumpur is a far more relevant metric today. You simply cannot be a "big club" today if Kwame in Accra hasn't heard of you. Because they live and breathe top flight football and...
  9. moDtheGod

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

More Balham? There's enough of him already. They don't call him "Big Belly Balham" for nowt.
  10. moDtheGod

Blades STI XI (to lighten things up a bit)

I don't get the Borbokis one. Surely "Vasyphilis" works 1,000 times better than Cystitis? Mark Clap-enburg can be the referee.
  11. moDtheGod

Playoffs - away leg tickets

I might do that actually, thanks for the idea. I suspect what you're thinking of is like when those crazy Norwegian dudes come over and stuff like that. It's probably not quite the same for me, I used to have a season ticket and only left the country in 2016. Still, doesn't hurt to ask!
  12. moDtheGod

Playoffs - away leg tickets

Can I be the first to beg for a ticket if anyone with many more loyalty points than me can't make it? Seems extremely unlikely, but if you don't ask, you don't get. I'm over from the Philippines in the deluded hope that we might finally win a play-off campaign!
  13. moDtheGod

CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

I wrote this yesterday because I was bored.
  14. moDtheGod

Guy on Tiktok who hates Sheffield United - and not a Pig

He freely admits he's a snortbeast. He's from Kent and randomly got into following them as a kid. His Tik Tok content is quality, he teaches English and I believe he lives in South Korea (he's certainly talked about the place a lot) and I assume his missus is from there too. I've had a little...
  15. moDtheGod

Neil Etheridge ?

That's actually a decent shout. Ideally we would want Hendo back but if we can't get him I'd be happy with Etheridge for next year.
  16. moDtheGod

Second Season Syndrome & A Tougher League

Some valid counter-arguments with massive second season swings the other way: 93/94 - Blackburn (13 points better off in their second season, finished runners-up) 02/03 - Blackburn (14 points better off, went from 10th to 6th and into Europe) 11/12 - Newcastle (19 points better off, finished...
  17. moDtheGod

The only truly arguable cases of sEcOnD sEaSoN sYnDrOmE in my mind: 95/96 - Forest (19 points worse off than their first season) 00/01 - Bradford (10 points worse off, went down) 01/02 - Ipswich (30 points, went down) 03/04 - Man City (10 points worse off) 06/07 - Wigan (13 points worse off)...
  18. moDtheGod

I've actually been counting this today because I do not believe in "second season syndrome". I have been surprised by my initial findings though. I've gone back to the very beginning of the Premier League, so 1992/93 season (so I've included those that came up from the old Second Division to...
  19. moDtheGod

Is this a bad thing? Would be great to level off the playing field a bit, as long as you could guarantee nobody went out of business.
  20. moDtheGod

Outgoing? Mousset?

I mean, he is French.
  21. moDtheGod

Good article by Michael Cox in The Athletic

I really like Michael Cox. Not only because he's championed us for a long time on various football podcasts, but he is genuinely knowledgeable on the subjects he speaks about. If he doesn't know, then he says so and when he does know, he can go on at length. Could do with more like him as...
  22. moDtheGod

3rd

23. moDtheGod

An analysis of how we dismantled Chelsea

Who does this guy think he is, Bergen Blade?
  24. moDtheGod

BladesPod: David McGoldrick Appreciation Hour - United 3-0 Chelsea

First. Been waiting for this before I go to bed. Cheers Beans
  25. moDtheGod

The myth of limited players

It's so ridiculous. If they're so technically limited, how come we can put out a team of internationals? Norwood 57 caps for N. Ireland Jagielka - 40 caps for England Berge - 20 caps for Norway Stevens - 14 caps for Ireland McGoldrick - 12 caps for Ireland McBurnie - 9 caps for Scotland Egan -...
  26. moDtheGod

Andy Hinchcliffe

The last time Graeme Souness kicked a ball as a professional footballer was in January 1990. The "Premier League" did not even exist. His last spell as a manager ended on February 2nd 2006. That was over 14 years ago. His last involvement in professional football was closer to the foundation...
  27. moDtheGod

A John Egan Goal from League Two

That music takes me back.
  28. moDtheGod

Osborn

His engine is ridiculous.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom