Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. WhiteHawk

23/24 season kit thread

Sounds like your idea of heaven?
  2. WhiteHawk

VAR VAR

3. WhiteHawk

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Just say it's a family funeral, I mean, he is forum family........
  4. WhiteHawk

Pretty much what I'll be doing I think. I did meet Matt once but only really knew him from off of here, and I certainly don't know any of his family or friends, so it wouldn't feel right for me to be be hanging around near the chapel. It'll be a case of standing in the car park whilst the car...
  5. WhiteHawk

I'm off work that week, I'll be there. Where do you want us forum members to be? I've got in my mind a load of us stood together somewhere on the way in wearing Blades shirts. Obviously if the family don't want that though then we'd respect that.
  6. WhiteHawk

It'd be quiet nice if Matt's wife could get to read this thread so she can see just how well liked he is and how much we'll miss him.
  7. WhiteHawk

23/24 season kit thread

8. WhiteHawk

Jug earred hypocritical virtue signaller

They've stopped doing them. Again. https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/walkers-axed-another-popular-crisp-31350525
  9. WhiteHawk

Bashams arriving

TBH, it's not something I would ever expect to happen. It's such a freak accident.
  10. WhiteHawk

Bashams arriving

There was no other lad, he went to cross the ball and his ankle just snapped on him under his own weight. Absolutely horrific injury. I won't post the video but if you do want to see it, it's on Twitter.
  11. WhiteHawk

Bashams arriving

Weird comment 😕
  12. WhiteHawk

Thank you for everything Chris Basham

Absolutely gutted. A true Legend of The Lane, one of my favourite players to pull on the red & white shirt 😢🔴⚪⚫⚔️
  13. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

I recorded the game just so I could watch the tribute back when I got home. There was a camera filming them on the centre circle though so hopefully it'll be on MOTD2.
  14. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

They didn't bother showing the tribute on Sky, just cut to an advert. Wow.
  15. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

16. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

17. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

So a match that's over 2 weeks away, where there'll be about 1,000 in attendance, I would expect no tribute at that one TBH. There'll be 30,000 at the game on Sunday, it's live on Sky, and it'll be on MOTD on Sunday night. No better opportunity to pay tribute to someone so highly respected at...
  18. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

Me too. Didn't know Maddy and although I've taken an interest in the womens team in the last few years, I've never actually been to watch them. Keep getting a tear in my eye though over this when I see stuff on Twitter, when they just had the minutes silence at the England game etc. It's...
  19. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

Yep, it was impeccable.
  20. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

Just mentioned Maddy in the build up to the Lionesses game, they'll be having a minutes silence for her too.
  21. WhiteHawk

RIP Maddy Cusack

22. WhiteHawk

CONFIRMED Best wishes Billy Sharp - Joins LA Galaxy

riversoccer is the seller on DH Gate that I bought from.
  23. WhiteHawk

I got the away shirt from riversoccer, that one is the "player version". Material isn't, obviously, but it's got the pattern on the sleeve trim that the "fan version" doesn't have.
  24. WhiteHawk

Did you get the player version of the fan version? The material is obviously going to be different to both of them but the player version has a pattern on the collar.
  25. WhiteHawk

23/24 season kit thread

At 40 minutes long, that's one for the weekend.......
  26. WhiteHawk

South Stand seat GG 132

Near back of gangway D, central.
  27. WhiteHawk

South Stand seat GG 132

You must sit near me then. I'm amazed it hasn't kicked off before with that bloke, we're all sick of hearing him.
  28. WhiteHawk

23/24 season kit thread

The mediums I ordered a few years ago fitted the same. Gone with a large this time though (for the LA Galaxy shirt, not United) purely based on the amount of people saying you should size up.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom