Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Guesty

sander Berge

That didn't work out for Barcelona either though, did it? I'm not saying you're wrong about not clapping, by the way, just that the jeering Dembele got didn't seem to throw him off his game.
  2. Guesty

Don Givens' penalty miss and Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland

Rob Smyth in The Guardian recently called it the most overrated save of all time, and I wholeheartedly agree.
  3. Guesty

Grbic

Not Petersen?
  4. Guesty

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

That's right! Scott and Whitehouse did the damage.
  5. Guesty

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

The return fixture was my first ever match. We won that day too, 4-2 I think.
  6. Guesty

The elusive Chelsea are coming to the Lane

We don't seem to play Sunderland a great deal in the league, either.
  7. Guesty

BBD

I'm interested in [Sex Act] with/from [Famous Attractive Actress], let's see who gets lucky first.
  8. Guesty

Liverpools GD

Nick Montgomery? I liked the guy more than most but I'm not sure he's up to it now.
  9. Guesty

Player Suggestion Jimmy Dunne

We've already had one great player called Jimmy Dunne, why not another?
  10. Guesty

Wilder

What defensive capabilities does this version of Norwood possess? None whatsoever, which has been demonstrated to the satisfaction of nearly everyone again and again this season.
  11. Guesty

Wilder

I can't agree, everyone and his dog knows that Norwood can't defend, except Wilder apparently. Literally the first time Norwood was called upon to do so, his embarrassingly inept attempt at a tackle led to Fulham scoring. It's as predictable as the sunrise. It's hard to see how an...
  12. Guesty

Can someone explain the offside rule please?

Thank goodness this one didn't involve the goalkeeper being further forward, that properly fries brains on here, makes people completely lose their heads.
  13. Guesty

The last Blades player….

Hagan only got one cap for the full England side, believe it or not. He didn't score.
  14. Guesty

Tim Robinson Ref > Blades v Fulham

Tim Robinson is clearly saying "I think you should leave"
  15. Guesty

Amad Diallo

Well that's that one bollocksed...
  16. Guesty

Vini Souza

She's playing the Legends slot at Glastonbury this year. Apparently Souza is fuming that he wasn't considered for the gig, citing United's poor Goal Difference as a contributing factor.
  17. Guesty

Vini Souza

You can't. Just his technique, application, intelligence and discretion.
  18. Guesty

Vini Souza

If he thinks he can get into the Brazil squad, perhaps Jack Robinson hit him harder than we thought.
  19. Guesty

Memorable free kicks at the lane

The goal Borbokis scored that day was from open play, his free kick goal against Sunderland was in the Playoffs (someone posted the video above).
  20. Guesty

Memorable free kicks at the lane

I think Alan Wright scored a free kick that seemed to take forever to go in. Against us, I think Jeff McKenna scored a beauty for Preston, but we went on to win 2-1 if memory serves. Tonge against Cardiff has already been mentioned, but didn't Richard Langley score one for them as well?
  21. Guesty

'Memries' 30 years ago today Bobby Davison became a legend

Haha, I'd never spotted that before! I also like them leaping about like pillocks at 1-2.
  22. Guesty

REQUEST

Oh, nice! I believe so, unless there were early goals I've forgotten in other games.
  23. Guesty

REQUEST

However, if they ended after 15 seconds, we'd be bottom and Burnley would be on course to win the league.
  24. Guesty

REQUEST

But we gained points against Wolves (2) and West Ham (1) as well.
  25. Guesty

Berge season over

It's not often you see something that's such a good team goal and a great individual goal.
  26. Guesty

Bogle

Hopefully all the feebs, dweebs and reebs rubes have worked out what I've said all along, this chap is rubbish.
  27. Guesty

Something's got to give

Only four? Luxury.
  28. Guesty

Approach to the remaining games

Probably a points deduction as well though, as happened with Middlesbrough.
  29. Guesty

That team tonight

That glorious pass out of play in the lead up to their third was another cracking highlight from The Bright Spot.
  30. Guesty

sander Berge

If Berge was that much better than anything we had now, you'd think there would be some daylight between Burnley and ourselves.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom